Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
so no mega links and no connection to anonfiles on my end and some other links where its deleted or no download at all so in the end the only way is waiting for 4x4gb downloads wich are gonna take forever if they dont fail halfway through so i
guess i just wait and see what happens then

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hello everyone i see a lot of you commenting about the 18gb download, for the love of god DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT ONE, that one is the PNG format witch for thous who do not know that file format is absolutely horrific when it comes to space management/quality ratio, witch is why you download the webp file version, the difference in quality is very difficult to identify with the naked human aye witch is the reason why most devs will use this file format, "but is this an official or a fan made pack?" this is the OFFICIAL DEV MADE PACK so nothing to worry about (i would not worry about a fan made one either fyi)

Win/Linux (0.45): - -

than download the new update files

Patch Only (0.45 -> 0.5): - -

copy the 2 new files into the reunion>game folder and you are done

*NOTE
if you are puting the new patch files into a MODED version of 0.45 IT WILL NOT WORK, you will still be playing on the 0.45 version (you can always see what version of the game you are on in the main menu on the bottom right)
now if you can't w8 to play till scrappy updates his mod you can still use the save from it with a clean game, i tested it and it works, HOWEVER i do not reccomand doing so because, you never know how the game will react so i reccomand w8ing if you are using a save witch had scrappy mod on

*edit
for thous who want an even more compressed pack there is a fan made 1 so don't worry, what i posted above is the OFFICIAL webp version by the dev, and to be honest i think this is the pack format that should take priority in the op insted of the pointless 21gb, again there is absolutly no reson for you to download it, i remember testing it last patch or 2 patches ago, i don't remember, with the same pics side by side, and i could not for the life of me spot any, ANY!, difference in quality, this is why webp is used by everyone, FANTASTIC space management/quality compered to png, when it comes to videogames
I HAVE save game from the PNG version...wiull they works in the web version?

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Changelog 0.50:

- Day 12
- Over 1000 images
- Several animations
- Several sex scenes
- Pictorials have been completely revised
- Missing months have been added
- Fixed most of the bugs and errors

kolacoke

Oct 2, 2021
the uncompressed version of 0.45 is 17.28GB? it wasn't that large since i last played it by the end of fall

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
The giant 20GB version is uncompressed png images, just use the webp version below those links (~2.9GB) or the user compressed version at ~1GB, unless you really hate webp or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Reunion [v0.5] [Karabinek]+Mac Port+Smoking Icon Fix

Download PC/Mac
:

Download Smoking icon fix (webp Gameversion):

The full download of the game have the smoking included.
For the fix you need to unpack the zip file and copy the 4 webp's to game/gui folder.
I hope this post is helpful for some people.

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
How can i patch it? I got the 0.45 compressed and the 0.50 Patch but how can i patch it? I just moved it to the game folder but that doensn't work

Reactions: NyVar

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Getting errors in both the PNG and WebP versions when trying to access the stats screen. Also got an error at the very beginning during the smoke/no smoke choice. Not sure if I was able to toggle that or not. Fresh install, new game, no mods.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Experienced an error while with Jenifer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen jennifer1_sex_doggy_day_12 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 716, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 602, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 153, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1826, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2410, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 475, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 4362, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 482, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 689, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 4311, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 4378, in script
  File "D:\_Adult Games 1\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\_Adult Games 1\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\_Adult Games 1\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\_Adult Games 1\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2900, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\_Adult Games 1\Reunion-0.45-pc-WEBP\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen jennifer1_sex_doggy_day_12 is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.5
Mon Jun 27 12:52:02 2022
[/CODE]

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes