Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
So I decided to replay the game because I noticed a few small changes here and there and to my suprise I actually got some scene I didn't get before. Most of my choices where the same as before the only exception was that I included Becky & Sandra this playthrough and avoided Emma. For some reason Sandra's variable was always set even though I avoided the dinner in my first playthrough. Anyway now I somehow got a scenes with Jennifer and Karen that I never got before. Did this game get like a small rework or something or is this because variables where being incorrectly set before?

The game is definitely still setting some variables wrongly for me though. For example: For some reason my MC came back home talking about how Keira wanted to blackmail him or something (I never saw this happen or being mentioned). Also even though I avoided Emma all of sudden I get a scene with her acting like we are in relationship out of nowhere?! and MC also talks about Anya trying to make him out to be a murderer? Was this mentioned? Because sometimes I skip through the tons of dialogue because not of all of it is interesting. Also if you don't use the padle on Linda MC will still act like he did use it. So MC acts like you did take certain actions when you didn't. Same goes for the relationships. Its like no matter what you choose the game seems to force you make a huge harem even if you have no interest in certain characters. I forgot to mention that Madison also acts like we have met before even though I never got a scene with her until we fucked.

Still enjoying the hell out of this game but the variables not being set correctly is very annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deamate

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just downloaded this game for the first time and even downloaded the Game missing image fix. After starting the game, I found out that there indeed missing images (it was not fixed in the new game) then I added the fix to no avail. After shutting the game down and re-starting the game, the problem was NOT solved!

MrTM

May 6, 2019

I'm using the official compressed version and didn't see an option for Anya breast size. Where is it? Thanks!

Reactions: Ive-11

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I'm using the official compressed version and didn't see an option for Anya breast size. Where is it? Thanks!
There is a way to mod her breasts?
During the game you will be asked which type of titties you like more ... older sisters (bigger) or younger sisters (medium) .... depending on your choice, other characters get an adjustment ...for example Anya ;)

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
During the game you will be asked which type of titties you like more ... older sisters (bigger) or younger sisters (medium) .... depending on your choice, other characters get an adjustment ...for example Anya ;)
where/when? :/

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Thanks! I picked medium on that choice. Would have been nice to know that's what changes it.

Reactions: PPLayer
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes