Jun 27, 2018
I like how authoritatively that one guy decided that computers can't tell when network issues happen and also decided that hashes magically don't work.

Anyways, if anyone is having the "day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]" error, you can bypass it by making a couple changes so renpy doesn't shit its pants on missing images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This makes the class remember whatever image it loaded last, and if one is missing, it will just put the last image again.

At the current point where it breaks, the screen stays black and you'll miss like two images, which doesn't really affect anything story wise.

edit: you probably want to save a copy of that file somewhere before you try changing it in case you cock things up and break renpy completely

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Those answers sound disappointing lol, so Linda can't be treated like a slave (?) and the Mc ended up forgiving her? I mean at least there is hard sex/maledom and humiliation with her? :unsure:

Thanks.
There is some but don't know if you can keep it up or not, I play the lovy/dovy for all women and stop as soon as I could with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
SPOILER_day_16_scene_09_fbi_45_lh.png SPOILER_day_16_scene_11_jessica_02.png SPOILER_day_16_scene_10_confrontation_20.png SPOILER_day_16_scene_12_emily_03.png

Dev news #3 - 0.70
Agora mesmo

Hello everyone,

As promised last time, I have some new images and information about what to expect in the next update. There's something for those of you who are fans of Clara and Kelly. Kelly is back in town, but she won't immediately dive into the main plot. She'll have some time in the next update, but her role will expand more on day 17.

Regarding the images, since my last update, I've managed to render around 400 new images, bringing the total to approximately 1000 images, covering about 50% of the script. I'm aiming for 40 images per day, and so far, I've been able to stick to that plan.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy the upcoming updates.

Best regards,

Last edited:

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
we need more good people in this world like you my friend.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes