Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
If every person who didn't like something about a game, just moved on without expressing it, these threads wouldn't be a "discussion". They would be an echo chamber of praise and patting on the back. And I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be a discussion as long as it's civil, just like any forum. The notion that only positive feedback contributes something doesn't make sense.

That said, I also think the harem thing ruined the game, as it doesn't give any time to develop the few initial characters and just spams with new " fuck targets ".

And it's not like your furry game example, as you're talking about a genre defining trait. From its description and first update, this game didn't say "hey, this game is about meeting and fucking a gazzilion bitches and adding them to your harem". Your comment about "drive by insults" would make sense if this was a game like "Harem Collector", which it isn't. <------- ON TOPIC POST (just in case....)
It seems you've missed my post laying out my issues with how the harem was handled 2 pages back. I never said people shouldn't criticize it it. In which I have quite a lot, and I love harems.(I don't know where in my post you got the idea that I asked only positive feedback to be said)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if you go into a game, see it has harem. Then go into the thread and type "this has harem, and it's shit because of that" that's not a valid criticism now is it? If the dev wants true harem(like this game, at this point), it's their choice. So if you don't like true harem then this is not meant for your consumption. You need to actually see where it could improve, and help the dev understand why you think that. So in this case, it would be the how quickly we get to the full harem stage(which I already pointed out on my own post.). You can even ask if the dev wants to do individual routes in the future.

Fair enough about the furry example, but you also wouldn't have to go far into the game to see that there are only women in this game. And the mc says is an in open relationship in the prologue, so it's not like it came out of complete left field either. If that early into the game, there was something I didn't like that much I wouldn't then go into a said thread and "criticize" it like that. I'll just move on, as this game wasn't trying to appeal to me.

I don't like one line "criticisms", as I prefer to actually list my issues, and that's why I said "drive by insult" as they just put the whole game down and left not actually adding to why and how it might improve. This is not constrictive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Because the next one of these games I see pull off writing in a literal sense harem storyline and not have it end up a hot pile of overly detached from reality rubbish that simply plays up to some no social skills 13 old boy fantasy (which many of us playing are not) will be the first.

You can have 20 girls in your game. You can include the option to eventually have sex with every single one of them. You can not include any sharing, and even ignore any potential fall out that would/should logically happen with at least some of those girls in the process of screwing them all. You can do all that while still presenting a fantasy based story that more or less works, and that at least tries to cling to some sense of a surrounding *adult* based setting.

But once you had the MC sitting down in v2 with who many would have pegged to be the designated "sweet/innocent little sister type" LI, and had your MC presenting her with the *que the Borat voice* " Do you want to join my harem?" option....the dev is basically left jumping the shark into Cringeville. That without fail always snowballs down the road into even more cringe, since then you end up with a whole lot of extra dialog that involves double downing in the always failed attempt to try and rationalize that cringe as being non-cringy. Which in typical fashion just ends with a small % of **VERY** vocal people proudly voicing their "I love my literal harem storylines!" appeal, and a whole lot of other people who still enjoy chasing down/fucking all the hot girls while writing off the story as yet another miss in what generally tends to get universally regarded as an at least somewhat engaging story aspect in one of these english themed adult games among the people who don't have the WVM tag in their sig.

Basically just wastes the potential this had to be a true and rare gem with such a wide variety some of the best looking girl models I've seen in a new game this year.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Because the next one of these games I see pull off writing in a literal sense harem storyline and not have it end up a hot pile of overly detached from reality rubbish that simply plays up to some no social skills 13 old boy fantasy (which many of us playing are not) will be the first.

You can have 20 girls in your game. You can include the option to eventually have sex with every single one of them. You can not include any sharing, and even ignore any potential fall out that would/should logically happen with at least some of those girls in the process of screwing them all. You can do all that while still presenting a fantasy based story that more or less works, and that at least tries to cling to some sense of a surrounding *adult* based setting.

But once you had the MC sitting down in v2 with who many would have pegged to be the designated "sweet/innocent little sister type" LI, and had your MC presenting her with the *que the Borat voice* " Do you want to join my harem?" option....the dev is basically left jumping the shark into Cringeville. That without fail always snowballs down the road into even more cringe, since then you end up with a whole lot of extra dialog that involves double downing in the always failed attempt to try and rationalize that cringe as being non-cringy. Which in typical fashion just ends with a small % of **VERY** vocal people proudly voicing their "I love my literal harem storylines!" appeal, and a whole lot of other people who still enjoy chasing down/fucking all the hot girls while writing off the story as yet another miss in what generally tends to get universally regarded as an at least somewhat engaging story aspect in one of these english themed adult games among the people who don't have the WVM tag in their sig.

Basically just wastes the potential this had to be a true and rare gem with such a wide variety some of the best looking girl models I've seen in a new game this year.
thank you for actually laying down the problems the game has, rather then a one line insult. I agree with you, as much as I love my harems this game felt quite different on it's opening and I would love to have seen where it could have gone on a more slow paced story.

Which honestly is partially do with the fact that the dev choose to have so many girls so quickly, a slower introduction while letting the mc form a connection between a core group characters would've helped.

And just because I like WVM, doesn't mean I don't like a more down to earth harem story. I could enjoy many aspect of all of these games, some bring me a wholesome feeling while this one I hoped would bring a more darker aspect in it's core. I just don't like when people try to just make something disappear completely, rather then attempting to fix it.

But I don't really get the need to insult someone else way of enjoying something(talking more about the people who don't lay down their issues out). This is something I really can't agree with. I played plenty of games which I sometimes hated some of their aspects, but are still very popular among a large crowd(unlike harem games, as you put it) and never felt the need to insult people for it. People over use the word cringe on this subject, as I could point out my own things that make me "cringe" while describing my own issues. But at the end of the day it's a personal issue which I doubt we could really agree on.

Personally I don't pay the dev. So I don't feel right being super harsh on those aspects.

Last edited:

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Reunion-0.2-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry Reunion-0.2-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Manewr and Grzmilu

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Attaching the In-Game 0.1 Walkthrough Mod, which will display the choices' affect if they have any.
The In-Game Mod can also be found on my .

The game is pretty straight forward with the story. I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the biggest amount of scenes!

The mod had been tested, and it's working!

Enjoy!

Any chance on getting an update on your Mod Qleaf?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Easiest way to fix this is open script.rpy with notepad, find 'L' (Lisa) and change it to 'LL'

EDIT - they need to be lowercase L's
e.g = l
I wrote them capitalized so people could distinguish which character.
Sorry, could you explain this a bit more?
I have never done any sort of coding and could not find a file named "script.rpy"
In the Renpy folder there is a Script.rp and a Script.po file but no Script.rpy.
There is a Day_03.rpy folder which is listed in the error and that has the Salon and lists the "ll" but the error says that "sayer ll is not defined"
And I couldn't find anywhere in that file that defines any of the "sayers" for me to change.

LIttle Help? Or maybe i should just do a fresh install and play without the mod of thats what is causing the issue?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes