Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
No still waiting
Seeing as the walkthrough mod author hasn't been active for close to a month, chances are they are extremely busy and or have other commitments that must be attended to first, I have been looking into the mod, but trying to understand someone else's code compared to game code is not easy, so it's slow going, and may not even go anywhere at this point. It's mostly just trial and error with a significant amount of error right now :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Seeing as the walkthrough mod author hasn't been active for close to a month, chances are they are extremely busy and or have other commitments that must be attended to first, I have been looking into the mod, but trying to understand someone else's code compared to game code is not easy, so it's slow going, and may not even go anywhere at this point. It's mostly just trial and error with a significant amount of error right now :ROFLMAO:
Scrappy has been sick i think, probably gonna be a little while yet until he updates.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Can you please update this fix for the new version as well?
I get a ton of missing images errors in the gallery!!
This shouldn't need updating, like, ever. Unless RenPy itself changes completely. Just tried it and it handled the gallery correctly. You sure you put the file in the game folder correctly? Error log would help.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
This shouldn't need updating, like, ever. Unless RenPy itself changes completely. Just tried it and it handled the gallery correctly. You sure you put the file in the game folder correctly? Error log would help.
I don't get any errors and I can enter the gallery,and I know you said that if it can't find a thumbnail it will show a pink box but almost all of the old scene are shown as pink boxes 11.PNG 22.PNG for me and I thought that maybe the patch must be updated because there is no way the dev forgot to put all these images in the game.
That's why I asked.:giggle:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks cxx...I've deleted the scripts, but still comes up as image not found...for all the images? Guess I'll have to re-download it all. Yikes
well just loaded from last save and played few secs and no errors on webp version.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
well just loaded from last save and played few secs and no errors on webp version.
Strange...I wonder if the version is the issue? I don't recall specifically downloading the webp version. I've had .5 on my PC, maybe its not the webp version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Strange...I wonder if the version is the issue? I don't recall specifically downloading the webp version. I've had .5 on my PC, maybe its not the webp version
0.5a needed bunch of fixes to work properly.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Updated for version 0.55

Game version: v0.55
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA - place into Reunion/game overwrite the files when prompted
Thanks for the update scrappy.
Can you please fix the pictorials as well?
It gives the missing images error.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes