May 5, 2018
Hello
I got this error while trying to use the gallery. I have tried downloading the mod from this forum and also on your patreon but I couldn't fix it. I have also tried the standalone gallery.rpy fix. That also doesn't work. What I did was copy and paste your mod into the game folder then overwrite the gallery.rpy
I'm getting the same error.
Thanks for the walkthrough
but there an error with the Gallery, even your fix doesn't fix it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scrappy The missing "gallery_background.webp" is just the tip of the iceberg, too. If you find any webp image, rename it correctly, and place it in the ./images/ folder, the next error that gets thrown is missing ./gui/gallery.webp ... and if you put a webp image there named correctly, the next error says it can't find (in my case) "day_04_lisa_pool_14_idle.webp". Not sure what's going wrong here, leaving that to the experts (that would be you, lol) to figure out.

In the gallery.rpy file, find and replace .webp with .png and it works.
Same thing needs to be done in the stats.rpy file. ( thanks Patsy221 )

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
Updated for version 0.4

Game version: v0.4
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

If the gallery doesn't work download this then place it into Reunion/game then overwrite
The gallery doesnt work even with the separate "Gallery" file the game is giving me an error :(

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Not sure if I should be a manwhore in this one or focus on who I really want? Jennifer & Isabella are all I really need, although I am happy that Lisa didn't cut her hair in my current playthrough... (Hate that pixie cut...)

Reactions: frozenfeet

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Updated for version 0.4

Game version: v0.4
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

If the gallery doesn't work download this then place it into Reunion/game then overwrite
Thanks for the update! Even with that additional file, the game still throws out an error. Not a big deal, but figured I'd let you know.

This is the error if you need it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/gallery_background.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gallery_background.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "H:\Game storage\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gallery_background.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.4
Sat May 29 09:53:55 2021

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
so we basically have to rename a fuckton of files just to get the fucking game to work as intended?
actually it is a 5 seconds' of work, open gallery.rpy with notepad, use replace to find all webp to replace with png, and then save. Then open stats.rpy and do the same thing. Just these 2 rpy files from the mod.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Scrappy posted an extra file that we can use if the gallery doesnt work, i thought you would use those file.
OK, I see what you mean, but I tried both his standalone file and the file from the mod, editing each one to replace .webp with .png and it made no difference. (Editing the file does get rid of the actual errors, though.)
Using either file, the game starts up and on the gallery page you have the option to lock scenes you haven't seen yet (meaning all of them should be unlocked at that point) but a bunch of them are still locked. If I click that once, it then says "unlock all scenes". I click that once more and it goes back to giving the option to lock scenes you haven't seen.
But in either case, the scenes aren't unlocking. Beats me what's wrong.

EDIT: Actually... I wonder if what I'm seeing is normal. There are a lot of unlocked entries, but they all seem to be "after" the current release entries. Most of the girl's have the last visible entry from the point I've progressed with them. e.g. Lisa and her shower scene with the MC, Jennifer and others with whatever is their most-recent scenes. Here's what I mean, using Jennifer as an example but all of them have many unlocked entries:

Reunion-Jennifer.png

Should there be a lot of entries that aren't unlocked yet, simply because the game hasn't gotten to them yet?

Last edited:

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I have put patch_04.rpa and script.rpa from the 0.3 - 0.4 patch in the game folder, and the game shows at ver 0.4 but my save won't let me go past 0.3 - just ends at the same point. What am I doing wrong?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have put patch_04.rpa and script.rpa from the 0.3 - 0.4 patch in the game folder, and the game shows at ver 0.4 but my save won't let me go past 0.3 - just ends at the same point. What am I doing wrong?
I think the patch is for 3a you have 3. you may need to download the full version. 14 gig has beautiful images not sure how the compressed is but it is much smaller. this happened to someone else on a previous post I hope this helps you can also try using an older save.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
I think the patch is for 3a you have 3. you may need to download the full version. 14 gig has beautiful images not sure how the compressed is but it is much smaller. this happened to someone else on a previous post I hope this helps you can also try using an older save.
The patch should be made that when you unzip the files in the game folder, it's all done. In other cases, instructions should be added. Fucking hell...

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes