monksims

Mar 17, 2019
"I didn't have time to convert pngs to webp." Sorry but that isn't an excuse. It took me less than two minutes (using 6 threads, 8 minutes if used one thread) to convert 1998 png files into webp using Image Magick in command line making 5.1GB into 464MB.

I guess I'll try it some time while I have files unzipped... It's been a while since the first version. :D

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can be the update patch be bigger than the whole game?? it's 8 giga and the game is 7 giga..lol

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, in the picture from the 1st post.... Is the milf supposed to be the one
wearing glasses? Just checking. She doesn't really look old enough to have ~20yr
old kids...or however old they are.

Thanks

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, so the .65 full download is like 7 gigs, and JUST the update is another 8 gigs? for a total of 15 gigs?
Correct

Because the dev, having ran out of excuses for wasting so much time, decided to release an update-only patch without converting the images to webp, leaving them as png.
And you of course had to be passive aggressive because you didn't get your free stuff when you wanted.........amazing.

So, in the picture from the 1st post.... Is the milf supposed to be the one
wearing glasses? Just checking. She doesn't really look old enough to have ~20yr
old kids...or however old they are.

Thanks
Correct again.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
So i downloaded the updated patch only....and this is the first time i really don't know how to apply the patch....so can anyone tell me how.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
so i'm fine to just download the whole game , right?
At the moment you have two options:
1/ download the "update only" file (v0.65=>v0.70) and put it in the "game" folder
2/ or download the compressed version until the dev do the conversion for the images.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
At the moment you have two options:
1/ download the "update only" file (v0.65=>v0.70) and put it in the "game" folder
2/ or download the compressed version until the dev do the conversion for the images.
i deleted the files only saved the save folder.. i thought the normal file was 0,7 not the old version , sryso i downloaded the 0,65 and the update, i sahould be ok now right?? or the different images format may cause issues?

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Okay, I know I haven't inhaled enough carbon dioxide for any negative effects to appear in my brain (at least I think so), so can someone please enlighten me as to why does just an update from 0.65 to 0.70 weight 8,6 GB, while the entire 0.65 version of the game was 7,4 GB? How does that work? Because I sure ain't gonna download it for, I don't even know, 1 in-game day give or take?
Or perhaps it's not just an update, but an entire current version of the game?

Reactions: MrMayonnaise

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Okay, I know I haven't inhaled enough carbon dioxide for any negative effects to appear in my brain (at least I think so), so can someone please enlighten me as to why does just an update from 0.65 to 0.70 weight 8,6 GB, while the entire 0.65 version of the game was 7,4 GB? How does that work? Because I sure ain't gonna download it for, I don't even know, 1 in-game day give or take?
Or perhaps it's not just an update, but an entire current version of the game?
rea above we're all talking about it...

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av
3.40 star(s) 122 Votes