Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Playing this at the moment and there seems to be a lot of continuity glitches. With Nicole's predicament, at first the MC is trying to find out what's happening with her and muses it sounds like she's in a gang or something, then all of a sudden he and Mary are talking about Nicole's blackmailer. At what point did the MC find this out? Because it wasn't in-game.

Also there's a few instances where I choose one option, but later scenes act as if I chose a different one. Like with Lisa. I have the MC ask her not to talk to her sisters, but later she refers to persuading Jennifer as if the MC did ask her to help. Also I had the MC turn her down when explaining about Mary and Khloe, but later at the pool Khloe refers to the MC asking Lisa to join them in the relationship which was the option I didn't pick. In the same scene the MC also refers to Jennifer kissing him and a date with Emily where she asked to join them, neither of which has happened in my playthrough. I'm not even sure at what point he and Emily would've gone out as they've barely spoken so far. On the other hand, I had him rekindle his relationship with Becky, but she didn't even rate a mention at the pool when talking about the other girls in his life.

Is the same going on with this game as with Midlife Crisis? I.e. the dev is only writing the harem storyline right now and ignoring all other paths until that one's completed? If so, this may be another game I have to come back to later down the track.

EDIT: Have noticed more discontinuities. While drinking at the bar, the MC thinks "I hope our accidental meeting outside her house didn't raise too much suspicion" with regard to Keira, except that never happened. I had the MC wait in the car, and he saw her leave before going inside, then left before she got back. This line seems to assume the player chose to have the MC go straight inside without waiting, where presumably he bumped into her. There's also an encounter with a stripper called Madison afterwards which refers to a previous meeting that didn't happen. Definitely feels like the game is following a specific single path at this point.

EDIT 2: Keira and someone called Megan have just had a conversation that makes no sense unless it's about the MC, but it references another encounter that never happened where Keira expected to have sex with him? I don't know what's going on in this plot anymore, feels like I'm missing at least half the information I should have.

EDIT 3: And another one. Amy is talking to Rachel and tells her that the MC has agreed to hire a nurse for her grandmother? When was this supposed to have happened? It's the first time a grandmother has even been mentioned, much less that there's something wrong with her. Now I come to think of it, Rachel and Amy arranged to see the MC after he saved them from the two jocks, but that scene never triggered for some reason. Is he supposed to learn about the grandmother then?

EDIT 4: Veronica and Madison are padlocked on the stats page, despite the MC having met both of them now. Does Madison only unlock after the first scene with her which I never got?

EDIT 5: Yep, there seems to be a lot of stuff with Keira that's just been skipped entirely. Mary and Khloe are talking about her giving the MC a video and trying to frame him as a rapist? None of this has occured. Literally the only time they've spoken is when the MC tried to get the memory-stick decrypted but she tried to get him to bribe her to do it, which I had him refuse, figuring Mary could just decrypt it on her own. He later rummaged around her apartment using the key he was sent, then subsequently got Khloe to do the same. That's it.

I'm going to stop playing at this point. It's clear I'm missing too much of the story to make sense of what's happening.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is it possible to add Sandra and Emily to your harem without Sandra having romantic feelings for Emily? I feel like we have a good enough number of bisexual and straight girls without making more couples. Also, is Lisa bisexual no matter what choices we select? Considering how well Mary and Chloe work, I guess it shouldn't really matter, but there are just some girls I don't mind sharing amongst themselves, and there are some I'd rather just keep strictly for my MC, while having a positive/friendship with the other girls in the harem.

I can't explain it, but Lisa, Sandra and Emily all seem more natural as straight L.I.'s to me, especially Lisa as she's put the MC on a pedestal and has been obsessed/in love with him for a loooong time. So while it was certainly interesting for Amy to propose bringing her into their relationship, that would be a hard pass if I'm making the decision. Now, if she's being a little sexually experimental with Jennifer and only Jennifer, then I can kinda be ok with that. Outside of her really, all the other girls have similar emotional baggage that more or less stem from a bad experience with men and have lead to a growing overall distrust of men. For that reason, I guess I can kinda/sort of believe how some of them may consider their options and try women instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old&Useless

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I think it was a mistake for MC to take his vengeance against step mom as far as he did. To me the real villain in the story is MC's dad who allowed MC to be treated as badly as he was. I believe that is one of the reasons that on 12/6 there are only 171 patrons for v0.45.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the update, just wish we finally got to go all the way with Jennifer or Sandra. At least we nailed Emily, and got to 3rd base with Lisa, so progress I guess, but damn the number of potential harem members just keep increasing exponentially.

Could not say no to the cute cop but I'm hoping we get to finally move the story along with more revelations about the MC's father and mother on top of dealing with both pairs of blackmailers. Fingers crossed Nicole allows herself to be convinced by Jennifer to move in with them so they can stay together. (y) I am curious if the sisters will be ok with Linda potentially getting hatefucked and possibly impregnated, lol.

Reactions: kcaldw

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
is this the story that near the end of previous updated ended with a camping trip?? where the MC reveals his very painful past?
NM
just found out it was Ocean's first game. where it all began... guess i'll just have to wait another 5 yrs :censored:. :cry:.. :(........:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah that was the one issue that frustrated me, was the amount of missing images playing through the most recent content update. I noticed a lack of animations during several lewd scenes and didn't know if the images missing somehow affected that?

Nov 26, 2021
Not sure if I posted on this thread yet short memory just got a couple questions

Why is the download size 18gb is it a big game with a lot of content?

sure this has been asked, any NTR or sharing/Swinging, pretty much are there other guys having sex with your LI even in voyer scenes, not into it, and given its a harem game I'd guess there isn't but still prefer to ask

Thanks in advance

And If I have posted already sorry, short memory gets me sometimes

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Not sure if I posted on this thread yet short memory just got a couple questions

Why is the download size 18gb is it a big game with a lot of content?

sure this has been asked, any NTR or sharing/Swinging, pretty much are there other guys having sex with your LI even in voyer scenes, not into it, and given its a harem game I'd guess there isn't but still prefer to ask

Thanks in advance

And If I have posted already sorry, short memory gets me sometimes
There has been A LOT of discussion/nagging about the sheer size of this game.
As far as I can tell it is mainly because the author uses very high res uncompressed pictures for everything.
I would strongly suggest to download the compressed version of this game (link on the OP).
The supposed lower image quality is basically not noticeable at all (and I play on a 1440p monitor here) but the game is considerably smaller to download

Also, so far there is NO sharing whatsoever; the MC gets all the girls for himself. :p
(and there are a lot of them, all very pretty. But this amount is mainly the real downside of this game. There are so many LI's that it will be impossible to give them all a nice amount of exposure. And it also makes the harem situation quite over-the-top, how do you manage dating no less than 20+ women at the same time? Only 24 hours in a day and all that o_O)

Nov 26, 2021
There has been A LOT of discussion/nagging about the sheer size of this game.
As far as I can tell it is mainly because the author uses very high res uncompressed pictures for everything.
I would strongly suggest to download the compressed version of this game (link on the OP).
The supposed lower image quality is basically not noticeable at all (and I play on a 1440p monitor here) but the game is considerably smaller to download

Also, so far there is NO sharing whatsoever; the MC gets all the girls for himself. :p
(and there are a lot of them, all very pretty. But this amount is mainly the real downside of this game. There are so many LI's that it will be impossible to give them all a nice amount of exposure. And it also makes the harem situation quite over-the-top, how do you manage dating no less than 20+ women at the same time? Only 24 hours in a day and all that o_O)
Lol yeah I get that with every harem game I play first thought when there's more than 3 women, throw in the towel, no one man can please so many women at one time, the calculations of even doing 20 women in a day could rip space time apart or better just drive the guy to insanity.

Yeah I'll download the compressed version then, I'll only be using a 1080p screen so no issues

Thanks for the info mate

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lol yeah I get that with every harem game I play first thought when there's more than 3 women, throw in the towel, no one man can please so many women at one time, the calculations of even doing 20 women in a day could rip space time apart or better just drive the guy to insanity.

Yeah I'll download the compressed version then, I'll only be using a 1080p screen so no issues

Thanks for the info mate
Yeah, in real life, having two partners was a bit of a challenge to balance. I do know people in the poly community who balance 5-10 lovers, but I don't think I could do it well.

Of course, it would be worse in a harem model where they are not involved with anyone else, therefore everyone depending upon you for all support and fun.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Of course, it would be worse in a harem model where they are not involved with anyone else, therefore everyone depending upon you for all support and fun.
i think the girls in this game's harem support each other emotionally, the mc is sort of a sugar daddy patriarch, he takes care of their problems, he gives them financial support & he fucks them ofc.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes