JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I don't mind "too many girls" when the models rock like the ones in Reunion. However, adding a gallery (after 3 years FFS) w/all of the old content you've already achieved grayed-out and not unlockable is a drag. I'm certainly not going to start over to see content I've already cycled through so if any modder out there wants to be a Gallery Unlocker Mod super hero, PLEASE knock yourself out!
Gallery unlocker here: https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-60-karabinek.52669/post-11140449

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
about "walkthrough mod", on page 31, it's written " Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings) "
of course I can see "enable" on setting page, but nothing on the text, no colour or other.
Is it a problem on this version (0.60) ?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
hello
about "walkthrough mod", on page 31, it's written " Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings) "
of course I can see "enable" on setting page, but nothing on the text, no colour or other.
Is it a problem on this version (0.60) ?
The Wt shows the points earned with the girls, not the correct answer, because there are no correct or wrong answers.

Reactions: magefeu71

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
sooo honestly wouldn't normally care but so many games on here make the same mistake that it just annoys me now :ROFLMAO: Karabinek
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Own is Possessive/Possesion. IE:

Owe is Obligation/Indebted. IE:

my bad for the spoiler tag things but examples used may spoil people who haven't played the game so

Edit: to add a bit more to this and give so more writing examples (no images right now)

favors work the same way dialog wise so:

I owe you a favor or you owe me a favor or depending on the scenario it could be you own/hold this many favors from me so I owe you X more or do this and I owe you X. there are other ways you can write it but for it to make sense in any scenario you have to make sure you know who owns what of what and who owes who what in the whatever you describing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porthas and D Dog

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Aw...did the dev remove the sandbox ? Or will it comeback ? I really anticipated the sleep sex.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
is my MC the only one that doesn't have sex with Sandra or Nicole ..... or is it just the way the game has played out so far ? :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes