Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
first time here so, about the slave tag, is the MC the slave or is he the enslaver?(hope it is the second option)
He will be the "enslaver". A total alpha mc imo
Plenty of choices to dominate the ones that wronged him. What i would call a revenge story.

Reactions: Lord Soth

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How come every time I choose submission, everybody starts crying, I mean every time.
Might as well not choose that one, too dramatic.

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
excellent game boy, I praise you who create games with different possibilities and different paths, creativity in the story, characters and everything, I recommend this game.

Reactions: Darklord_1965
D

Deleted member 2289875

does anyone know when the next update will be out?
can't find it..

cheers.

Reactions: gahall7903

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
WOW, this game is really great. The dev, what can i say, is really good at making model (especially face and boobs).

I love emily most, because she reminds me the woman ILITHYIA (SPARTACUS). They have the same hair cut.

But as many dev, the game has no music , no cv, what a pity.

So far, i give this game 71 points.

But i also want to suggest, could dev put some notice on the models' eyes and necks? In some scenes the eyes focus on the wrong point and the neck is weird (like secretary, few scenes).

And always, why people like pick asian to be a bad ass? Because the Fuqing Gang? It's a good choice, it brings a defferent style.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why is Lisa's character model so unattractive?
She obviously uses the same model as the 3D model of the heroine in "Our Fate-A new family".
In that game, the same model even used the same long hairstyle, but that one is obviously more cute and sexy.

maruda

Jan 18, 2019
Hello, this is my translation of the Reunion game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ... Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Just started playing this and wow I`m digging it....girls are hot too!
MC looks like a fucking redneck tho with that hairstyle, straight outta Deliverance....weeeee :ROFLMAO:

Story is cool with the whole revenge stuff and well done dev for actually making an Alpha MC who has balls and won`t take any shit! So many male MC in games on here are absolute simps who lack cohones, this one has balls big enough to come in a dump truck. God, it`s refreshing playing as an Alpha and not some cuck as usual.

The scene where that bitch Clara get`s her ass beaten was just sweet - nice payback for trying to sabotage our livelihood. I hope we get the chance to make Linda our slave, because the shit she has done and to her own daughters as well, bitch needs payback....you know she ain`t gonna stop, she`s an evil shit. She only respects someone more dominant than herself.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I nearly forgot about this game. I am still looking forward for the next release whenever the developer believe it is ready to release.
I was really excited by this game at first but I can only hope the enslaving of Linda is optional. Now I am more tepid about it, need to wait and see what happens, not a fan of humiliation and slave content.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am interesting to see how the developer planning out the story of this game. I am usually open to see how the developer structure it own story. We all have like and dislike here and there. I usually do not rate any game until it is completed and finalized. However, I may provide some comments here and there. Otherwise it is all on the developer how they believe to develop the game. :) However, I am looking forward to the next update. I am not asking when it will be release because I do not believe to have them rush it. Also I have good understanding how the project works and we cannot be too demanding to have the developer to release a half ass update. To keep myself busy, I explore other games as well updates. Which allows certain developers time to develop the update and determine when the best time to release their own update.

Have a great day. (y)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Last Patreon post

So, after long fight Reunion 0.3 is ready. I will pass the build to testers tonight or tomorrow, so we can start the last phase of development. I will do my best to release the game by the end of next week, but it all depends on bugs I will have to fix after testing is over. So be prepared for a small delay.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes