Nov 18, 2022
Additionally i have cleared saves (both game/saves and ~/.renpy/saves/game), cleared game dir, unpacked with 7z (DIDNT applied incest patch) and i still have the same error.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Additionally i have cleared saves (both game/saves and ~/.renpy/saves/game), cleared game dir, unpacked with 7z (DIDNT applied incest patch) and i still have the same error.
Kind of weird you are the only one with this issue and error. No one has had any issues with the full download or my compressed version.

Reactions: wildride69
Nov 18, 2022
Kind of weird you are the only one with this issue and error. No one has had any issues with the full download or my compressed version.
Ive read on discord and im not the only one with the problem (at least 2 other people encountered same error).
Anyway, i dont see compressed version on the first page, may i ask for the link?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ive read on discord and im not the only one with the problem (at least 2 other people encountered same error).
Anyway, i dont see compressed version on the first page, may i ask for the link?
Compressed versions are no longer shown in the OP of any VN. If you use the search function in the top right and change it in your settings to show the latest posts first you'll usually find it fast.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have you downloaded the latest version of 7zip?

Nov 18, 2022
Okay, looks like its caused by selecting specific paths ingame - im testing whether it was because of straight girls path or long/short hair (will edit this comment with precise info)
EDIT: I have confirmed game doesnt like Lisa's long hair - this path is broken, consider issue fixed

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Okay, looks like its caused by selecting specific paths ingame - im testing whether it was because of straight girls path or long/short hair (will edit this comment with precise info)
EDIT: I have confirmed game doesnt like Lisa's long hair - this path is broken, consider issue fixed
Yes I think I had that issue when I first played this. It really forced you to have her cut her hair.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
nah im sticking to longer hair
personally not a fan of shorter haired girls and it doesn't look good on lisa imo
anyway yes there will be some renders where she has the pixie cut even when you're on the long hair path
pretty sure the devs are aware but fixing it seems to be on the lower end off the priority list

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pretty sure the devs are aware but fixing it seems to be on the lower end off the priority list
it was 2 or so updates ago so yea dev/devs are aware but most likely don't wanna do dblwork and only ahort is done.

Reactions: Hotjump69

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
it was 2 or so updates ago so yea dev/devs are aware but most likely don't wanna do dblwork and only ahort is done.
implementing the choice itself asking for double work
same thing whit the tit size for one off the others
but i remember posting a message on their discord about it right after the a update back early after the hair choice was released(back in november 2021) and it was there for the next 2-3 updates
but in more recent update they worked out a load off bugs whit the minor rework update and such, and seem to improving alot more in bug fixes

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes