yoyomaster

May 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "Violet Kitten, message: 4551155, membre: 157159"]
Salut tout le monde. J'espère que vous allez tous très bien.:pouffer de rire:

La nouvelle mise à jour est maintenant disponible et elle déverrouille la section bac à sable du deuxième jour et vous permet de jouer à travers les quêtes principales du deuxième jour jusqu'au troisième jour. Il existe également 2 options de romance, une avec un homme et une autre avec une femme. Vous pouvez également décider du sort de Cherlese à l'avenir. Vous pouvez aider le village ou les laisser se débrouiller seuls.

Nouvelles sauvegardes requises.
(Cette nouvelle version a un tas de nouvelles variables, donc les anciennes sauvegardes se chargeront mais seront cassées. Je suis désolé pour le désagrément.) :(

Cette mise à jour a pris un peu plus de temps à sortir que prévu car j'ai été vraiment malade ces derniers temps. Je me sens vraiment comme de la merde, mais j'ai décidé de compenser cela en ajoutant une version texte non brillante / colorée . Je travaille également sur le travail de serveuse pour cherlese, où vous pouvez terminer le travail de 3 façons, travail honnête, prostitution ou être dominé par une autre femme. Tout cela fera partie du contenu du deuxième jour, vous voudrez peut-être conserver une sauvegarde au début de la journée pour essayer ce contenu.

Je tiens à remercier tous ceux qui me soutiennent. Je suis très reconnaissant et j'essaierai de publier la prochaine mise à jour dès que possible. :pouffer de rire:
[/CITATION]

Hello, i have a probleme with your game, all time i win one perks pts a message " Stinky Fish " cheater stop my game ? a bug ?

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
How can I avoid the blobfish , I gave my char 2 points of seduction and now every choise leads sooner or later to the u cheated contend, and I didn t or do i get "cheatbanned" 4 reloading a save ?

Reactions: yoyomaster

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Dear god, no wonder this game runs like shit and is so needlessly large for an HTML.

Instead of straight up putting the code in the game as he should, he took the code, encoded it in HTML using % as a seperator (you don't need this btw), that means, for instance "s" becomes "%73", and then it is decoded. So not only is this absurdly a slow process, it also bloats the file to triple the size.

Reactions: Keldin

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I apologize if the game isn't working for any/some of you. :(

After reading your reports, I started the game up but I can't replicate the bug. The variables have been changed greatly so loading an old save will lead to many things being broken but it shouldn't trigger the anti cheat. The anticheat should only trigger if people are manipulating variables using third party software. (Using Unofficial Cheats) :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I tried it twice and both times triggered the annoying thing. Maybe it's a browser thing? Using a chromium based browser here.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Dear god, no wonder this game runs like shit and is so needlessly large for an HTML.

Instead of straight up putting the code in the game as he should, he took the code, encoded it in HTML using % as a seperator (you don't need this btw), that means, for instance "s" becomes "%73", and then it is decoded. So not only is this absurdly a slow process, it also bloats the file to triple the size.
Any slowdown you get is due to the glowing text not working well with some browsers. Firefox handles HTML games best. The slowdown is why I added a non glow version. That version should work perfectly.
I tried it twice and both times triggered the annoying thing. Maybe it's a browser thing? Using a chromium based browser here.
I will look into it. I'm sorry. Is this happening on new games?

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
I never payed it before and had to load a savefile because it has a bug at the part were you can freeventrue in the city the first time and meet your dad at the cathedral, but it works fine if u just wait 4 him. I used firefox.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Any slowdown you get is due to the glowing text not working well with some browsers. Firefox handles HTML games best. The slowdown is why I added a non glow version. That version should work perfectly.
Yep all new games with the non glow version, I tried speeding through it a third time with some random choices and got it again.

yoyomaster

May 15, 2018
I apologize if the game isn't working for any/some of you. :(

After reading your reports, I started the game up but I can't replicate the bug. The variables have been changed greatly so loading an old save will lead to many things being broken but it shouldn't trigger the anti cheat. The anticheat should only trigger if people are manipulating variables using third party software. (Using Unofficial Cheats) :unsure:
No old Save ( new player ) and dont use any cheat.

you need save just before bug ?

Wooormy

Jun 23, 2017
New game started 2 seduction. Doesn't let you select the option with Derin the next morning for more money (2/2 not high enough). Scene ends and then blocks you from continuing

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I don't know what is going on. I redownloaded the game from the links here then tried the game on Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Microsoft Edge and can't get the bug to happen to me. I start a new game, select 2 seduction and can get to the second day with no problem. I am so confused. :confused:

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I've finished dinner so I'll meddle with the file a bit more tomorrow, 2 "cheat codes" that do something, both are case sensitive: "Sweet Tea" and "I like shoes". Sweet Tea enables incest and gives you a jar of sweet tea, no idea if it actually does anything. I like shoes gives shoes, says they are worth 300$ but I haven't actually played the game so I dunno if you can sell things. There's a lot of others that do nothing more than reply stuff.

I just ctrl+f for cheat in the code, if there's a cheat code that actually modifies stats, I didn't see it at first glance, but the way it's made I don't think it's there.

If someone could printscreen what the "Anti-cheat" says when it triggers, I'll look into it tomorrow.

Reactions: Sabberlot23

yoyomaster

May 15, 2018
Take this save, for bug --> (Seduction 3/1) Suggest he pay you --> Agree --> Nod your head --> Head back to your tent --> BUG anti cheat.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Take this save, for bug --> (Seduction 3/1) Suggest he pay you --> Agree --> Nod your head --> Head back to your tent --> BUG anti cheat.
How did you get 3 seduction? That shouldn't be possible in the game. I can see why the anti cheat is going off. :unsure:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How did you get 3 seduction? That shouldn't be possible in the game. I can see why the anti cheat is going off. :unsure:
2 at the start and 1 after sleeping right? I spread all points in different traits in my 4th run, but still happens after the "Wait for your father to return" route.

Speaking to the father at the church gives a " Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <center> "

If someone could printscreen what the "Anti-cheat" says when it triggers, I'll look into it tomorrow.
It says:
(Inner Thoughts) Stinky Fish
If only I didn't try to cheat and just continued my journey in a legitimate way...

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
That shouldn't be necessary. I can handle it. ;)
2 at the start and 1 after sleeping right? I spread all points in different traits in my 4th run, but still happens after the "Wait for your father to return" route.
I forgot that part takes place after the first day so that explains the extra point. :oops:

I also just found what is causing that. The game was giving the player more gold then it was supposed too. I also fixed some minor bugs I overlooked. I will be uploading the fix soon. :giggle:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Will save files work normally henceforth? Cause I really don't want to restart the game from beginning in every other version, Thanks.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes