Sep 16, 2023
Yeah and the little creep of an MC is hercules to be able to keep them all satisfied - don't make me laugh
For a guy who's supposedly able to defeat smaller army units, just with his two three concubines, this guy is tad bit to much in touch with his feminine err emotional side :D

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
2 more traceback reports for the dev.

If the dev is here on this forum and if not can a supporter get them to the dev please.
If you choose smaller boobs for Anya then there are errors in the code that reference small boob [sb] pics that do not exists (sb versions aren't needed for these scenes as far as I can see).

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
NEWS DISCORD 01/17/24

Hello, it's been a while since my last update, as I've been immersed in a whirlwind of activities. From celebrating Christmas to welcoming the New Year, and then dedicating the past two weeks to completing a substantial project at work for a colleague, it's been quite a journey. Finally, that project is behind me, and I find myself with a bit more leisure time.

During this period, I've also been diligently working on the next update. The storyline is all set, and the code is essentially in place. While some refinement is needed, I can confidently say it's up and running. I'm sure you're eager to know what's in store for you with the upcoming update. Expect a plethora of scenes, perhaps even more than the last installment. Keira and Megan make a return to the forefront, Emily gets more spotlight, Kelly is back, and you'll also witness the reentry of Rachel and Holly. I've strived to craft this chapter in a way that allows each character to have some meaningful moments.

In addition to the familiar faces, you'll encounter a host of new characters. Some play pivotal roles in propelling the plot forward, while others have the potential for a more extended stay in our narrative. The outcome remains uncertain, and I'm excited to see how it unfolds. The MC will confront Ming and her activities once again, delivering not just one but two impactful blows. However, this won't come without significant trauma, leaving uncertainty about how the character will cope.

Anticipate discovering new revelations while posing fresh questions that we'll collectively navigate to find answers. Overall, the upcoming update holds promise for an engaging experience, and I'm eagerly looking forward to diving into it. Currently, I have around 500 images, covering approximately 7 scenes, and with 24 scenes in total, things are shaping up nicely. Best regards!

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I wish the girls would learn how to dress. There is something to be said about unwrapping your gift, having tits in your face 24/7 starts to get boring like eating pizza for 2 weeks straight.

mokona14344

Dec 9, 2023
the dev just can't help to add more and more woman to the harem
I don't mind more women added as long as the character design and character development and plot will be there... it would be a travesty if the woman is only significant in the story at one point of the game and just be a generic woman the rest of the game.

Reactions: a1fox3

mokona14344

Dec 9, 2023
For me the best woman design goes to Anya (so far)

By the way, I have noticed that there is no audio on this game... or do you have audio for this game?

And is there a possible way to extract the pictorials and make them simple jpeg or png files?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For me the best woman design goes to Anya (so far)

By the way, I have noticed that there is no audio on this game... or do you have audio for this game?

And is there a possible way to extract the pictorials and make them simple jpeg or png files?
no audio.

you can extract archive.rpa with rpa extractor to see all images.

Reactions: mokona14344
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes