Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I think Sandra may be the single most annoying character i've ever seen in a VN.

It went through the whole "I don't know what I want" ... people convince her ... "okay, I want to be with him" ..... day later .... "I don't know what I want" .... repeat ad nauseam.

It made me hate her character.

It made me want to request the dev to leave poor Isabella alone and knock this bitch the fuck out instead.
I agree, but I don't think Sandra is the only character who is superfluous in this game (I'm also thinking of Rachel, Madison and Becky, for example).
I would have preferred fewer girls and more scenes with the MC. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Crazymic79

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
This mod fucks-up the whole plot, you know that?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Do you have an estimate how many hours the game lasts on average? I can play 3-4 hours a day.
Depends on how fast you read. Average adult reads between 230-250 words per minutes. Last time I played it through I think it took about 5 hours.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes