Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
New Voluntary Slave Registration added to Day 3 where the player can choose to add their name to a slave/slaver network.
How goes to this route?

OSR

Jan 10, 2020
What would be the recommended skills to invest the skill points, if you want to play the Dark Child Path?

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Possible to update to latest version or teach us how you do it?
First, you need to turn unescaped text in one of the <script> tags to normal, I made small python script to put escaped text to separate file. Can be done manually, but its very annoying.
Then I used nodejs to unescape it. Other js engines should work too.
After that we have regular sugarcube(?) script where we need to edit variables.
Then its done, put script in same place instead of escaped text. I also used python to automate this step.

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

I have a question. In day 2 in the village, i explore the village, and then go with dad to fight merchenaries. After i rescue my sister and Julie, we rescue merchant and tavern owner and then Blaine ask you to come to inn and tell you that you have defeated the merchenaries and you are heroes and then you end the day

However next day you are told that yesterday there is a fight and the merchenaries win and your father regret giving up and its as the previous day never done. Yes i am not be able to persuade all council members but i win the fight.

Is this a bug? I can't really like a game that my choice don't matter and i really like the game so far

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
Unless Violet Kitten totally change the scope of her game, no.
A large part of the story revolves around the fact that the MC is female.
The male protagonist is just a character you can play for a short time.
Thank you very much.
I wish this kind of thing was warned/explained. Being misled into playing games is really annoying.

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
Misled? The synopsis has "you play as a young woman" in the second sentence.
In fact not only the second sentence, all the overview is about a woman protagonist...
Obviously people should read and believe the description over the tags, but the official description of the 'Male Protagonist' tag is 'The protagonist is male for the most part of the game' which is objectively false for this game. That is pretty misleading considering a lot or even most people find content they want to check out by filtering using the tags. Once the new tagging system is done we'll be able to fix issues like this more easily but until then there's not much point in laughing at people for making the mistake of believing the tags instead of the description.

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
Thank you very much.
I wish this kind of thing was warned/explained. Being misled into playing games is really annoying.
A tip when searching is that the tag 'multiple protagonists' isn't supposed to be used for being able to choose protagonist gender/origin, so if a game is tagged 'male protagonist' and 'female protagonist' and 'multiple protagonists' there's a high chance it's tagged incorrectly one way or another. In fact it's best to assume no games are tagged entirely according to the official definitions, but you'll learn over time which tags are more misleading than others because people assume the definition that comes to mind for them is the same as is meant by everyone else.

Basically always read the description and check out the screenshots before downloading because they're more likely to let you figure out how the developer thought when adding tags.

Reactions: ToniBoni
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes