mokona14344

Dec 9, 2023
For me the best woman design goes to Anya (so far)

By the way, I have noticed that there is no audio on this game... or do you have audio for this game?

And is there a possible way to extract the pictorials and make them simple jpeg or png files?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For me the best woman design goes to Anya (so far)

By the way, I have noticed that there is no audio on this game... or do you have audio for this game?

And is there a possible way to extract the pictorials and make them simple jpeg or png files?
no audio.

you can extract archive.rpa with rpa extractor to see all images.

Reactions: mokona14344

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sad that there's no audio for this game. It would be a classic if there is audio for this game.
well audio (music) isn't that cheap unless does it him/herself and can do better than some plimploms occasionally and then it takes time.

mokona14344

Dec 9, 2023
well audio (music) isn't that cheap unless does it him/herself and can do better than some plimploms occasionally and then it takes time.
True.. i mean if the dev can include sound effects or even moaning even without bgm that would be great

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True.. i mean if the dev can include sound effects or even moaning even without bgm that would be great
well still getting few different moans isn't easy and can cost dineros and same things with other sound effects. also getting those to work would take extra time.

Reactions: mokona14344
Nov 18, 2022
This error prevents me from playing the game - please advise how can i fix it
Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]': could not find image. (u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a_lh')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 1166, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 1039, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 210, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1835, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2391, in script call
  File "day_08.rpyc", line 1763, in script call
  File "day_08.rpyc", line 2989, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 517, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 4478, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 830, in script call
  File "day_13.rpyc", line 575, in script
  File "/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1274, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1153, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 717, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 1077, in add
    thing.set_transform_event("show")
  File "/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/display/transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
    self.child.set_transform_event(event)
  File "/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 717, in set_transform_event
    self.find_target()
  File "/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a[hair]': could not find image. (u'day_13_scene_01_linda_17a_lh')

Linux-5.18.19-051819-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.65
Tue Jan 30 17:46:26 2024

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The game is saying it can not find something where it should be. You are missing some assets within the game.

Sometimes it as easy just as re-extracting (minimizing the computer usage during this process) from the download you already have to another separate location (drive) that this extraction is not occurring on, other times could be a bad download; try re-downloading from a different source or too different destination.
then restart play from a save before the error occurred.

Nov 18, 2022
The game is saying it can not find something where it should be. You are missing some assets within the game.

Sometimes it as easy just as re-extracting (minimizing the computer usage during this process) from the download you already have to another separate location (drive) that this extraction is not occurring on, other times could be a bad download; try re-downloading from a different source or too different destination.
then restart play from a save before the error occurred.
Ive checked downloads md5sum and sha256sum and its identical as the ones posted on the hostings. Unpacking again doesnt change a thing sadly.

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Getting a lot of forced pregnancy points. Would be really nice if we got asked to cum in or out or if there was a pregnancy off toggle in the setting or something for people not into that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Getting a lot of forced pregnancy points. Would be really nice if we got asked to cum in or out or if there was a pregnancy off toggle in the setting or something for people not into that.
If your not into pregnancy then choose games/VN's that don't have it.
Pregnancy seems to be one of the main parts to this game/VN.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Come on, you get to bust a nut in her and never have to worry about child support for the 18 years! :LOL:;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Ive checked downloads md5sum and sha256sum and its identical as the ones posted on the hostings. Unpacking again doesnt change a thing sadly.

Just cause the XXXsums balance out means nothing, if you want to do an accurate check sum you would do a sum every step of the way from source server side count then on destination side count then on an extraction count then on placement destination count.
Which most people do not do cause why bother takes time and effort.
I say it means nothing simply because once extracted during or after extraction it can change sums through poor means (using outdated method of extraction for a newer variant of compression method) of extraction or any number of other issues that can occur during said extraction.

Something in between the download (like lost packets during transfer or bad sectors on destination drive) -> extraction temp directory placement (or may have bad sectors or not enough space for the transfer; temp directory filled,) -> extracted folder placement (destination drive might be having bad sectors or for all files to be transferred to destination; destination directory filled) is generating a file misplacement of some sort.

A lot of people do not realize that file download -> folder placement is chain, if an when links break sometime the breaks are soft fixable breaks through simple means like re-downloading or re-extraction can fix other times its they are hard breaks related too destination (improperly software used for the application) or source issues like bad sectors and space requirements, limits or constraints.

What you can try is extracting just the
image.py (from the download)
This file (essentially an archive) holds the image assets of which renpy is claiming to be missing per your error
and place it into the directory of
/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/display
overwriting when necessary

I'd recommend using 7zip or peazip for best results.

Nov 18, 2022
Just cause the XXXsums balance out means nothing, if you want to do an accurate check sum you would do a sum every step of the way from source server side count then on destination side count then on an extraction count then on placement destination count.
Which most people do not do cause why bother takes time and effort.
I say it means nothing simply because once extracted during or after extraction it can change sums through poor means (using outdated method of extraction for a newer variant of compression method) of extraction or any number of other issues that can occur during said extraction.

Something in between the download (like lost packets during transfer or bad sectors on destination drive) -> extraction temp directory placement (or may have bad sectors or not enough space for the transfer; temp directory filled,) -> extracted folder placement (destination drive might be having bad sectors or for all files to be transferred to destination; destination directory filled) is generating a file misplacement of some sort.

A lot of people do not realize that file download -> folder placement is chain, if an when links break sometime the breaks are soft fixable breaks through simple means like re-downloading or re-extraction can fix other times its they are hard breaks related too destination (improperly software used for the application) or source issues like bad sectors and space requirements, limits or constraints.

What you can try is extracting just the
image.py (from the download)
This file (essentially an archive) holds the image assets of which renpy is claiming to be missing per your error
and place it into the directory of
/home/pc/Games/itch/Reunion-0.65-pc/renpy/display
overwriting when necessary

I'd recommend using 7zip or peazip for best results.
Game is crashing on the other linux pc too (steam deck) as well as on the windows machine - regardless if incest patch is applied or not. I have tried download from mega, i will try soon pixeldrain too and will inform whether that helped.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes