Getting this error while trying to open the gallery:
Anyone got any idea whats wrong?
I got the srappy mod and incest mod downloaded
1. use spoilers or
2. attach traceback.txt on your post not full error
3. discussed before so search is your friend

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
As far as the dev said, there were huge problems with the code, that's why the choices didn't actually matter. According to him, starting from version 0.60, the code will be totally re-written and so all the choices will be correctly shown.
That is genuinely insane, that your coding is so broken that literally the only thing seperating it from just being a full-on visual novel, didn't work. I mean I'd get it early on, but hasn't he been making this for YEARS?? Not to mention the game is so incredibly large. I could install Fallout: New Vegas TWICE OVER and it'd still be smaller. How is it so unbelievably big?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
That is genuinely insane, that your coding is so broken that literally the only thing seperating it from just being a full-on visual novel, didn't work. I mean I'd get it early on, but hasn't he been making this for YEARS?? Not to mention the game is so incredibly large. I could install Fallout: New Vegas TWICE OVER and it'd still be smaller. How is it so unbelievably big?
Because the dev worked on this "game" only in his free time knowing only the most basic stuff about coding, he has a day job and no actual time is spent onto this game. In fact, also the so called "animations" are just a bunch of static renders in sequence. The game is large because he doesn't know how to use the webp format, so all the renders are in jpg.
Apparently, only recently he hired a professional coder to help him and he is learning how to make better and lighter renders.
But the most important point is that this game is NOT his primary source of income, so the final product is sloppy at it's best.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Because the dev worked on this "game" only in his free time knowing only the most basic stuff about coding, he has a day job and no actual time is spent onto this game. In fact, also the so called "animations" are just a bunch of static renders in sequence. The game is large because he doesn't know how to use the webp format, so all the renders are in jpg.
Apparently, only recently he hired a professional coder to help him and he is learning how to make better and lighter renders.
But the most important point is that this game is NOT his primary source of income, so the final product is sloppy at it's best.
Even as a hobby, wouldn't you work to improve your skills, to try and make it as convenient and simple for you, to make the best thing you can? It just feels kinda wild to me, because even if it isn't his *primary* source of income, he still gains revenue from this right? It reminds me of Yandere Dev, who's code was so poorly done that even on high-end PCs it ran poorly, and by the time he actually hired decent coders, it was such a mess that the entire thing would've had to have been scrapped.

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
You should have included some sounds in 25gb game(at least some basic) :) other parts of the game are excellent, and I do get why the game uses that much space. :)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guy's i'm just start this game and i was wondering what is that update patch is about do i need to applied inside the game folder?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You should have included some sounds in 25gb game(at least some basic) :) other parts of the game are excellent, and I do get why the game uses that much space. :)
with sounds size would be bigger.

hey guy's i'm just start this game and i was wondering what is that update patch is about do i need to applied inside the game folder?
update (either) is if has played prev. version since not all can dl ~6/25+ gigs in reasonable time.

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
i wanted to download this game, then i saw the size. over 25gb is a lot.
does the download size come from the amount of content or does the
maker of this game just have no idea how to reduce the size.
is this game worth downloading?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
i wanted to download this game, then i saw the size. over 25gb is a lot.
does the download size come from the amount of content or does the
maker of this game just have no idea how to reduce the size.
is this game worth downloading?
The size is related only to the fact that the dev, until now, had no idea of what are .webp and .webm.
So far all the renders are in .jpg.
I suggest to wait until the 0.60 release, since there will be a total code overhaul and all the renders will be converted in lighter format.
About the story itself, is quite nice, but don't be fooled by the "animated" tag, because the "animations" are just a bunch of static renders in sequence.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Reunion [v0.45] + Scrappy's Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey, are u gonna update this port?

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
i played this and it was 2.5 gb now it is ver.55 and it is 26 gb what the heck happene? Is thre a bunch of animated scenes now is there a whole new AVN? i liked it the first time i played to .5 or .51 not sure. It was a great story not to install any spoiler but tep was on her knee's when he walked out of the room. So is this a 23 gb continuation? if it is i am in will head directly to the patreon page lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i played this and it was 2.5 gb now it is ver.55 and it is 26 gb what the heck happene? Is thre a bunch of animated scenes now is there a whole new AVN? i liked it the first time i played to .5 or .51 not sure. It was a great story not to install any spoiler but tep was on her knee's when he walked out of the room. So is this a 23 gb continuation? if it is i am in will head directly to the patreon page lol
dl official compressed, same quality but 5 times less space needed.

dev doesn't believe or know how to optimizing images etc so that's why uncompressed is 26 gigs.

Reactions: endriux

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
looks like the developer uploaded this that is AWESOME i am sure everyone is not like me,but if i like a AVN (game) i always go to patreon and support the developer. Say i am a sucker whatever i look at it as i have bought lots of movies nd turns out they were crap,or gone to see them same result. My view if you support things you like hopefully there will be more of it.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
dl official compressed, same quality but 5 times less space needed.

dev doesn't believe or know how to optimizing images etc so that's why uncompressed is 26 gigs.
thanks i was just wondering seemed like a heck of an increase thenks for reply i DL the 26gb anyway no big deal. i have 6 tb of drive space might as well put something on them hehe.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes