Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
choice 2 on day1 its +2 love points for 1st choice and +1 love for 2nd for Jennifer so might wanna change that as well
edit: unless the statistics count both love points and harem points together as love that is...
No, that choice is correct. It's only +1 love points. Please see the "Stats" section at the top of the guide if you are confused.
1596063721563.png
1596063698217.png

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
choice 2 on day1 its +2 love points for 1st choice and +1 love for 2nd for Jennifer so might wanna change that as well
edit: unless the statistics count both love points and harem points together as love that is...
Negative: It is +1 Love first choice, +0 second choice. Both give relationship +1. See code below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Negative: It is +1 Love first choice, +0 second choice. Both give relationship +1. See code below.

Yea, I posted the script file for him as well showing this, hope that clears it up, thanks for the assist!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No worries, it's all good. Actually I'm glad others assist in proofing these things to help the devs/authors/modders refine their hard work.
I'm just glad you guys help us out with stuff, it's a lot easier for someone else to find small things in your work then when you proof it yourself. It's appreciated. I strive to be %100, but I'm unfortunately human, and even with proofing I'll miss something occasionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spawn420

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm just glad you guys help us out with stuff, it's a lot easier for someone else to find small things in you work then when you proof it yourself. It's appreciated. I strive to be %100, but I'm unfortunately human, and even with proofing I'll miss something occasionally.
We all miss details, I sincerely hope you don't think anyone is faulting your labor. Don't forget, you're efforts and time are greatly appreciated as are the others that continuously contribute for the benefit of others. Cheers.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Okay now I am confused. I have followed the WT from start to now but the exchange on Day 6 never happened. The choice that is is the WT:

2. Choose one: A) I love you too. • We could be with him together. [SandEmilyHarem]
• We should give use a chance. [SandEmilyLove]
B) You love me? [EmilyHarem]

If thier is a choice there the WT doesnt say how to get there or what to do. If it is a non choice due to the girls conversation that should be told in the WT or else why have a WT with half truths and choices that arent there even after following it.
This was indeed changed in the final release version of the game and I was not made aware of it, so it is now also correct in my WT. The version I had of the game, I was told there would be no changes to choices or variables, but this was slipped in, so it was right when I originally wrote the WT. I will not be posting my guide until the final version in the future due to this. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
If we are discussing errors, how about not going to dinner with Sandra so she never tells you about the rape and you still are investigating it?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If we are discussing errors, how about not going to dinner with Sandra so she never tells you about the rape and you still are investigating it?
They had dinner. She told him. He has not had another dinner with her yet. My guess is that he won't tell her about the investigation since she does not want him to.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
They had dinner. She told him. He has not had another dinner with her yet. My guess is that he won't tell her about the investigation since she does not want him to.
I did not go to dinner with her. I told her that I wanted to keep things professional. Was there another dinner that was not shown but only talked about? It also seems like MC knows about Nicole being blackmailed without her telling him about it. Someone posted that for them Day 5 was skipped, maybe I missed a day as well.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok Karabinek, I'm calling this out: What man is going to ask for a beer, bump fuzzies, and depart the generous evening hospitality without drinking said beer? Not in Texas at least dear sir, lol...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright, just played the whole game with the walkthrough. I have to ask though, is this really a version 0.2 ? There really was A LOT more content that I had initially thought for a version 0.2. Seems very promising so far.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmm ok so if i load from the end of the last version i go to "end of the day" "start day 6"
however if i go to an earlyer save, at the last conv with sandra in day 4 (about 20 ish lines before the end of the day kuz there was my penultimum save) i can get day 5 no problem.
so if you ar having problems with day 5 loading in consider loading from a little bit earlyer
*note this seams to be the fix for a lot of ren'py games when it comes to issues loading into the next version from previus game versions (for some reason) [ ofc it's not guarantyed but might as well give it a try every now and than if you have a problem]

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hmm ok so if i load from the end of the last version i go to "end of the day" "start day 6"
however if i go to an earlyer save, at the last conv with sandra in day 4 (about 20 ish lines before the end of the day kuz there was my penultimum save) i can get day 5 no problem.
so if you ar having problems with day 5 loading in consider loading from a little bit earlyer
*note this seams to be the fix for a lot of ren'py games when it comes to issues loading into the next version from previus game versions (for some reason) [ ofc it's not guarantyed but might as well give it a try every now and than if you have a problem]
Known issue, see post: https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-2-karabinek.52669/post-3913263

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
got a bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 2021, in <module>
NameError: name 'emily_drink' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 646, in script call
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 693, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 227, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 591, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 148, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1795, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 2021, in script
  File "C:\editing out\reunion\Reunion-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\editing out\reunion\Reunion-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\editing out\reunion\Reunion-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 2021, in <module>
NameError: name 'emily_drink' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.2
Wed Jul 29 21:26:20 2020

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Ok Karabinek, I'm calling this out: What man is going to ask for a beer, bump fuzzies, and depart the generous evening hospitality without drinking said beer? Not in Texas at least dear sir, lol...:ROFLMAO:
You know, you are right. I don't think either of them cared or noticed (meaning the dev of course) :ROFLMAO: . But if I am not mistaken the MC is not a big drinker either. He was probably just being nice to accept the refreshment and the conversation (and sex) had a higher priority.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes