damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
It looks like cheat codes for gold and skill points just don't exist in the public version, so here is a version with much more starting gold, skill and perk points. I also removed useless "encryption", which reduced the file size from 24mb to 8mb.
Thank you for the sharing.
But the gold and skill points are too much for me (I just want a bunch of more gold to be able to buy the leather jacket at day 1).
I open your HTML file in order to reduce them (just 3 skill points and 10 golds).
But I'm not familiar with HTML coding and not sure what to change.
Could you give me a hint to what to change?

Edit: also, the console seems to be disable (F12 on Firefox doesn't do anything).
Do you know how to restore it?

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
how to start vampire route if there is one?
At the start pick sword and then pick [Hate] options at every possibility(?) until you smash the amulet

But the gold and skill points are too much for me
Search for $Gold and $Points in code

Edit: also, the console seems to be disable (F12 on Firefox doesn't do anything).
it is, probably F12 keypress is suppressed somewhere in code but you can just open devtools from menu.

Last edited:

HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
it is, probably F12 keypress is suppressed somewhere in code but you can just open devtools from menu.
The game developer is so concerned with enforcing their One True Way of enjoying games that their anti-cheating methods are getting flagged by anti-virus programs on occasion. While the quality of the story and concept might be good enough to support their business decisions in this area the game design both visually and mechanically is bad enough to completely nullify that.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
At the start pick sword and then pick [Hate] options at every possibility(?) until you smash the amulet
How? The only hate option I see is when you open the note. Do you just have to keep playing till there's an option to destroy the amulet or is it a certain path?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
How do you get dragon coins?
On day 1, during the "free roaming" part of the day (when you can explore the camp), return to the hot spring.
When leaving the spring, you should find one. Then, you can go and see Runnik and ask him about the coin. He will give you some info about some eastern kingdom.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
How? The only hate option I see is when you open the note. Do you just have to keep playing till there's an option to destroy the amulet or is it a certain path?
At the very start of the game, when your mother, sister and yourself are attacked by the vampire, chose to take the sword your mother has dropped instead of listen to her and flee with your sister.
Your sister will be kill. It will start the hate path.
This is the way to access the Dark Child path, which make you a vampire earlier.

Reactions: Michael967

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Also, I forget to mention, but for what I know, in order to go on the Dark Child path, being on the hate route is not enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Is there a stat you can put points into that make you actually try to fight instead of dropping the sword at the start?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a stat you can put points into that make you actually try to fight instead of dropping the sword at the start?
Even putting your 3 skill points in melee won't change anything at the start of the story.
I have just tried it to see, and you still drop the sword.
Which make totally sens. At the time you are just a kid, with no combat training, and before you stands a powerful vampire.
This is an unavoidable scene, which is used to define the MC. She needs some trauma for the sake of the story.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Which path has the most content sticking to trying to become a lightbringer ends pretty fast
I'm not sure.
But I fell like the Dark Child path don't lead to being a lightbringer.
So if it's your goal to become one, you should avoid this path.

Also don't forget that the MC is in the camp for no more than 1 week and didn't have military experience nor combat training before. So it could take years before she become a lightbringer.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
It looks like cheat codes for gold and skill points just don't exist in the public version, so here is a version with much more starting gold, skill and perk points. I also removed useless "encryption", which reduced the file size from 24mb to 8mb.
You are awesome for this. Thanks.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
This version is still very buggy. I traveled with my dad to that village and on the market i asked the old lady if i could use her brewing station and then i got this:
Bug.jpg

And no way back (a back button would be great, especially for situations like this). And this is not the only dead end. Normally you should save after every step because the next step could be your last.

Reactions: Emmitudo

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
This version is still very buggy. I traveled with my dad to that village and on the market i asked the old lady if i could use her brewing station and then i got this:
View attachment 3388794

And no way back (a back button would be great, especially for situations like this). And this is not the only dead end. Normally you should save after every step because the next step could be your last.
A back button is what I'd really like as well. Sometimes the game sorta lags for me and I click something by accident because I think I didn't click it because it didn't respond right away, thus I miss a screen or even two.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
what are the path's? Can someone tell me what they are so I can see which one I follow?
There are 2 main paths: Hate and Caring
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Depending on the path you are on, some choices will be available or not later. Like options to some dialogs.

Moreover, on the Hate path, if you let your hate guide you (always select "Hate" choice when available), you will enter the Dark Child path.
It's a new path that Violet Kitten has added in the new version of the game, which allow to become a vampire earlier.
From what little I know, it will be a lonely path, totally different of becoming a vampire later.
I think that on this path, you won't enter any vampire clan, nor even blending into vampire society. On the contrary, it seems you will be at war against them, and for what I understand with almost everything else, humans included.

There also a Revenge path and a Guardian path, but I don't know how we will go on them.
The Revenge path seems to be also a lonely one, but a bit less than the Dark Child.
And for what I understand of the Guardian path, on this road even after becoming a vampire, you will try to protect humanity against other vampires.

There are also subpath, like a prostitution one.
And if you don't follow the Dark Child or Revenge paths, there certainly will be subpath depending on which vampire clan you will join.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes