MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I do have a few games where that is true for me too. I'm not "Mr. Strong Willed" after all.

I have a playthrough where Lisa goes quickly into the house and another where she stays. I would interested in seeing if they have her go lesbian instead of going team MC.

Maybe that moment was her Dean Pelton moment
View attachment 668116
Yeah, I had her quickly go back in the house for my "canon" PT. The couple can go eat each other out, while I organize my harem orgy. Apparently you can make Lisa lesbian depending on your choices from what I've heard on this thread.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I had her quickly go back in the house for my "canon" PT. The couple can go eat each other out, while I organize my harem orgy. Apparently you can make Lisa lesbian depending on your choices from what I've heard on this thread.
Well then Lisa in my playthrough will be a lesbian, she's got the hair cut for it now!!!

(I am so kidding about the hair cut, hammer don't hurt me :) )

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Reactions: MrFriendly

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well then Lisa in my playthrough will be a lesbian, she's got the hair cut for it now!!!

(I am so kidding about the hair cut, hammer don't hurt me :) )
Yeah I was a bit late to the party (working and sleeping), so I was curious about the haircut everybody was talking about. Oh god, I hope we can let her grow it back. I am not aversed to short haircuts, but it does look pretty bad. Still love her to bits though.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah I was a bit late to the party (working and sleeping), so I was curious about the haircut everybody was talking about. Oh god, I hope we can let her grow it back. I am not aversed to short haircuts, but it does look pretty bad. Still love her to bits though.
There's a poll in patreon about Lisa's hair.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I often go fuck everyone route first. If it's not harem, choose the best girl. If it is, go harem. Except a few times that I bonded with the girl so much that I can't fuck behind her back.

This meme is me when the centaur girl scene happened :ROFLMAO:.
I only have two full harem games, the rest I laser focus on the redhead and do whatever it takes to stay true to her.

I completely identify with that and understand, I was there doing that centaur chick too. That's me with TwistedScarlett's game. LOL

You should try insomnia, it works wonders. To use a tired stereotype that isn't very accurate: the haircut is perfect for a lesbian so I'm good with it.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I only have two full harem games, the rest I laser focus on the redhead and do whatever it takes to stay true to her.

I completely identify with that and understand, I was there doing that centaur chick too. That's me with TwistedScarlett's game. LOL
So you're loyal to Sarah? Or Midlife Crisis is your harem game lol.
Maybe she's bi then?

Leaves = Straight
Watches = Bi
Masturbates = Lesbian
Bi is fine so she can lick other girls while I'm busy in orgy :WeSmart:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think no matter what she is still bi, because she still gets all wet and horny when she is in bed with Jennifer. However, if she masturbates then she may go full-blown Lesbian.
Hmm, good point. I think she needs to explore those feelings so I am going to let her do that.

So you're loyal to Sarah? Or Midlife Crisis is your harem game lol.

Bi is fine so she can lick other girls while I'm busy in orgy :WeSmart:
Noooo, I screwed everyone in Midlife Crisis and WVM. Other than those I am picky. I usually don't like all of the characters in every harem.

And I am going to try and not have any of the offspring of Linda, they are all tainted by being birthed by the devil woman. There is no cleansing the "mark of Linda" from their sexy souls.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Actually I was talking about Rachel. She's a hot redhead but I don't want to break up a cute lesbian couple (which is what she and Amy look to be right now).

And redheads are too under represented in games, always can use 2-3 in each game. Just consider it the "Mr Friendly requested allotment" :ROFLMAO:

My only suggestion is just to take your story slow, no need to have everything happen at once. I think I said awhile back that Sandra's revelation came too quickly for my taste, other than that the Stat page needed names under the pictures, the entries don't really need nickname origins, I would like to know what type of relationship the MC has with Mary and Khloe (closed or open polyamorous?), it would be helpful to know the MC's job, and I wasn't thrilled by Lisa's bob. Otherwise the renders are spot on, plenty of mystery to explore, and I'm very excited to see where the story goes next.

If I ever come off as pushy or anything less than friendly then let me know, that isn't my intention. However I know I can get overexcited about things I like. :)
LOL I forgot about Rachel! lol yea she's a hottie too:) and i can't say much lest I reveal anything that hasn't been hehehehe I've seen script up to day 8 prelims. :) you're not being pushy.. I to didn't like the pixie cut at first but it's grown on me. I like the long hair better but i agreed with why he changed the cut... I don't mind a pixie cut but it was a oh no! I have to get used to the new cut!

Hmm, good point. I think she needs to explore those feelings so I am going to let her do that.

Noooo, I screwed everyone in Midlife Crisis and WVM. Other than those I am picky. I usually don't like all of the characters in every harem.

And I am going to try and not have any of the offspring of Linda, they are all tainted by being birthed by the devil woman. There is no cleansing the "mark of Linda" from their sexy souls.
oh i'm screwing everyone in WVM and Midlife Crisis too..... I did the same in DMD and even in Depraved Awakening! but if you think offspring from Linda are tainted then Lisa, Jennifer and Nicole are tainted!!!!!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LOL I forgot about Rachel! lol yea she's a hottie too:) and i can't say much lest I reveal anything that hasn't been hehehehe I've seen script up to day 8 prelims. :) you're not being pushy.. I to didn't like the pixie cut at first but it's grown on me. I like the long hair better but i agreed with why he changed the cut... I don't mind a pixie cut but it was a oh no! I have to get used to the new cut!
Yes, please don't reveal anything. No spoilers! And if he wants a pixie cut can I suggest the long pixie cut used in the game Summer Scent (for all I know it's the same but looks different because Naughty Captain tweaked it). Hope I don't overstep, just thought Lisa's current one is a bit messy looking.

oh i'm screwing everyone in WVM and Midlife Crisis too..... I did the same in DMD and even in Depraved Awakening! but if you think offspring from Linda are tainted then Lisa, Jennifer and Nicole are tainted!!!!!
Who could really say no to all the cute and sexy in those two games? DMD I won't go near the ex-wife. And I think I did everyone in DA, not sure.

I feel like Linda and her offspring have too much baggage to want to cozy up with any of them. We shall see if my opinion changes. Give me more Kelly and I am good!

=D

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Good game so far, adding to my favorite list.
But, animations are not there yet, also imho there should be more first person point of view instead of third pov. First point of view adds more realism and plays better.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you all for your kind words, and I understand this is not liked by some. Please stop berating someone for enjoying something you think is not worth it. Your opinion just like their's has the same weight in other peoples eyes. sure people will see lots of 5 star ratings, but people like different things. We have tried to keep things interesting and flowing. I work on trying to spot check the English translation, I try to make the references more believable than the translation does. I am proud to help Karabinek in his work. He is amazing for someone that is self teaching themselves how to work in DAZ and write the story, code the game and work his real life job. we are doing our best to try and get you good things and we appreciate honest, and realistic praises and critiques. Please if you find errors, let us know we will do what we can to fix them as well. We are few so some fixes may not make it in for the next release as we want to keep it regular!

I will say this, please if it is not your cup of tea do not tell us we're crap because you don't like it as that is the easiest way to get us to ignore your other points that might have been taken into consideration. Thank you for your support so far. you guys are rocking this and we hope to keep you enjoying for a long time!
Although I didn't like some of content, I have to agree that for a first attempt you guys did a good job. I think that some of criticism has been too harsh especially for a first release. If it were me, I'd take even the worst comments (with a grain of salt) and look for whatever might be helpful to making a better story and disregard the rest. Obviously this is easier said then done.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Probably the same drugs you were on when you put Timestamps in your sig if you truly felt as deeply as you do about some of those aspects. I guess that kid looking MC there does hit on the super monster penis appeal better though, if that is more your cup of tea and somehow makes up the difference (I would concede the point they should of used an older looking model here though).

Not that I am arguing with your stance here mind you, as it's a fair one given story and writing in itself is always going to boil down to a subjective taste variable carrying a subjective amount of weight in one's enjoyment of a game. Since generally speaking, and as somebody who plays these games with the primary intent of wanting to jerk off first and foremost, my own ideas on what adequately passes the positive value check might differ then your's. Especially on a v1 release, where any rating is going to based heavily on perceived potential (that by nature is always subject to change), and where I kinda expect it to start off basic since the primary goal when pushing it out is typically aimed more around being a meet and greet of all the girls.

Basically, if the game really does have a bunch of spelling errors and engrish in it i failed to notice it. So that was good enough for me. But i also don't feel as obsessive about 1 or 2 instances of that happening as somebody else might be. As long as i don't notice it, and the passable story/writing isn't jumping any sharks into something like WVM's completely overkill 13 year old loser virgin fantasy, my potential enjoyment enjoyment of what exists as support vehicle to get me to what i really care about has fairly broad range. Where while truly "bad writing" can ruin a game for me, the difference between what i'd rate as average/good/great didn't ultimately end up adding a lot 'extra" to my own experience as a total sum in a lot of those games on your list. At least in a manner that made one a lot more enjoyable then another.
I disagree with your assessment of WVM. I do understand the criticism of the story. As I just posted in WVM's discussion, Spielberg made Raiders of the Lost Ark and Schindler's List. S.L. is clearly the better movie; but after a hard day at work, I'd rather watch Raiders. Are there better VN's than WVM? Absolutely! But I will tell you that there are some days that it's exactly the game that I want to play. Sure it's fluff, but that's what it wants to be.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes