thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Man, I understand that the dev had some problems during this year, but this update was disappointing. It was said the focus would be on Linda and we barely got anything with her.

I still think there are too many characters and not enough development for each. If this game was just about the main sisters and the mother then it will be 100x better...

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
I'm not sure if you are aware of the update, but it has been updated (the changelog is unclear as to how, though). It might be a good idea to create a separate thread for this walkthrough mod, especially since the other walkthrough mod as been long discontinued, and it would be easier to find this one and to know if there has already been a message to you about the game being updated. Thank you for your work, and have a nice day.

Reactions: H2R and jjmayne

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I downloaded 0.45 and applied 0.45 = >0.5 got no errors
Official Compressed - WEBP
Win/Linux (0.45)
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Update Patch (0.45 -> 0.5): - -

I was getting errors with previous 0.45 including WT mod.

Reactions: Olejust

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I am getting shit loads of errors on V5.

I tried both compressed and uncompressed versions, and right off the bat when I start a new game I get this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Later down (I played the entire game from scratch earlier on the uncompressed version), I get a lot of similar missing pictures, but also undefined variables from time to time.

Anyone got any suggestions? I assumed starting a new game from scratch would solve any potential issues, but even swapping version does not seem to solve this.

Reactions: Anonymux

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So no incest patch? Game sounds like it should have incest.
I was thinking the same thing but nope, maybe at some point from a 3rd party mod, sadly the dev kisses too much Patreon ass from the disclaimer screen right after launch (that I won't deal with anymore, moved all my subs to Subscribestar and Pixiv for this exact reason, I'm done giving Patreon an 8% cut and continuing to support their censorship bullshit). A shame too, story sounds interesting and models are cutting edge, but as of v.5 if you are looking for an MC that optionally fucks his mom, aunts and sisters and also optionally gets them all pregnant skip this one. I am.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I guess the game don't expect you to reject any of the girls, I said no to Sandra & Emily but looks like they are including themselves to harem anyway... :confused:
Well, unless they are ugly why would you say no? MC's in AVN's tend to be man-sluts. Turning down pussy is almost unheard of.
Edit: Almost. Just played The Taming Of The Brat and that weirdo MC did (no optional choices to go for it either, it's forced) several times as of latest update ( would have been really pissed if I wasted my time and actually read the monotonous dialog too).

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh917

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I dont understand! I have been playing game on Android! Now there is no update for Android version. WTF is that all about?!!
Maybe they simply decided to quit supporting mobile? Most likely there's just a bug that prevents exporting a PC build to Android and they don't feel like hunting it down (I can think of a few AVN's with that issue). Dunno why people play games on 5" screens you have to squint at or stop playing when the battery dies anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Sonny86

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
From what i see this game is still the same, i played it long time ago and it was getting boring by always adding new girls and never really develop anything important with the main ones.
I wanted to give it a new try by starting from scratch but if it's still the same style of game with no real choices and forced girls whom you quickly forget about, i don't know?

The MC is just like an air-air missile, fuck and forget ! :ROFLMAO:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
From what i see this game is still the same, i played it long time ago and it was getting boring by always adding new girls and never really develop anything important with the main ones.
I wanted to give it a new try by starting from scratch but if it's still the same style of game with no real choices and forced girls whom you quickly forget about, i don't know?

The MC is just like an air-air missile, fuck and forget ! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it sounds ridiculous. I moved on after reading incest will never be included and basically "this AVN kisses Patreon's asses". Sounds like there's other issues as well if all an update basically adds is "new girl of the month" to fuck.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Every combination of base game and patches I've downloaded are missing files in the ./game/movie/ folder.

You can ignore the first instance of that, but the one with Jennifer crashes after skipping several times.

Hoping someone has, or knows where to locate, those files.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes