Donor
May 19, 2018
Updated for version 0.5a

Game version: v0.5a
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
Any chance of this getting updated or is it a no go?

Also, will installing it just not let me play the new content or will it completely frag my game?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my. This game is out ONE day, but the numerous pestering for scrappy does not end... Guys, at least give him a little bit time for an update.

Reactions: KrusherKev and DKft
Dec 15, 2022
So I decided to replay the game because I noticed a few small changes here and there and to my suprise I actually got some scene I didn't get before. Most of my choices where the same as before the only exception was that I included Becky & Sandra this playthrough and avoided Emma. For some reason Sandra's variable was always set even though I avoided the dinner in my first playthrough. Anyway now I somehow got a scenes with Jennifer and Karen that I never got before. Did this game get like a small rework or something or is this because variables where being incorrectly set before?

The game is definitely still setting some variables wrongly for me though. For example: For some reason my MC came back home talking about how Keira wanted to blackmail him or something (I never saw this happen or being mentioned). Also even though I avoided Emma all of sudden I get a scene with her acting like we are in relationship out of nowhere?! and MC also talks about Anya trying to make him out to be a murderer? Was this mentioned? Because sometimes I skip through the tons of dialogue because not of all of it is interesting. Also if you don't use the padle on Linda MC will still act like he did use it. So MC acts like you did take certain actions when you didn't. Same goes for the relationships. Its like no matter what you choose the game seems to force you make a huge harem even if you have no interest in certain characters. I forgot to mention that Madison also acts like we have met before even though I never got a scene with her until we fucked.

Still enjoying the hell out of this game but the variables not being set correctly is very annoying.
I wish more of these kind of games, have an option to filter out half the texts, so you only get the relevant texts. I too just jump through a lot of text (with skip unseen), if it's the first time, it might be okay, but I have been following this game for a few years now.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I wish more of these kind of games, have an option to filter out half the texts, so you only get the relevant texts. I too just jump through a lot of text (with skip unseen), if it's the first time, it might be okay, but I have been following this game for a few years now.
This and the fact that variables are incorrectly set makes it very confusing at times for me (with regards to following the story).

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Is there an incest patch by any chance in this thread ? cause i looked and couldnt find one for the life of me.

ventyl

Sep 1, 2017
Hello, this is my translation of the Reunion game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ... Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Reunion-0.3-pc
dzięki stary!!!!

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Wrote a little drop in to handle all the missing file errors until a proper fix shows up.
Thought I might share it with my fellow degenerates.

What does it do?
If it's looking for a .png, but can't find it, it will try for .webp (and vice versa).
If it finds nothing, it displays a pink square.
Should work for missing animations too.

tl;dr: Just drop it into the ./game folder.
Can you please update this fix for the new version as well?
I get a ton of missing images errors in the gallery!!
read previous posts/pages, he's a sick so no update.
Can you please give me the link of that post?
I searched but didn't find anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDI

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
not quite right ... your choices making differences ... I have 2 saves ... Lisa with short hair and Lisa with long hair ... In the short hair save I got Kaira and her GF to have sex with MC (when he goes to pick up the files) and in the long hair save I did not get this scenes because somewhere down the story I took a different answer/choice ...
I hope that scrappy updates his WT Mod ... then I can bring both saves on the same level ^^

I noticed there are a few scenes missing on the short hair path. And how did you get the Kaira and Megan scene? No matter what route i picked, i never got together with both of them. Only Keira in her office during her blackmail attempt.

Anyway... So far i rly love the characters. They are simply beautiful. Would anyone here that played earlier versions be able to tell me how long it usually takes between updates? i just found this gem and don´t rly want to miss anything :D Oh. One last question. When do we meet Anya? For me it ends after MC put Linda into her new room. I´m currently using the scrappy mod and it seems i somehow completely missed her content?

Last edited:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I noticed there are a few scenes missing on the short hair path. And how did you get the Kaira and Megan scene? No matter what route i picked, i never got together with both of them. Only Keira in her office during her blackmail attempt.

Anyway... So far i rly love the characters. They are simply beautiful. Would anyone here that played earlier versions be able to tell me how long it usually takes between updates? i just found this gem and don´t rly want to miss anything :D
You need to restart the game. I played an old save first and it made all the choice whithout appearing there was a choice. it kinda skipped them so skipping most of the content. With a new game i used the same choices and got choices where there was none prior. Im guessing its a coding error. There was alot of other errors in the old save as well. Like love/corruption points creampie count etc being wrong.

The short hair version is only missing scenes because of the messed up variables. Thats why you didnt get the kaira/megan scene. If you had sex with Kaira before and waited outside to see them both leave discovering what they have been doing you ge the threesome scene. You may need a certain amount of submission points as well.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes