francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you for your concern, and I'm glad to hear that you love my game. It has truly been my passion project for so long, and I look forward to one day completing it, though there is so much more to do. :D

If you mean the Dark Child path, then I will give you a hint. Let the Hate guide you. ;) View attachment 3449833

The only Femdom content currently in the game, is from the Bryce romance which is tied to the Caring Path.
Actually I was wondering about the Follower path related to Elin.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
probably a bug: i'm blocked during the quincy king interview, when i want to join "Derin" in the "stable".
click on "Derin" put me in "no text" page.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
bruh someone post the full version, all the nsfw is locked this is highly unusual for this forum srs. Or even atleast the secret box thing.

Reactions: ChaozEnigma

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Ok since I'm (maybe) dump or lazy.
Which path definitely lead to become vampire and how?
If there's many, some details of how it's different.
That's all i want to know.
*Noted* as long as it allow you become vampire.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
Ok since I'm (maybe) dump or lazy.
Which path definitely lead to become vampire and how?
If there's many, some details of how it's different.
That's all i want to know.
*Noted* as long as it allow you become vampire.
i only know 1 path to become vampire early in games, hear there are somemore path but don't know
my path know is really simple just chose figh the vampire and keep chosing hate choice or the red choice

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I wonder if Elin got some fun with the guys in the camp in this update.. or is she still pushed into being lesbian :unsure:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
So wait, the tag says male protag and I see no choice at the start of the game..
It's because somewhere in the game, you can have the option to switch to a male protagonist.
But it's temporary, the MC remain the female protagonist at the start.
And I have no idea how you reach that option, as I have no interest to play a male MC.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Bugs:

1 Brew a healing poultice don't appear in the inventory :) after a brew...
2 Herbalism trait for unlock don't recognize that MC is unlocked basic herbalism after training with Runnik...
3 Ocean Bangle cant equip..
4 Savory Gogo outfit cant wear, item is not in the inventory after buying..

Last edited:

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
So how does one start the Thea romance? Also any way to get enough gold for the Quincy necklace on day 1 and if so does it do anything for the events around Quincy's arriving in camp.

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
It looks like cheat codes for gold and skill points just don't exist in the public version, so here is a version with much more starting gold, skill and perk points. I also removed useless "encryption", which reduced the file size from 24mb to 8mb.
Possible to update to latest version or teach us how you do it?

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
This game have a lot of potential, but it seems the day will come when gamedevs will lose "willpower" to even work further :) (working on the game then abandoned and again she is back)
she spending more time on encrypting cheats then fixing bugs lol or adding content.
there is 10 versions of game, ok not ten but you get the point.
there is basic, there is patreon, there is some dark version, there is some gold version, there is some dick version.
i cheated game even with anticheat shit, it is fucking HTML game, not some EXE file that you need to crack or remove dunevo drm protection.

there is for basic skills for people like us, there is patreon skills, and there is god skills if you pay 100$ hahahah what pathetic concept of making a game. i dont know how she even have time for all that shit in code to navigate to much variables and complication.
Make a game like rest of game devs put all in the one version in that way you can attract supporters and people who love your work.. not for some fucking 10 versions of lewd words or some shit in sex :) or to have nice blood sword if you pay 20$ for sword pathetic...

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This game have a lot of potential, but it seems the day will come when gamedevs will lose "willpower" to even work further :) (working on the game then abandoned and again she is back)
she spending more time on encrypting cheats then fixing bugs lol or adding content.
there is 10 versions of game, ok not ten but you get the point.
there is basic, there is patreon, there is some dark version, there is some gold version, there is some dick version.
i cheated game even with anticheat shit, it is fucking HTML game, not some EXE file that you need to crack or remove dunevo drm protection.

there is for basic skills for people like us, there is patreon skills, and there is god skills if you pay 100$ hahahah what pathetic concept of making a game. i dont know how she even have time for all that shit in code to navigate to much variables and complication.
Make a game like rest of game devs put all in the one version in that way you can attract supporters and people who love your work.. not for some fucking 10 versions of lewd words or some shit in sex :) or to have nice blood sword if you pay 20$ for sword pathetic...
VK is writing again and has not only updated her game but also done some more for Girl Life. It was not her willpower that faltered but real injury followed by a crisis of confidence.

As for all the levels of game I have the one with special horse armour that only close friends can access.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
VK is writing again and has not only updated her game but also done some more for Girl Life. It was not her willpower that faltered but real injury followed by a crisis of confidence.

As for all the levels of game I have the one with special horse armour that only close friends can access.

whatever you have i also have "special friend" it is easy to create a hook for patreon. :) Replace some codes in </div> and abracadabra all is unlocked. :) of course i dont share her work, only when she got on my nerves with versions :) i'm also on another forum where people massively protesting her because of this versions.. some people pay 5$ for some special story and in two days come another special for 10 lol, breaking the game, breaking the immersion of the lore, story :) i started to follow her because of unique writing and love horror or dark "dracula" games... when she start to make this hundred versions i unsubscribe and start to use my "special horse skills" because who in the fuck want to pay only to work like street hooker, armor, or skill.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
whatever you have i also have "special friend" it is easy to create a hook for patreon. :) Replace some codes in </div> and abracadabra all is unlocked. :) of course i dont share her work, only when she got on my nerves with versions :) i'm also on another forum where people massively protesting her because of this versions.. some people pay 5$ for some special story and in two days come another special for 10 lol, breaking the game, breaking the immersion of the lore, story :) i started to follow her because of unique writing and love horror or dark "dracula" games... when she start to make this hundred versions i unsubscribe and start to use my "special horse skills" because who in the fuck want to pay only to work like street hooker, armor, or skill.
Unless your horse looks like this you cannot call me your special friend.
00004-606527632.png

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I would really like to know which application the creator of this game uses to create these images.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes