fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
That was a pretty long first release. I really enjoyed the game so far. Pretty cool story with nice models and renders. I love the fact that you can have some girls submissive and some girls romantic. Cant wait for more!!!
Dev's discord announcement
"Hello. Just a quick update. Day 5 is done. Tonight our testers will start the first phase of crash tests
:slight_smile:
I'm starting rendering DAY 6."

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
There is no point playing this game, MC already got the best girls, Mary and Khloe. He should just go back and the best ending would be achieved. Just look at them.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside, it seems like a brilliant start. Nice prologue. Plot is somewhat overused, similar to some other games, but detailed characters and their descriptive profiles made it interesting. I'm already impressed with how each characters handles oneself in a distinct way even in these early stages. The statistic page on phone and their description gives me hope that this is only the start and you will flesh out them even more so in future. Also so many models are just beautiful, great selection of them. So excited, great start. Wish you all the best dev.

Can't wait for the update.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is no point playing this game, MC already got the best girls, Mary and Khloe. He should just go back and the best ending would be achieved. Just look at them.:love:

Jokes aside, it seems like a brilliant start. Nice prologue. Plot is somewhat overused, similar to some other games, but detailed characters and their descriptive profiles made it interesting. I'm already impressed with how each characters handles oneself in a distinct way even in these early stages. The statistic page on phone and their description gives me hope that this is only the start and you will flesh out them even more so in future. So excited, great start. Wish you all the best dev.

You and I are of like minds here. I honestly feel like Mary, Khloe, and Kelly (flight attendant's name right? Please excuse my brain fart) are all that he needs. No ties to Linda and all fantastic looking.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Jokes aside, it seems like a brilliant start. Nice prologue. Plot is somewhat overused, similar to some other games, but detailed characters and their descriptive profiles made it interesting. I'm already impressed with how each characters handles oneself in a distinct way even in these early stages. The statistic page on phone and their description gives me hope that this is only the start and you will flesh out them even more so in future. Also so many models are just beautiful, great selection of them. So excited, great start. Wish you all the best dev.

You and I are of like minds here. I honestly feel like Mary, Khloe, and Kelly (flight attendant's name right? Please excuse my brain fart) are all that he needs. No ties to Linda and all fantastic looking.
Both of you are cruel!!! LISA GOT THAT HORRIBLE HAIRCUT FOR YOU GUYS!!

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Really nice game, can't wait to see more!

And Kelly is a freakin' goddess, hope we see more of her <3

But WHYYYY would you make Lisa ruin her beautiful hair?? She wen't from total cutie to totally uninteresting tomboy in a flash ... I had to go back and play the game from beginning again with different choices so I hope I don't end up with her. And that's sad, cause I really liked her, but I wouldn't touch her after that haircut *shrug*

Anyway, there are so many other good looking chicks here that losing one shouldn't really be a problem, it was just immensely disappointing.

Keep up the good work!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really nice game, can't wait to see more!

And Kelly is a freakin' goddess, hope we see more of her <3

But WHYYYY would you make Lisa ruin her beautiful hair?? She wen't from total cutie to totally uninteresting tomboy in a flash ... I had to go back and play the game from beginning again with different choices so I hope I don't end up with her. And that's sad, cause I really liked her, but I wouldn't touch her after that haircut *shrug*

Anyway, there are so many other good looking chicks here that losing one shouldn't really be a problem, it was just immensely disappointing.

Keep up the good work!
Yeah, when ranking the potential LI: Kelly, Mary, Khloe, Sandra, and no one else... Don't put MC's dick into the spawn of Linda (or Linda or Linda sympathizers).

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah, when ranking the potential LI: Kelly, Mary, Khloe, Sandra, and no one else... Don't put MC's dick into the spawn of Linda (or Linda or Linda sympathizers).
Don't forget the girl MC mets first when got in town.... Becky as I remember

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I did forget her. She's not the lesbian sex scene girl, is she? Cuz I am not touching either of them.
Nope, that is Amy..... I'm talking about the girl MC meets in subway or something, who said.... You know where to find me if you like to.... Shit can't remember the line

Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
while Lisa's hair might not look the greatest .. she has a rockin body .. and if she screams while .. ummm you know ... then bring her on baby

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Don't forget the girl MC mets first when got in town.... Becky as I remember
Yeah, she was hot. Too bad someone had tagged on what seemed to be every body part, but apart from that she was smokin'.

And don't forget Isabella the assistant, we haven't seen much of her so far, but I really liked what I saw!

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Thank you all for your opinions. I'm reading everything you write here and I'm trying to improve in each aspect.

Many of you didn't like Lisa's new haircut. Well, version 0.2 will give you an option to choose between her haircut. It means that you will be able to stop her from cutting her long hair. :)

As for updates - day 5 is done. We are testing it now. Few days ago we started to work on day 6.

Best regards.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I finally played this game, had it on hold for some time, and i loved it, really good game, i hope it continues this way

I agree i think Lisa's original hair was better than her new haircut

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I finally played this game, had it on hold for some time, and i loved it, really good game, i hope it continues this way

I agree i think Lisa's original hair was better than her new haircut
I wonder how many pages and posts have been devoted to such a minor asset as Lisa's hair. LOL

Maybe next update Kelly will get a face tattoo and we can all spend the wait for update 3 talking about how terrible it is or isn't. :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes