Rule97

May 2, 2018
This game is a perfect example as of why something known as audiovisual media has the "audio" in the name, I've been enjoying the game so far but no music? Any playlisy people recommend to follow this game?

Also I knowthe renders are nice, but to be honest, they are not that nice, so give that this game weights 20GB, does it has that much content in a 0.5 release?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is a perfect example as of why something known as audiovisual media has the "audio" in the name, I've been enjoying the game so far but no music? Any playlisy people recommend to follow this game?

Also I knowthe renders are nice, but to be honest, they are not that nice, so give that this game weights 20GB, does it has that much content in a 0.5 release?
any music you like to listen.

20 gigs is because dev still uses high resolution pngs while webp brings same quality with smaller size. i recommend playing webp-version.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I have downloaded everything and as soon as I reach day 12 I don't have any images/movies. How do I fix it? I have downloaded 0.5 update and also 0.5a and have been extracted to the game folder.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have downloaded everything and as soon as I reach day 12 I don't have any images/movies. How do I fix it? I have downloaded 0.5 update and also 0.5a and have been extracted to the game folder.
Downloaded the Game image fix from the OP aswell?
The game is a fucking mess tbh.

Reactions: BySorax231

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Downloaded the Game image fix from the OP aswell?
The game is a fucking mess tbh.
I did, I even installed everything over and over again and can't work out why day 12 doesn't images and movies don't show up. Will just wait till the next update. Like you said the game is a big fucking mess.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Please support if you can :)

Hello,
Unfortunately update 0.5 has some bugs. Below is a link to update 0.5a, which fixes them. Sorry for the problems with the new update.
Also, below you will find all the links to all the updates and links to the full versions of the game containing all the updates.
Compressed version means that images are converted from PNG files into WEBP files. The images have smaller size but also slightly worse quality. There is no other differences.

thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did it once I renamed everything and all but it was already messy so I might try again this solution and will see if it works.
The problems is that when I check the Images/Movies folders I don't have anything for day 12.
well i don't either but still game worked fine except renpy error on 1st day of update and others.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I played this two years ago hardly anything has changed. Can't fuck lisa and who the fuck wants her in short hair answer no one
If I remember corectly Lisa can keep her long hair besides you can fuck Jennifer and she is way hotter than Lisa(in my opinion at least). Although its a shame that there is no sex scene with Nicole or Linda.

Reactions: master110
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes