goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so jill is so strait her first sex scene is a lesbian one with no involvement from the mc did i make a wrong choice somewhere or does that happen no matter what choices. Same question with lisa i made ever choice to prevent he from being bi but it still happens

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Ngl I'm quite a bit dissapointed with lack of pathing in this game - ie. it doesn't matter if I have 2 hearts or only a half with Nicole (pretty much picking opposite choices), the outcome and her attitude are still the same in garden scene at the end of current content. Also, the fact that MC has a passive magical ability of building a harem means no way of saying no to girls to thin out the herd, which in turns leads me to skipping parts with them and progressively losing interest in plot.

On technical side, probably too far into project to implement, but it honestly would be a lot more better, if there was distinction in ui for decisions that end a given scene (as in choice a - go to scene x, choice b - go to scene y), or those that don't (ie. when you have 4 names as "choices" and have to click through them all to progress).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'd say shitty ending. We got to choose Anya's tit size, but that wasn't important enough to give us a choice? Like I said in another comment, not only she's supposed to be straight, but that was her 1st sex scene.
Hmm....I didn't know that we had a choice with setting up Anya's breast size.... Here is where the Anya breast choice is hidden (first image), and I also included what both choices look like. BUT I didn't know that was her first sexual encounter in the story. …I would have hoped and assumed MC would have christened Jill into the harem that night, instead of taking Lisa's cherry. Very odd ending that I didn't care for.

Well I guess the lesbianism content will end up corrupting all the straight girls into GG action... But a player having a CHOICE, would be much better for many who are not interested in sex scenes without MC. Even the Lisa character had sex first with a girl, before MC...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hmm....I didn't know that we had a choice with setting up Anya's breast size.... Here is where the Anya breast choice is hidden (first image), and I also included what both choices look like. And I didn't know that was her first sexual encounter in this story.

Well I guess the lesbianism content will end up corrupting all the straight girls into GG action... But a player having a CHOICE, would be much better for many who are not interested in sex scenes without MC. Even the Lisa character had sex first with a girl, before MC...

Yeah, the only reason I knew we had that choice was because the question was so random, it made me check the script to see if it sets any variables.

Reactions: MrBenny

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Wish this was a proper visual novel with choices that mattered. I for one don't care about the galore of bimbos that throw themselves at the MC without him doing anything to warrant it. I wish the focus would be on the daughters, the mother, and the story. Make a harem out of the family and his two fuck buddies. We are in the double digits and at this point, it is getting out of hand to keep track of all the girls.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Gofile it's hell,Only PixelDrain,Only Hardcore ;)
Gofile has been super quick for me lately. Sad I didn't see it here for the full download, as i'm guessing the torrent DL from the guy posting here is going to be a typical jump through hoops problem it usual is anytime i try his stuff on bigger files.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Is anyone having the same issue when trying to open the stats on the phone for Lisa? All other characters are working fine just Lisa is giving an error. I'll add the full code error bellow.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 920, in execute
File "game/stats.rpy", line 975, in execute
NameError: Name 'lisa_sexuality' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_01.rpyc", line 675, in script call
File "day_01.rpyc", line 722, in script call
File "day_02.rpyc", line 232, in script call
File "day_02.rpyc", line 435, in script
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/stats.rpy", line 975, in execute
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/text/text.py", line 1688, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/text/text.py", line 1712, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'lisa_sexuality' is not defined.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Reunion 0.55
Mon Jan 16 12:45:53 2023

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Gofile has been super quick for me lately. Sad I didn't see it here for the full download, as i'm guessing the torrent DL from the guy posting here is going to be a typical jump through hoops problem it usual is anytime i try his stuff.
Gofile problem it's uploading on this hell and saving files with free account more than 2 weeks.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Is anyone having the same issue when trying to open the stats on the phone for Lisa? All other characters are working fine just Lisa is giving an error. I'll add the full code error bellow.
Any thoughts? Thank you!
Maybe good this all in spoiler?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is anyone having the same issue when trying to open the stats on the phone for Lisa? All other characters are working fine just Lisa is giving an error.Any thoughts? Thank you!
what version? dev uncompressed? dev compressed? unofficial compressed?

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Gofile has been super quick for me lately. Sad I didn't see it here for the full download, as i'm guessing the torrent DL from the guy posting here is going to be a typical jump through hoops problem it usual is anytime i try his stuff on bigger files.
gofile is byfar the best ime

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
my old save files are not working anyone else have this problem.
Maybe the save loading issue, is results of using the previous wt mod? As some mods can mess up a save from running without the mod installed, using the updated mod can fix the save loading issue. But you will have to wait until the dev decides to update his walk through mod, or you could try using older saves, until one works.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
So I decided to replay the game because I noticed a few small changes here and there and to my suprise I actually got some scene I didn't get before. Most of my choices where the same as before the only exception was that I included Becky & Sandra this playthrough and avoided Emma. For some reason Sandra's variable was always set even though I avoided the dinner in my first playthrough. Anyway now I somehow got a scenes with Jennifer and Karen that I never got before. Did this game get like a small rework or something or is this because variables where being incorrectly set before?

The game is definitely still setting some variables wrongly for me though. For example: For some reason my MC came back home talking about how Keira wanted to blackmail him or something (I never saw this happen or being mentioned). Also even though I avoided Emma all of sudden I get a scene with her acting like we are in relationship out of nowhere?! and MC also talks about Anya trying to make him out to be a murderer? Was this mentioned? Because sometimes I skip through the tons of dialogue because not of all of it is interesting. Also if you don't use the padle on Linda MC will still act like he did use it. So MC acts like you did take certain actions when you didn't. Same goes for the relationships. Its like no matter what you choose the game seems to force you make a huge harem even if you have no interest in certain characters. I forgot to mention that Madison also acts like we have met before even though I never got a scene with her until we fucked.

Still enjoying the hell out of this game but the variables not being set correctly is very annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deamate
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes