cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i need a mobile version.
android? iphone? surface?

1st: you can request it on other subforum.
2nd: sure when apple allows adult games to appstore or apps outside appstore to be installed
3rd: maybe easy, maybe not but hasn't happened

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Is the game really worth all the trouble that i read a page back about having to rename files. And what all do i need to download? There are 3 different things there? 4.5 then 4.5->0.5 then .5a i'm confused.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is the game really worth all the trouble that i read a page back about having to rename files. And what all do i need to download? There are 3 different things there? 4.5 then 4.5->0.5 then .5a i'm confused.
Wait for the next release, if the dev fucks it up again, let it be. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fresh player: .5a and then imagefix and renaming if necessary (as my collected installation instructions say) and then wt-mod. also to get game faster dl webp-version

Wait for the next release, if the dev fucks it up again, let it be. :unsure:
IF? i kinda expect it.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
IF? i kinda expect it.
You might be right on that.
I just follow loosely and since the updates cycle is pretty far abroad, i don't remember earlier releases very well, but i never had so much issues with them like with the latest version (or any other game).

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
I played the game for roughly ten minutes and I already feel the urge to write a short review:

- Graphics: Awesome.
- Animations: No.
- Story: MC surprisingly inherits a company and a house, behaves like a caveman (actually, a drunk Scottish caveman) towards everyone because his stepmother was a dick in his youth, and everyone loves him for that.

Typical dialog in this game (approx.):
"Hi MC."
"Hi bitch. You are a worthless piece of shit. Want to work for me?"
"Sure. *kiss kiss*"

Tag it "comedy" and it'll be awesome.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes