Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do i have to DL all 4 parts to be able to play the game?
It is a split archive, so yes, if you are going with the PNG version here (I think someone put it together a Torrent archive?), you need all four.

pinkgangstalgss

Dec 10, 2019
I dont know if its the mod or the game, but when i try to open the statistics in the phone this happens:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/frame3.webp'>:
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_sex
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 710, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
  File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
  File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
    call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
    call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
    call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
    call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
  File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1615, in script call
    call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 496, in script call
    call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 4426, in script call
    call screen madison_day_09_cumshots
  File "game/day_10.rpy", line 1941, in script
    mc "I wonder what she wants from me, but I don't have time for that right now."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/frame3.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_sex
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 710, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
  File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
  File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
    call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
    call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
    call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
    call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
  File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1615, in script call
    call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 496, in script call
    call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 4426, in script call
    call screen madison_day_09_cumshots
  File "game/day_10.rpy", line 1941, in script
    mc "I wonder what she wants from me, but I don't have time for that right now."
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/frame3.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.4
Sat May 29 19:55:27 2021
I am having this same issue

Reactions: Soulbleed

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Amazing girl characters with sexy shape body, its makes fun for playing and nice story too. Good job n success for the next update

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Good game, renders are good, but too many texts for such a simple plot, and too many ladies sometime it confuses me at time.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Good game, renders are good, but too many texts for such a simple plot, and too many ladies sometime it confuses me at time.
If you get confused by the fact that it's raining women, just play WVM, that crap is ten times worse in that.
Some devs seem to think that the more girls they throw at your face the better the game is, but they are wrong because in this way you can never get a real character evolution and everything stays superficial.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
sincerely this update didn't excite me, too many characters and there was no progression of the story and apparently no major choice.
I was waiting with trepidation for this update, maybe my expectations were too high. It will be that I have known this game directly from version 3.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 1220245
View attachment 1220248
View attachment 1220251
:LOL::ROFLMAO::sick:

So... I agree with you about this game and how it is utterly nonsensical if you do not pursue every woman. There are characters you either dismissed or never even met who pop in like you're well acquainted, and plenty of things you do are motivated by knowledge you never got or explicitly chose not to care about previously. Player agency is a joke here. However, regarding harem games in general... they're games. They don't have to adhere to strict realism. And in point of fact, 1 dude can keep multiple women happy (and vice-versa). It's pretty rare, but it's within the realm of possibility. And that's enough for suspension of disbelief, at least for most people. Besides, why not dream big? Within a lot of harem games life literally revolves around you - of course you can keep multiple women happy! You're not called the Main Character for nothing!

Play what you prefer, of course. I just don't see a need to backhand shade harem games because this one isn't great. Have a good one!
Totally agree... My intention was to be funny and not critical since I have personally never been able to crack the mysteries of women. I am playing the game and I have been enjoying the scenes. Some games I play for the story but this one I just enjoy for what it is.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I don't know what I am doing wrong, or what's happening, but every time I try to extract the download, I get an error message. See attached.

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
If I use the file from the Mod and not the standalone gallery.rpy file, it works for me.
OK, I see what you mean, but I tried both his standalone file and the file from the mod, editing each one to replace .webp with .png and it made no difference. (Editing the file does get rid of the actual errors, though.)
Using either file, the game starts up and on the gallery page you have the option to lock scenes you haven't seen yet (meaning all of them should be unlocked at that point) but a bunch of them are still locked. If I click that once, it then says "unlock all scenes". I click that once more and it goes back to giving the option to lock scenes you haven't seen.
But in either case, the scenes aren't unlocking. Beats me what's wrong.

EDIT: Actually... I wonder if what I'm seeing is normal. There are a lot of unlocked entries, but they all seem to be "after" the current release entries. Most of the girl's have the last visible entry from the point I've progressed with them. e.g. Lisa and her shower scene with the MC, Jennifer and others with whatever is their most-recent scenes. Here's what I mean, using Jennifer as an example but all of them have many unlocked entries:

View attachment 1220079

Should there be a lot of entries that aren't unlocked yet, simply because the game hasn't gotten to them yet?

Is anyone able to answer this?
Much appreciated.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
With all that the MC has going for him, why does he still come across like a little bitch? Was funny seeing Ming call him out on his "Ooh I have a business meeting, can you hold on to my slave for a couple more days?" routine.

TeaTonicNight

Jan 21, 2018
I don't know what I am doing wrong, or what's happening, but every time I try to extract the download, I get an error message. See attached.
Did you download all 4 files? If so you should have the following files:

- Reunion-0.4-dists_-_PNG_full_build.zip
- Reunion-0.4-dists_-_PNG_full_build.zo1
- Reunion-0.4-dists_-_PNG_full_build.zo2
- Reunion-0.4-dists_-_PNG_full_build.zo3

You need to extract the .zip (Reunion-0.4-dists_-_PNG_full_build.zip) which unpacks all the files into a 14 GB .zip which you need to extract one final time to play the game.

If that doesn't work try unpacking the file to a custom named folder (right click -> extract files... -> set a custom name.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

You need to extract the .zip (Reunion-0.4-dists_-_PNG_full_build.zip) which unpacks all the files into a 14 GB .zip which you need to extract one final time to play the game.

If that doesn't work try unpacking the file to a custom named folder (right click -> extract files... -> set a custom name.
What you just explain is correct. (y)

I wanted to add some additional information. All four files will need to be downloaded. The ZO1 file extension is not independent, it need the ZIP extension. All four file needs to be in same location. Use the compress tools, such as Windows compress, WinZip, PKZip, WinRAR, 7-zip, etc. and only open the filename.zip. That should also detect the other three files that was split out due to file size. If that does not work, select all four files and drop it to the compress file. Again, there could be bad download. if the compressor created the zip should also create a MD5 sum to compare the download to verify that it correct. The complete compress by another compressor to help reduce the files/images/video that was like 1GB works well.

Shyguy1369 Here is YouTube video how to extract the split zip files...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: TeaTonicNight

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Ok will give this a shot, though I thought if I had v0.3 I wouldn't need all the files again, but I'll do it this way and see if that works. Thank you.

UPDATE: That has worked and I am able to play. So thank you for your help. Will make sure to retain these files going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeaTonicNight

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
I am getting missing webp image files with the big download... if you going to switch from webp to png images, you need to redo the image calls.

For example: If the game is looking for a 'frame3.webp' and you only have a 'frame3.png', you will have a problem. Maybe redo the reference so it can use either the webp or the png file, without creating a I/O error. In other words look for both images and use one or the other.

14Gb is a lot to download and then you end up having problems, not good...

I like this game so far, just wish for a easy solution...

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes