PPLayer

May 18, 2018
... Oh. One last question. When do we meet Anya? For me it ends after MC put Linda into her new room. I´m currently using the scrappy mod and it seems i somehow completely missed her content?
Yeah. the scrappy mod is not updated, therefor it ends with 0.5 ... delete the mod files or better reinstall the game new and you will see the 0.55 content ... or wait and hope scrappy updates his mod soon :)

I noticed there are a few scenes missing on the short hair path. And how did you get the Kaira and Megan scene? No matter what route i picked, i never got together with both of them. Only Keira in her office during her blackmail attempt.
Yeah, if I would know how to get this scene .... gg ... I missed the same scene with my Lisa-long-hair save ... I honestly dont know why or how ....
The recommendation to start a new game seems pretty reasonable ... I will do the same, as soon the mods get an update to 0.55.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

I'm using the official compressed version and didn't see an option for Anya breast size. Where is it? Thanks!
It's at this moment, a player can choose to reduce or expand (big boob lovers = first choice) Anya's breast size later in the story. Also, FYI if your wondering...the choice detected box in the attached image is from a universal renpy tool (0x52_URM), which I use it to see what is behind many of the story choices (point, etc.).

screenshot0003.png

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
this game should go into the hall of fame just for what the dev has done no one dared to take harem to the next level good job and i hope to see more, also unlike other games i played here this one did not give me a last exception from the start until version 0.55

Dec 15, 2022
It's at this moment, a player can choose to reduce or expand (big boob lovers = first choice) Anya's breast size later in the story. Also, FYI if your wondering...the choice detected box in the attached image is from a universal renpy tool (0x52_URM), which I use it to see what is behind many of the story choices (point, etc.).

View attachment 2318174
Oh shit, I selected jennifer's boobs, I wanted the smaller ones. I had seem the pictures. Now I need to start over...

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Frustrating that you get a given a choice to reject someone, and then the game continues on as if you didn't make that choice and pretends you fucked them. Very badly written.

Reactions: hawk784563

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Could someone tell me or rather give some advice.. I am doing a playthru and have Jennifer and lisa on love path and Nicole on sub path.. My question is about nicole.. should or is it a fun one to take nicole on the love path? it just seemed to give me the vibes that i should go sub with nicole and wondering what others have experieneced.

3.40 star(s) 123 Votes