Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Skills aren't implemented ? Or just a bug ?
1605475230863.png
Also, this choice is bugged too
1605475440122.png
Can't purchase Spirits and Dragon's Fury even though I have enough golds
When I try to talk to Blaine a second time there is just blank text
1605475683321.png
When I try to talk to my father at the church, there is an error and I'm forced to load an older save
1605475766945.png
So yeah I'm kinda stuck here
1605476753746.png

For a version that was first released (on patreon) 17 days ago, there really is a lot of unfixed bugs

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This game is based around player choices and isn't just a straight forward story, it is a collection of different paths that the play gets to decide how they mold their own experience. I want every player to have their on unique experience based on their choices. It is inspired by old school RPGs. :)

Compassion works by itself. The only time when you need both is for the first Bryce meeting because a angry PC isn't willing to trust that his intentions are pure. It is meant to be immersive.

The caring path is given to the player when they keep their sister alive because if the player has their cheerful sister in their life then they will have a more cheerful demeanor, yet if they lost their mother & sister then they will be more withdrawn and less likely to look past minor annoyances because they don't value people as much, due to them being alone most of their life.

It shouldn't require a new save unless you loaded a save after you were already in time out. Can you please elaborate on where you are experiencing this bug?
I just loaded a save on the level up screen (skill point) before the anti-cheat bug (and one before waiting in the inn). I just note that i have 5 skill points (3 used by me, 1 to use and 1 in intimidation but i don't remember anything about it).

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Skills aren't implemented ? Or just a bug ?
Many of the skills are not implemented yet but you should still be able to unlock them with the correct requirements. I altered a lot of variables in this update but missed updated some sections. I just uploaded a version that hope works perfectly. I will continue fixing this update for as long as it takes.

Can't purchase Spirits and Dragon's Fury even though I have enough golds
When I try to talk to Blaine a second time there is just blank text

When I try to talk to my father at the church, there is an error and I'm forced to load an older save
The new version that I just uploaded should fix that. I also separated the images & sounds from the HTML file so you shouldn't have to keep redownloading them. You will need to load a save from before entering the tavern into the sandbox section.

For a version that was first released (on patreon) 17 days ago, there really is a lot of unfixed bugs
I updated my patron versions this morning with a edit to the post. I haven't updated it again because I'm waiting to get this version stable before updating those so that I don't have to keep reuploadiing 3 different versions, taking 3 times longer to fix these bugs. The sooner I fix all the bugs, the sooner everyone will get a fully functioning game. :)

I just loaded a save on the level up screen (skill point) before the anti-cheat bug (and one before waiting in the inn). I just note that i have 5 skill points (3 used by me, 1 to use and 1 in intimidation but i don't remember anything about it).
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I think that I might have it fixed now. I'm terribly sorry for this mess I made.:oops:

yoyomaster

May 15, 2018
All of my links have been updated. I hope that everything is working now. :)

All bugs should be fixed and if there are any more then please let me know. I want this game to be as perfect as it can be so I really appreciate any bug/misspelling reports. :giggle:
Hello Again,

Again Bug with anticheat ....after église with mercenary when i want unlock first trait ...
I cant play more 5 minutes on game without bug, verry frustrating .... help dude :D

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello Again,

Again Bug with anticheat ....after église with mercenary when i want unlock first trait ...
I cant play more 5 minutes on game without bug, verry frustrating .... help dude :D
I couldn't find a bug immediately in the save but I did notice a dead end at the end of the second day, due to the spirits drink not working as intended. I fixed that one and 2 other dead ends. Hopefully it works now. *Fingers crossed*.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I think that I might have it fixed now. I'm terribly sorry for this mess I made.:oops:
Tested it. No anti-cheat this time but it still don't work, after the choose trait i have a blank page with nothing on it.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Tested it. No anti-cheat this time but it still don't work, after the choose trait i have a blank page with nothing on it.
Can you please tel me what trait you chose and what day? End of first day or second? Also was the sister (Elin) alive?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The description should be updated to reflect that the player can choose the protag to be either gender. It took me 15 minutes to figure out the tag is correct but the description is not.

Edit: I've activated multiple protags in the settings but it still only allows me to create a female character. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
No trait.

Second level up (so second day).

Sister alive.
I fixed the bug now. It was tough to find but I thank you for your report. I also fixed a bug that cause Elin have a happy demeanor after a tragic event. Her behavior should now make sense at the end of the second day. :giggle:

The description should be updated to reflect that the player can choose the protag to be either gender. It took me 15 minutes to figure out the tag is correct but the description is not.

Edit: I've activated multiple protags in the settings but it still only allows me to create a female character. What am I doing wrong?
I haven't updated the description since I first released this game. :p

The multiple protagonist section happens after the first day. The player can choose between two vampires and see what happens to them as the PC is sleeping. I figured that it would be a good way for the player to meet some very important npcs as well as see how the vampire life will be when it is added. :giggle:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
meet anti-cheat bug with enabled dark content. After village rape scene i get 1 point in intimidation and at end of the day i get one attribute point and anti-cheat end.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
meet anti-cheat bug with enabled dark content. After village rape scene i get 1 point in intimidation and at end of the day i get one attribute point and anti-cheat end.
I thought I fixed that one. That was due to the Spirits effect that you get from drinking Spirits. If you choose to remain in the tavern to wait for the father, Juliet gives you some Spirits in the dialogue so I decided to add the Spirits effect for immersion purposes. The problem was that the effect wasn't properly implemented and it ended up adding Intimidation without removing it as the effect wore off. To fix this, I made it so that the effect is forced to end before the Stats screen and I fixed the variable getting stuck.

That bug should be fixed but if you are sure that you have the latest version then I can look again. Thank you for your report by the way. :giggle:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I fixed the bug now. It was tough to find but I thank you for your report. I also fixed a bug that cause Elin have a happy demeanor after a tragic event. Her behavior should now make sense at the end of the second day. :giggle:
I thank you for your hard work but... still the same for me.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I thank you for your hard work but... still the same for me.
I couldn't get any dead end at the end of the second day and I tried playing through most of the endings. Maybe I didn't have the correct version uploaded. I did notice a few more bugs while testing this out though and removed them. Peter will no longer follow you around the camp on the second day if you were not attacked by the recruits. Also one of the endings still had Elin acting incorrectly. All of these have been fixed.

Thank you for your reports and feel free to let me know if you find any more. I always welcome reports. :giggle:

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I couldn't get any dead end at the end of the second day and I tried playing through most of the endings. Maybe I didn't have the correct version uploaded. I did notice a few more bugs while testing this out though and removed them. Peter will no longer follow you around the camp on the second day if you were not attacked by the recruits. Also one of the endings still had Elin acting incorrectly. All of these have been fixed.

Thank you for your reports and feel free to let me know if you find any more. I always welcome reports. :giggle:
I will probably wait for the next update. Thanks anyway for your reactivity.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes