Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

RBM

Feb 9, 2019
It will be after the third day which will take a few more releases to get too. The game is still currently in the prologue.

You have to enable Multiple protagonist in the settings then you will have a choice at the end of the first day.
thank you love

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
What the fuck again that anti-cheats? Haven't you get ride of it?
There shouldn't be any anticheat in this game. It has been disabled a few versions ago and I have no interest in bringing it back. :)

There are some joke variables in the game though that when changed, cause the the player to meet the fish but that is it. The variables serve no other purpose so it is more of a prank then anything else. :p

Reactions: Ponyboy451

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There shouldn't be any anticheat in this game. It has been disabled a few versions ago and I have no interest in bringing it back. :)

There are some joke variables in the game though that when changed, cause the the player to meet the fish but that is it. The variables serve no other purpose so it is more of a prank then anything else. :p
I got sticky fish when I accepted work as prostitute. There I get it.
Why prostitution is for pateon only? Isn't supposed to be free for all?

Reactions: Spermabear

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I got sticky fish when I accepted work as prostitute. There I get it.
Why prostitution is for pateon only? Isn't supposed to be free for all?
Which prostitution scene? The Lowell one is a patreon exclusive but the Inn one should be working fine.

Also if the stinky fish scene has an error message then I would appreciate knowing what the error message says. I have the stinky fish give errors when the player goes to the wrong scene because I needed to find some good use for him since he lost his anti-cheat job. :p

Reactions: Schönes Fräulein

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Which prostitution scene? The Lowell one is a patreon exclusive but the Inn one should be working fine.

Also if the stinky fish scene has an error message then I would appreciate knowing what the error message says. I have the stinky fish give errors when the player goes to the wrong scene because I needed to find some good use for him since he lost his anti-cheat job. :p
He ssay "Lowell 3/4"... "You aren't suppoesd to be here get out my sight" Whe I clike on accep Lowell offer for porstitution.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
He ssay "Lowell 3/4"... "You aren't suppoesd to be here get out my sight" Whe I clike on accep Lowell offer for porstitution.
That is the error message that I seem to have misspelled. I must have missed a option bringing the player to that scene. So many chats bring the player there so I miss a few sometimes. :(

Thank you for reporting it by the way. That error message has nothing to do with the old anti-cheat and is definitely for the Lowell prostitution which is a patreon exclusive. I use the stinky fish for error reports now and try my best to keep his aggressive personality intact. :p

When it comes to prostitution storylines, the Inn prostitution is the one that anyone can follow. It is much more balanced than the Lowell one which is why it is in all versions of the game. The Lowell one breaks the economy which is why it doesn't really fit the game. I was originally removed it from the game and was going to keep it removed but I decided to give it to my patrons as a gift.

I figured that many of them already have cheats that allow them to break the game so why not give them the content instead of just scrapping it? ;)

Reactions: 88Michele88

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) I would just like to know : is this about choosing to get humiliated or not by your brethen vampire hunters ? Or is there actual vampire hunting in it ? And if so, what form does it takes ? Thank you ! ^-^

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello. :) I would just like to know : is this about choosing to get humiliated or not by your brethen vampire hunters ? Or is there actual vampire hunting in it ? And if so, what form does it takes ? Thank you ! ^-^
I'm not entirely sure what you are asking but the whole introduction of this game is about giving the player the chance to live a human life and see things from their perspective, learn their lore/cultures and maybe enjoy some peaceful romances before the actual storyline kicks in. Things will then be far more intense and the PC/MC will have to adapt to this new life of hers, bringing much more emotional drama.

When it comes to vampire hunting, there won't be anything like that any time soon. The PC/MC is a young inexperienced woman who won't be able to take on a vampire in her current form but things will change as the story progresses so feel free to follow my game if you like, to see what happens next. :)

Reactions: Lucress
Jan 16, 2020
Ok a few bugs out there:

* if you wear one of the necklace (tested with compassion), then try to use the related skill point. You simply lose this skill point.
* when visiting the Quincy camp, (as a queen candidate) and talk two times to the orange servante. The second time is a dead end (no way to continue, go back)
* after visiting the camp (as a soon to be slave), then doing the pregnancy test. The medecine woman ask you to come back in 3 hours, but you can only "walk away" everywhere you go (that said i have done than with an old save, the priest where invisibles in this save)

Last edited:
Reactions: Violet Kitten

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Ok a few bugs out there:

* if you wear one of the necklace (tested with compassion), then use the related skill point. You simply lose this skill point.
* when visiting the Quincy camp, (as a queen candidate) and talk to time to the orange servante. The second time is a dead end (no way to continue, go back)
* after visiting the camp (as a soon to be slave), then doing the pregnancy test. The medecine woman ask you to come back in 3 hours, but you can only "walk away" every where you go (that said i have done than with an old save, the priest where invisibles in this save)
Funny how I reported all of those issues a few versions back, still no fixes :p

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
I'm not entirely sure what you are asking but the whole introduction of this game is about giving the player the chance to live a human life and see things from their perspective, learn their lore/cultures and maybe enjoy some peaceful romances before the actual storyline kicks in. Things will then be far more intense and the PC/MC will have to adapt to this new life of hers, bringing much more emotional drama.

When it comes to vampire hunting, there won't be anything like that any time soon. The PC/MC is a young inexperienced woman who won't be able to take on a vampire in her current form but things will change as the story progresses so feel free to follow my game if you like, to see what happens next. :)
I see. Thanks for the clarification. i'll be following the evolution of this game with interest ! ^^

Reactions: Violet Kitten

blindbat2

Apr 5, 2018
i think the game need an "i'm stuck" button at least until it's been finish and more fully bug checked it sucks losing everything after you're last save point simply because you hit a page that is missing a link forward or backward

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
i played the puplic version the slave route is bugged or unfinnished? when i leave the camp i have 0 interractions and i can't continue the game i don't get any message like end of content.i only can only do the pregnancy test and i find the "kind fish" xDD the game is realy enjoyable the rating isn't represent the game is well written
Also i observed that after you refuse todo the latrines and after the gangbang your stats doesn't change

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes