darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I wonder how many pages and posts have been devoted to such a minor asset as Lisa's hair. LOL

Maybe next update Kelly will get a face tattoo and we can all spend the wait for update 3 talking about how terrible it is or isn't. :ROFLMAO:
Please no I don't want to fuck female post malone.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I wonder how many pages and posts have been devoted to such a minor asset as Lisa's hair. LOL

Maybe next update Kelly will get a face tattoo and we can all spend the wait for update 3 talking about how terrible it is or isn't. :ROFLMAO:
Its just a personal preference, its not like the new hair kills the game.

I wouldnt mind if it stays like that, just prefer the previous one

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Its just a personal preference, its not like the new hair kills the game.

I wouldnt mind if it stays like that, just prefer the previous one
It's fine, just when this first came out there were so many posts about it that I think the dev may have done a poll on their patreon. I'm a big believer in sticking with your decisions, especially so it doesn't set a precedent that enough "yelling" will get things changed.

Reactions: Vainglorious

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's fine, just when this first came out there were so many posts about it that I think the dev may have done a poll on their patreon. I'm a big believer in sticking with your decisions, especially so it doesn't set a precedent that enough "yelling" will get things changed.
On small things, i agree with you, Dev should stick to their decisions.

On big things, like certain game telling you all the time how good of a brother you are while you completely ignore your sister after you got captured and held hostage, not so much

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
On small things, i agree with you, Dev should stick to their decisions.

On big things, like certain game telling you all the time how good of a brother you are while you completely ignore your sister after you got captured and hel hostage, not so much
LOL, true. Very true...

just for god sake don't give her long ass pussy hair
That would be hilarious...

Dev: "You like long hair? I'll give you long hair!" Hits the slider for pubic hair to fall to Lisa's knees. "There!"

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it already, but the game shows you a female character and asks what your name is.
Might want to indicate that you're naming the male protagonist, not the lovely lady asking the question.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Dev please give the update fast can't wait to play nxt version please
Karabinek posted an update on this same page, post #462. I know you don't want to go searching for information that are pages and pages back, but please do a small bit of searching before asking for an update. WE all appreciate your enthusiasm but please be patient, it hasn't even been a full month (though close) since release. WE are working hard to bring you more but we do want to make it as good for you as possible. Please understand this.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Karabinek posted an update on this same page, post #462. I know you don't want to go searching for information that are pages and pages back, but please do a small bit of searching before asking for an update. WE all appreciate your enthusiasm but please be patient, it hasn't even been a full month (though close) since release. WE are working hard to bring you more but we do want to make it as good for you as possible. Please understand this.
Patience? But they want to fap NOW!

:ROFLMAO:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Holy crap! I mean, just holy crapola! LOVING this game. Great.. no, Awesome looking girls and really digging on the story. Cutting her hair? No worries unless braided underarms is the next move. Really have to say I love the stats on the phone.. also love all of the still locked renders we haven't gotten to in the gallery. This is one of the smoothest, well crafted games I have run across in quite awhile. Definitely gonna be a money maker for the DEV.. Patreon should continue to rise as updates are put out there.. If it were on Steam(and I hope as it develops more it will be) I'd be shelling out to buy and and waiting for the next one.. Bought both of Dr Pinkcake's games.. 'Acting Lessons' and 'Being a Dik' looking forward to buying from Karabinek too.

8/10

Last edited:

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Holy crap! I mean, just holy crapola! LOVING this game. Great.. no, Awesome looking girls and really digging on the story. Cutting her hair? No worries unless braided underarms is the next move. Really have to say I love the stats on the phone.. also love all of the still locked renders we haven't gotten to in the gallery. This is one of the smoothest, well crafted games I have run across in quite awhile. Definitely gonna be a money maker for the DEV.. Patreon should continue to rise as updates are put out there.. If it were on Steam(and I hope as it develops more it will be) I'd be shelling out to buy and and waiting for the next one.. Bought both of Dr Pinkcake's games.. 'Acting Lessons' and 'Being a Dik' looking forward to buying from Karabinek too.

8/10
No question there,when complete take me money too :)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Enjoyed playing this one
Hopefully there is similar amount of content in future updates
Karabinek renders are great and story could also become interesting(has a lot of potential)
i have a request if you could consider it
obviously some bad stuff is gonna happen in this game to the mc or people he cares about
ups and downs are part of most games
just that i hate it when the negatives aren't resolved in the same updates
or something bad happens and the game ends

Reactions: xXwankerXx

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed playing this one
Hopefully there is similar amount of content in future updates
Karabinek renders are great and story could also become interesting(has a lot of potential)
i have a request if you could consider it
obviously some bad stuff is gonna happen in this game to the mc or people he cares about
ups and downs are part of most games
just that i hate it when the negatives aren't resolved in the same updates
or something bad happens and the game ends
Not being flip.. but they're called cliffhangers(or oh shit moments).... love them or hate them.. they surely do keep me interested!

Reactions: Emma M

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Last discord announcement mad by dev : for all next info , join the channel :

"Just a quick update. I would like to thank our testers for an awesome job. I think 99% of the bugs are fixed. I'm working hard on DAY 6. I finished 3 long scenes and started working on 4th one. You can expect a new preview later today. Thank you all for supporting us and for all your opinions. Have a nice day."

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes