Aug 13, 2016
unable to even start the game because it says:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._patch_055.rpi'.

any one kind enough to only upload that file? or if there is another way to make it work it. I'm on mac btw, if that matters with the files

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
wait so for it to be effective it needs to be combined with a wt mod? or does it work like an universal wtmod on its own?
Well it works safely with or without a walk through mod (its actually a stand alone tool for all Renpy ONLY projects)...that will give a user more power to see potential points, and even if a player has or hasn't met the scripted story requirement checks, that is spread through out the scripted story.

A window in the top left hand corner will pop out when ever a requirement flag, or choice has been enabled in the script.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Zen777

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
What search function is there already in the main post and still need to worry about 26 gig ;)
He can only find our releases with the search function. The only thing to complain about is the hoster, but only some hosters can accommodate this size of data. And most of them are very slow.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
He can only find our releases with the search function. The only thing to complain about is the hoster, but only some hosters can accommodate this size of data. And most of them are very slow.
And my compression on 9 page in search on Compressed :D ,your on first page this request ;),But it's always than 25 GB from Uploadheaved or 5 GB From anonfile :)

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Well it works safely with or without a walk through mod (its actually a stand alone tool for all Renpy ONLY projects)...that will give a user more power to see potential points, and even if a player has or hasn't met the scripted story requirement checks, that is spread through out the scripted story.

A window in the top left hand corner will pop out when ever a requirement flag, or choice has been enabled in the script.

View attachment 2315944
ahhh thanks i saw the blue box clicked on it and couldnt figure out what i was looking at but that screen shot helped so thanks again

Reactions: MrBenny

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
And my compression on 9 page in search on Compressed :D ,your on first page this request ;),But it's always than 25 GB from Uploadheaved or 5 GB From anonfile :)
Seems that the site likes me more :LOL: . These two hosters are from the hell, they take eternity to download. Gofile would be a dream to download from.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Septic.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry if this is irrelevant to this game...

Thought this might be the game where the mc returns to his dad on his death bed and his dads b*tch of a partner and her two daughters try and swindle there way into his deceased fathers fortune that has been left to the son (mc) There was a neice as well and a nurse that was looking after the father.

I'm guessing it's not, but if anyone knows the game and it's name then could they please tag the game i'm looking for. thanks.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
If you use the "update patch" on your current install, you must delete any "scripts.rpa" files from the game folder.
Make a

"
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/events/window_icon.png'."

0.5a with script works fine

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It was my monitor dying or anyone else couldn't see shit on the last scene?
Ya, kind of odd version ending for me. MC... comes back to his home from a date with Jill, talks to a few of the girls and leaves Jill to go to bed alone (but ends up with another girl, who finally gave her virginity to him...win, win for MC).

(Dark night scene) Meanwhile Jill is seen watching two of the girls in the open having GG sex, and decides to become bi...when Jill was marked as a straight girl. Well I'm not a fan of constant GG only action without MC, but I guess it's part of this cheesy (stupid in parts) harem story, where everyone fuck's each other.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
God... with this update we suspect that Jill will finish BI with the ending scene..(one more...)
Lisa turns necessarily bi? if not which event ?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry if this is irrelevant to this game...

Thought this might be the game where the mc returns to his dad on his death bed and his dads b*tch of a partner and her two daughters try and swindle there way into his deceased fathers fortune that has been left to the son (mc) There was a neice as well and a nurse that was looking after the father.

I'm guessing it's not, but if anyone knows the game and it's name then could they please tag the game i'm looking for. thanks.
That game is called Revenga I think
https://f95zone.to/threads/revenga-v1-0-extra-maks.63205/

• Red Heart
Reactions: BoltonGuy35

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ya, kind of odd version ending for me. MC... comes back to his home from a date with Jill, talks to a few of the girls and leaves Jill to go to bed alone (but ends up with another girl, who finally gave her virginity to him...win, win for MC).

(Dark night scene) Meanwhile Jill is seen watching two of the girls in the open having GG sex, and decides to become bi...when Jill was marked as a straight girl. Well I'm not a fan of constant GG only action without MC, but I guess it's part of this cheesy (stupid in parts) harem story, where everyone fuck's each other.
I'd say shitty ending. We got to choose Anya's tit size, but that wasn't important enough to give us a choice? Like I said in another comment, not only she's supposed to be straight, but that was her 1st sex scene.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes