WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Thedude715 and for all who don't know or didn't found the two hidden scenes, here there are:
1: Is located in the bar when you are on the date with Emily. You will need to click on the stripper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2: Is located in your hotel room on day six between the meeting of Emily & Sandra and the call from Linda. You need to click on the panties that are on the couch.

D

Deleted member 2289875

the graphics are great.. reminds me a bit of Treasure of Nadia,
although the game setup is totally different.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I used the OscarSix mod instead of the Qleaf and got much more stable results.

Question though, do you have to do the haircut for Lisa? It seems there is an option now, can I choose to not get her hair cut or does that have negative consequences? As I like her with longer hair TBH

Reactions: Naxos

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
So I used the OscarSix mod instead of the Qleaf and got much more stable results.

Question though, do you have to do the haircut for Lisa? It seems there is an option now, can I choose to not get her hair cut or does that have negative consequences? As I like her with longer hair TBH
The reason the choice was given in the first place was because people didn't like the short hair. So no, no negative outcome just cosmetic.

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
hello people is this game interactive like with a map and stuff, or is it linear with not much to do and just click for the next line????

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry, could you explain this a bit more?
I have never done any sort of coding and could not find a file named "script.rpy"
In the Renpy folder there is a Script.rp and a Script.po file but no Script.rpy.
There is a Day_03.rpy folder which is listed in the error and that has the Salon and lists the "ll" but the error says that "sayer ll is not defined"
And I couldn't find anywhere in that file that defines any of the "sayers" for me to change.

LIttle Help? Or maybe i should just do a fresh install and play without the mod of thats what is causing the issue?
Basically in Ren'py, everytime a character uses dialogue the name is shortened (to 'll' in this example)(saves, keep writing the full name everytime), the script.rpy holds the definition for what that abbreviation means; 'll' = lisa.
Because there is an error in the mod spread out through the various files where 'll' should read as 'l' the game throws a 'sayer ll is not defined' error.

the script.rpy file is located in the game folder. It may look as though its just called 'script' however if you look at the 'type' of file it says rpy. (rpyc are compressed versions, these change after editing the .rpy, so just ignore them)

TLDR: script file is located in the game folder, (you will have to re-edit this again after day3-4ish? when the error pops up again)
P.S remember to save it after editing and you can open this file with notepad

Manewr

May 24, 2019

Tłumaczenie wykonał Robmon, a Ja zrobiłem opis przejścia mod tylko na polską wersję w razie błędów o proszę kontakt.

Tłumaczenie zostało wykonane przez Robmona, a ja zrobiłem opis przejścia tylko do wersji polskiej. W przypadku jakichkolwiek błędów proszę o kontakt.

Reactions: robmon

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Lots of interesting mysteries going on and I am enjoying the game hope to see how this turns out.
Also just how many of the females can you end up with :)

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
Will there be a Mac version?
How to play on macOS:
  1. Download & extract (DMG file)
  2. Open RenPy app
  3. Click preferences on bottom right of window
  4. Set projects directory(I recommend creating&setting to "documents/renpy_games" folder)
  5. Download and extract Windows game to RenPy projects folder
  6. Open Renpy and select game from projects list
  7. Click "Launch game"

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
How to play on macOS:
  1. Download & extract (DMG file)
  2. Open RenPy app
  3. Click preferences on bottom right of window
  4. Set projects directory(I recommend creating&setting to "documents/renpy_games" folder)
  5. Download and extract Windows game to RenPy projects folder
  6. Open Renpy and select game from projects list
  7. Click "Launch game"
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
:love: :حب: :حب: :حب: Good job I hope to see the update soon :حب::حب::حب::حب:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Attaching the In-Game 0.1 Walkthrough Mod, which will display the choices' affect if they have any.
The In-Game Mod can also be found on my .

The game is pretty straight forward with the story. I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the biggest amount of scenes!

The mod had been tested, and it's working!

Enjoy!
I'm getting a lot of script errors with the mod on the compressed version.

Every one of Lisa's conversations in the hairdresser gives an error with the mod installed. :(
The option to not change the hair-style is skipped as well and you're forced into that horrible new hair cut.
Even loading a save later from a non-modded play forces that hair :(

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Do we have to turn all these woman bi to get them into the harem?

Lisa watching Amy& Rachel at the pool and jilling off and turning bi from one scene and kiss later almost ruined the game for me.
Gone back to save made her walk and tell Rachel to fuck off a few days later, made me much happier. Hopefully girls can still join the harem without having to become bi.

yussie the bff having the hots for the chick is so cliche. I really like Rachel's model, but I'm hating her more and more. supposed to be lisa's bff but just teases and puts her down and is basically a lesbian sexual predator towards her. Edit. I having fished the content so far, I really wouldn't consider Rachel her friend at all, just some chick pretending to be to get into her pants.

The same shit is obvious with Emily and Sandra

Also how come the MC and Mary are talking about Nicole being blackmailed when they hadn't discovered that before? They went from not knowing what was going on with her, to knowing she's been blackmailed without any revelation of that fact. I even went back and restarted the game to confirm... the mc asks Mary if she's made any progress on who is blackmailing her, before there as been any talk of her being blackmailed. The MC had only asked Mary to look for something they can use on her, not who's doing what to her.

I really want to like this game. It was another where I was getting more interested in the story than the sex. The models and renders are great, except that awefull hair-cut Lisa gets. But this heavy les / bi routes on the girls is ruining it for me.

FFS, after lisa watches the 2 girls and gets gropped she makes a move on her eldest sister. I suspect the next update will be make or break for me on this game. If there is some scene or action between Lisa, Rachel and Amy the morning after Lisa confesses to the MC she loves him and tell her she's meeting those 2 tomorrow, it's game over for me. They just need to chuck a NTR tag on it too then.

I'm sure others will enjoy it and regardless I wish the dev success

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes