L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
On technical side, probably too far into project to implement, but it honestly would be a lot more better, if there was distinction in ui for decisions that end a given scene (as in choice a - go to scene x, choice b - go to scene y), or those that don't (ie. when you have 4 names as "choices" and have to click through them all to progress).
same here wish there was a mod that made your choices actually matter i hate that your choices don't affect your relationships like ive rejected some girls multiple times but in the next scene it says that i dident reject them pretty sure the problem is there are no markers for your decisions in the code so you get every single scene

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
same here wish there was a mod that made your choices actually matter i hate that your choices don't affect your relationships like ive rejected some girls multiple times but in the next scene it says that i dident reject them pretty sure the problem is there are no markers for your decisions in the code so you get every single scene
not quite right ... your choices making differences ... I have 2 saves ... Lisa with short hair and Lisa with long hair ... In the short hair save I got Kaira and her GF to have sex with MC (when he goes to pick up the files) and in the long hair save I did not get this scenes because somewhere down the story I took a different answer/choice ...
I hope that scrappy updates his WT Mod ... then I can bring both saves on the same level ^^

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone... Can someone help me understand if the game is working correctly?!.. I'm asking because it's hard for me to believe that 25+ Gb can be "consumed" in only about 5 hours - that's how long it took me, until when I reached the "end of current content" (immediately after the car accident with Jessica)..

Besides that, out of all those "goodies", MC only had sex with 4 of them (Stewardess, Becky, Mary & Khloe).. That's all?! Or something is not working properly in my case?!.. Or, would it be better to install the compressed version - if this works without problems ?!.. (Edit: Oh, I forgot to say that I downloaded the latest version of the game - v.0.55).

Thanks a lot !

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Sille ... Yeah it sounds like you missed A TON of content ... I can not tell you anything about the 25GB behemoth 4k version ... I downloaded the 1080p webp version (I dont have a 4k capable setup^^) ... My suggestion is: download the scrappy´s WT mod - I know its only for version 0.5 - but you can play the game until the end of 0.5 with help ... then you can delete the mod files (or better make a new install of the game) and load your last save to see the content from 0.55 ... a bit of a hastle, I know ... but it could help you to see A TON more sexy content ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sille and bclz

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wht do u mean change log says "n/a" ? none of the story got updated? :Kappa:
edit : MrTM thanks for the head up

Last edited:
Reactions: MrTM

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Sille ... Yeah it sounds like you missed A TON of content ... I can not tell you anything about the 25GB behemoth 4k version ... I downloaded the 1080p webp version (I dont have a 4k capable setup^^) ... My suggestion is: download the scrappy´s WT mod - I know its only for version 0.5 - but you can play the game until the end of 0.5 with help ... then you can delete the mod files (or better make a new install of the game) and load your last save to see the content from 0.55 ... a bit of a hastle, I know ... but it could help you to see A TON more sexy content ^^
Whoaaa.. "A TON".. ?! I will immediately install ScrappyMod and take it from the beginning., Thank you very much !

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Whoaaa.. "A TON".. ?! I will immediately install ScrappyMod and take it from the beginning., Thank you very much !
yes n yes, its a lot, so pls stop using bold text for ur post, just fyi if u don't like game with heavy story this probably not for u,

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
yes n yes, its a lot, so pls stop using bold text for ur post, just fyi if u don't like game with heavy story this probably not for u,

I assure you that I have not used "Bold text"..

:oops: Of course I like the game.. I didn't write anywhere that I don't like it.. I just wrote above that I will start it from the beginning.. again..

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
He/she played it already for 5 hours - so it´s save to assume he/she liked it ;)
It also pretty save to assume he/she liked it so much that there is a bit of excitement, maybe therefor the bold? :giggle:

*edit* I see Sille answered himself/herself *gg* - have fun and enjoy *edit*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sille

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Updated for version 0.5a

Game version: v0.5a
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
Any chance of this getting updated or is it a no go?

Also, will installing it just not let me play the new content or will it completely frag my game?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes