• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
just use the universal renpy mod, walkthrough mods arent needed unless the urm cant get the values for whatever reason which isn't the case for this game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Are there gonna be 10 pages of people complaining about the size (pun) every update?

.........oh wait.......
It's just quite the shock for the newcomers, like me, for instance. Because of the majority of the games here have far, far less heavy average size. I believe I've seen only 1 or 2 games here with a comparable size. And one of them was 3d large open world based on unity or unreal engine. Didn't expect that from a Ren'py game.

Last edited:

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I'll remake it, the torrent includes all previous patches, the dev may have combined some of them.

edit; ->
Thank you, I appreciate not having to sit here and figure out if I missed a step.

Reactions: RPDL

BlackJaller

Jul 25, 2019
What is the difference between "Official Compressed" and "Uncompressed", what do they release? animations? chapters? quality?

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
i dont get all the hate for the size.... geeez stop complaining! honestly dont get the issue in this day and age of 2+ tb storage and vpns, i mean it takes like 20-30 mins to download the whole 30 gig on mega, just use a vpn and change location and refresh. now can i just say good update and damn the dev just keeps on putting hotter and hotter women into this game but stop damn hurry up and let us fuck the shit out of sandra! :D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What is the difference between "Official Compressed" and "Uncompressed", what do they release? animations? chapters? quality?
pngs made in to webp , that should be it
i did test quality with last update when 1st official compressed came, havent seen any dif, 1 out 100 pics that have checked had some flowers or something blurred in background that was it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same content on both, other has 8k resolution pngs and other has not that high res webps.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
compressing a game reduces the quality but also reduces the download size, the uncompressed version of this game is full quality 25GB download file, while the compressed is only about 4GB file for slightly less quality

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes