cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could you upload the uncompressed version to mediafire or zippyshre, PLEASE??? :cry::cry:
that's nearly 26 gigs so unlikely. you can try reporting op and requesting new links or use downloadmanager like jdownloader and dl game from uploadhaven with it (that will take "some" time).

also umpteenth time: Unless you have 50+ inch monitor with 200 Hz sync rate and nose touches monitor when you play then you don't see any difference between official uncompressed and official compressed.

• Sad
Reactions: Boomer Raver

Boomer Raver

Nov 26, 2018
that's nearly 26 gigs so unlikely. you can try reporting op and requesting new links or use downloadmanager like jdownloader and dl game from uploadhaven with it (that will take "some" time).

also umpteenth time: Unless you have 50+ inch monitor with 200 Hz sync rate and nose touches monitor when you play then you don't see any difference between official uncompressed and official compressed.
oh well, maybe you're right

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
How can you reject Jennifer?? I have negative points with this bitch and she still joints the harem and has forced sex scenes. It is the only one I have problems avoiding, is she forced no matter what?
Guess the same goes for Lisa.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
How can you reject Jennifer?? I have negative points with this bitch and she still joints the harem and has forced sex scenes. It is the only one I have problems avoiding, is she forced no matter what?
Guess the same goes for Lisa.
This game is very poorly made, the choices don't actually matter, is more like a kinetic novel.
But the real problem is that there are the renders for all the paths, is just that the coding is a total mess, I had to rewrite about the 70% of it in order to avoid bugs and continuity errors.
The only positive note is that by adding some team members they have been able to add some animations from the beginning.

Last edited:

Ridin

Jul 29, 2018
Which is easy to bypass with VPN, changing IP, or using Megabastard. Mega limits by IP not by account etc... same with a lot of other hosts to.
This has always worked for me with the mega app until the app updated itself recently. Now everytime I open the mega app after switching the IP it starts the download completely over instead of resuming... Anyone else experiencing this?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
This has always worked for me with the mega app until the app updated itself recently. Now everytime I open the mega app after switching the IP it starts the download completely over instead of resuming... Anyone else experiencing this?
Why dont you install an older version again then and in settings change the setting for auto update?

Ridin

Jul 29, 2018
Why dont you install an older version again then and in settings change the setting for auto update?
Yeah thanks, thought about that, and will do it. I just wasn't sure if it was some setting perhaps, or if they have now implemented that as a feature in the new versions.

Reactions: Assiemodis

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
what kind of incest does this game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?
father and daughter?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Does it do it to if you don't change IP and just pause and close the app to? I think it does it to mine to even not changing IP and just restarting the app. I rolled back to v4.6.8 and seems fine there.

You can get old versions

Reactions: qwsl and Ridin

Ridin

Jul 29, 2018
Does it do it to if you don't change IP and just pause and close the app to? I think it does it to mine to even not changing IP and just restarting the app. I rolled back to v4.6.8 and seems fine there.

You can get old versions
Yep, just tested that, and just closing and restarting the app is making the download start from the beginning. I guess it's not linked to it recognizing a different IP then. Maybe a bug on their part or something.

Anyway, I'll rollback versions for now. Thanks for the link.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yep, just tested that, and just closing and restarting the app is making the download start from the beginning. I guess it's not linked to it recognizing a different IP then. Maybe a bug on their part or something.

Anyway, I'll rollback versions for now. Thanks for the link.
I went back to v4.6.8 as v4.8.0 which was doing it too. That version is the one before it got upgraded with the new interface. But, it seems like rolling back one version from the newest still presents itself with the same issue. Definitely something weird going on.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I went back to v4.6.8 as v4.8.0 which was doing it too. That version is the one before it got upgraded with the new interface. But, it seems like rolling back one version from the newest still presents itself with the same issue. Definitely something weird going on.
That was the exact reason for me aswell to roll back to that version.
Really disliked the interface and this version (version 4.6.8) is doing all it needs to do.

Reactions: Ridin

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That was the exact reason for me aswell to roll back to that version.
Really disliked the interface and this version (version 4.6.8) is doing all it needs to do.
Another thing I noticed in the "newest update" was that while downloading it would not show the correct size of how much was downloaded. For instance, I'd leave the browser part open, it would be 50% done in browser (and show correct amount of data downloaded), but the app would act like only 10% was done. Really odd stuff.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes