Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Having difficulty deciding which route to follow for Nicole. I'd decided early on to not let the daughters pay for their mother's sins, but that meeting with Nicole after you know what she's having trouble with...ticked me of something fierce.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'll have to agree with many here that I don't very much like where things are going with Linda(?) the one they were talking about basically making her a slave, I'll be more then satisfied just showing her daughters how shitty she is, and cutting her off the company, maybe in the future if she proves herself giving her a second chance but always keeping her at arm's length, I'm really not into rape or slavery, so that turned me off the game, even more, this kind of stuff should be left for the player to decide, unless demonstrated that in that world it works differently, and even then, the player should have a choice in how to approach.

Now for a spoiler thing dealing with flags and possibly an error in coding when dealing with the flash drive in day 5 we get the option to bribe the woman, which gives sub+1 and relationship started, and the other option gives name-blackmail, how is that? without the flash drive how in the hell would she be able to blackmail us? isn't that supposed to be inverted? since bribing her and giving her the flash drives gives her power, and denying her takes it away if it is an error it would be appreciated if someone could notice the dev, I don't want to make them read the entirety of my comment.

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
I've read the comments here and just started the game, by now it looks like an interesting story line and I really wonder where it leads to. The only thing which didn't seem to work is the music... :unsure:

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
I get this error too:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 632, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_sex
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 679, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_cowgirl
  File "game/day_02.rpy", line 227, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
  File "game/day_03.rpy", line 781, in script
    ll "And I don't know if he's going to want me like that."
Exception: Sayer 'll' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 632, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_sex
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 679, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_cowgirl
  File "game/day_02.rpy", line 227, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
  File "game/day_03.rpy", line 781, in script
    ll "And I don't know if he's going to want me like that."
  File "D:\Nye Spil\Reunion-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Nye Spil\Reunion-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'll' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.2
Wed Jul 29 20:24:31 2020

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone else have a bunch of bugs for Lisa dialogue because the sayer ll isn't defined and also I seem to be missing day 5.
First thing first, don't post screenshots, they are almost always completely useless for diagnosis of error, and it slows down reading time of forum. You have a file called traceback.txt, in same folder where launcher is. Post that file (output of error is logged there).
Now, mod which you have installed is bugged. Remove it, and you are fine.

esivad

May 12, 2020
First thing first, don't post screenshots, they are almost always completely useless for diagnosis of error, and it slows down reading time of forum. You have a file called traceback.txt, in same folder where launcher is. Post that file (output of error is logged there).
Now, mod which you have installed is bugged. Remove it, and you are fine.
OK, was just trying to be helpful to the developer, seen others do it. Didn't think it would be an issue considering how many images are posted on here at any given time, but now I know... and knowing is half the battle.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I liked the update, i do hope the basement stuff is going to be avoidable/optional, but other than that i liked it, its my kind of game

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, was just trying to be helpful to the developer, seen others do it. Didn't think it would be an issue considering how many images are posted on here at any given time, but now I know... and knowing is half the battle.
Don't sweat it. The traceback file is the most helpful to diagnose errors, but other than that, nothing wrong with pics (other than screenshots of errors) in the forums but consider placing them inside the spoiler tag(s) so they don't blowup the post size/page. I post pics all the time, mostly for humor but 99.9% of the time they are within spoiler tags to respect post size. Again, don't sweat it. Regards.

Reactions: esivad

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/29: Updated Mod, 0.2.1

Change Log:
  • Removed gallery items that aren't used
  • Fixed Kelly's second sex scene (Gallery)
  • Fixed Lisa, Rachel and Amy lesbian scene (Gallery)
  • Day 4: Added Clara's punishment scene to the gallery
  • Day 4: Added Emily's changing room scene to the gallery
  • Day 5: Added Mary's hotel scene to the gallery
  • Day 5: Added Clara's punishment scene to the gallery
  • Day 6: Added Lisa/Jennifer changing room scene to the gallery
Download: -

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note for those that are continuing from v0.1 saves....rollback a bit before continuing with the save to be safe. Mine wanted to start at Day 6 as soon as I loaded my original save. I reloaded the save and immediately rolled back a few screens and the next day load was correct at Day 5. Regards.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Note for those that are continuing from v0.1 saves....rollback a bit before continuing with the save to be safe. Mine wanted to start at Day 6 as soon as I loaded my original save. I reloaded the save and immediately rolled back a few screens and the next day load was correct at Day 5. Regards.
I always reload the last auto save if it is available as it is usually the last choice of the update.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay now I am confused. I have followed the WT from start to now but the exchange on Day 6 never happened. The choice that is is the WT:

2. Choose one: A) I love you too. • We could be with him together. [SandEmilyHarem]
• We should give use a chance. [SandEmilyLove]
B) You love me? [EmilyHarem]

If thier is a choice there the WT doesnt say how to get there or what to do. If it is a non choice due to the girls conversation that should be told in the WT or else why have a WT with half truths and choices that arent there even after following it.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay now I am confused. I have followed the WT from start to now but the exchange on Day 6 never happened. The choice that is is the WT:

2. Choose one: A) I love you too. • We could be with him together. [SandEmilyHarem]

If thier is a choice there the WT doesnt say how to get there or what to do. If it is a non choice due to the girls conversation that should be told in the WT or else why have a WT with half truths and choices that arent there even after following it.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019

This choice changed during the latest update. The WT/Gallery mod has been fixed for this. Message the WT creator if you are having an issue.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did a walkthrough for this one! Enjoy! Looks like it's going to be a fun one, with harem options!

Edit: Updated to v0.2
Note: error in Day5, Bribe. WT has "Apologize and leave - [KeiraBlkMail]" but reviewing the script the tag is only set to "true" if "Bribe her" is chosen. "Apologize and leave" sets no flags at all for Keira according to script. Regards.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
what's the difference between submission and harem points for Nicole? sounds like either way she will be in on the harem action.. either by choice or force(bending her will by submission..)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Note: error in Day5, Bribe. WT has "Apologize and leave - [KeiraBlkMail]" but reviewing the script the tag is only set to "true" if "Bribe her" is chosen. "Apologize and leave" sets no flags at all for Keira according to script. Regards.
Thank you for pointing this out,.looks like the variable slipped into the next link because it didn't fit, and I didn't catch that. Thank you again. Will post a correction.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes