Mar 12, 2023
The first time you load a RenPy game it has to compile all the .rpy files if they are not pre-compiled, takes some time. And do some other house-keeping, also. Usually they load faster after the first time. :>)
Thanks, this game takes a few minutes to start, I tried many times and keep happening, but with the others don't happen. I guess this game is very slow or something like that... Thank you :)

Reactions: Zephea

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks, this game takes a few minutes to start, I tried many times and keep happening, but with the others don't happen. I guess this game is very slow or something like that... Thank you :)
Considering the game has a million PNG files and other things, it takes a while to start on mine and I have a good PC, the first time it took a bit, just loaded it now and almost 20 seconds or so to load sometimes. But I'm using the "un-official compressed" version.

Remember you've got 5GB or data there.

Mar 12, 2023
Considering the game has a million PNG files and other things, it takes a while to start on mine and I have a good PC, the first time it took a bit, just loaded it now and almost 20 seconds or so to load sometimes. But I'm using the "un-official compressed" version.

Remember you've got 5GB or data there.
Yes, you are right, this game is heavy. Thank you :)
Unofficial compressed? I didn't know that, I only found the "official compressed" in the first page.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes