Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Or maybe we could run into Marie again... Maybe she could escape her kidnappers. Or manage to avoid them in the village. A crazy idea, that we meet her again in the King Juste camp, where she'll hiding in plain sight... A very bold move, but the one a cunning girl could make, because her enemies will not think to look for her in the camp of their own king.
You will be able to meet Marie again regardless of your choices so far, but where you meet her and her demeanor, will depend on what happened to her in Cherlese. ;)

There will also be more romanceable females added in future content so there is no need to worry about that. I even added a new reaction to Gregory's proposal scene (King's Concubine/Wife path) in (v0.2.1), if the player has only romanced females up to that point. This reaction gives the player a pure lesbian point of view, for all the players who want to have a pure lesbian character (Not interested in men). :)

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone. I hope you all have been doing well. :giggle:

I have released a update for you all which adds onto the Francine and Thea paths so anyone who chose those paths should have more content and the Thea path will even lead to the sandbox section so no more dead end there. When it comes to the Francine path, I plan on expanding that path to last the whole day so it will remain a work in progress until I finish the day because I don't want any one path reaching the end before the others.

I want all players to experience the main story events together so that no path is ever less than another, no players will be blocked while others progress and see the new scenes. This also goes for the romance options, I want to have them completed before the end of the third day so every player will be able to continue their love story into the fourth day.

With all that said, I hope you all like/love the new content and are looking forward to what the future brings to Revamped Bloodline. I have been writing out plenty of drafts for where I want this game to go and I have some really fun ideas. I've even played a little Biohazard/Resident Evil Village and it has given me some good inspirations for some interesting vampires to add in future updates. ;)

I would like to thank all of you that support me in any way you can. You are the lifeblood of this project and the reason my story will continue to grow. You also give me the confidence to create new and exciting npcs to romance and interact with. I am so very grateful to those who support me and will do whatever I can to ensure that none of you are ever disappointed in my story. :)

I will also try my best to expand the romantic options in my game to fit the interests of those who support me because I want everyone to find the content that they seek and feel completely immersed, when they play Revamped Bloodline. :giggle:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Greetings everyone. I hope you all have been doing well. :giggle:

I have released a update for you all which adds onto the Francine and Thea paths so anyone who chose those paths should have more content and the Thea path will even lead to the sandbox section so no more dead end there. When it comes to the Francine path, I plan on expanding that path to last the whole day so it will remain a work in progress until I finish the day because I don't want any one path reaching the end before the others.

I want all players to experience the main story events together so that no path is ever less than another, no players will be blocked while others progress and see the new scenes. This also goes for the romance options, I want to have them completed before the end of the third day so every player will be able to continue their love story into the fourth day.

With all that said, I hope you all like/love the new content and are looking forward to what the future brings to Revamped Bloodline. I have been writing out plenty of drafts for where I want this game to go and I have some really fun ideas. I've even played a little Biohazard/Resident Evil Village and it has given me some good inspirations for some interesting vampires to add in future updates. ;)

I would like to thank all of you that support me in any way you can. You are the lifeblood of this project and the reason my story will continue to grow. You also give me the confidence to create new and exciting npcs to romance and interact with. I am so very grateful to those who support me and will do whatever I can to ensure that none of you are ever disappointed in my story. :)

I will also try my best to expand the romantic options in my game to fit the interests of those who support me because I want everyone to find the content that they seek and feel completely immersed, when they play Revamped Bloodline. :giggle:
Who's Francine and Thea and how do you get their path? I might have seen them but can't really remember. A little help would be appreciated, Thank you.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Who's Francine and Thea and how do you get their path? I might have seen them but can't really remember. A little help would be appreciated, Thank you.
Thea is the cook of the lightbringer camp. At first, she seems to really dislike the MC. But I suppose you can change her mind.
But I must confess I don't remember who Francine is...

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Violet Kitten Could you add a very low tier level (in the range $1-$2) in your Patreon ?
For those like me who are cheap :) but still want to support you a bit.

Edit: as I already write, I don't want any benefit, just support you.
And I understand that if you add a lower tier, it's reward must be lower that the ones form the $4 tier.
So maybe, just giving access to the Patreon post ?

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Quick Announement to Early Downloaders:
I have just released a quick hotfix for the game that fixes the error during the lunch chat. I missed a closing tab for one of the chats, sorry about that. Hopefully everything should work perfectly now. :giggle:

Thea is the lightbringer cook that insults you when you visit her with your father during the first day. (During your lunch break)

Francine is a Quincy noble that you can meet in a few different ways. Her story is tied to the Servante path.

Violet Kitten Could you add a very low tier level (in the range $1-$2) in your Patreon ?
For those like me who are cheap :) but still want to support you a bit.

Edit: as I already write, I don't want any benefit, just support you.
And I understand that if you add a lower tier, it's reward must be lower that the ones form the $4 tier.
So maybe, just giving access to the Patreon post ?
I'll see about adding a new tier. :)

When I gonna turned into vampire? Into one of futures version or in the begining?
Either at the end of, or after the third day, depending on the choices you make. :)

Jan 16, 2020
I have try the Francine (slave) path and its very nice. But, it's missing a few images on the online version (Francine image and the Queen of Hearts dress)

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I have try the Francine (slave) path and its very nice. But, it's missing a few images on the online version (Francine image and the Queen of Hearts dress)
I must have missed those images in the online version but don't worry, I just uploaded a fix. Hopefully those are the only missing images. Thank you for letting me know, by the way. :giggle:

Jan 31, 2018
Can someone help me ? I'm trying to find an event with the cook bullying the MC, taking a hold at her by her hair and yelling at her, i think it was on the third day. And i'm not able top get this event back. Is there a walkthrough or smth ? Thx.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I would also like to offer some constructive criticism (well I hope they are constructive :)).

I found very frustrating that there often only one skill to get an option.
In some case, as with the old ranger, I understand that a Guile of 2 is mandatory to succeed the bow challenge. Because Guile is the only skill that make sens for archery.

But for example, with Marie, I think there could be other ways to go with her.
She could be impressed if you have an Intimidation of 2 and choose to intimidate Kallie.
Or with a Melee of 2, she might think it would be a good idea to be friends with a girl who can fight. But I agree that for this option, we would need a scene where we could show our fighting skill.

With the blacksmith, if we have a good melee skill, we could praise is work and flatter him (because I assume that having a good melee skill involves knowing to recognize a good weapon). Adding that if nobody stand against the mercenaries, all the fine weapons he craft will fall into their hands instead of arming good people like the valiant guards of this town. And so we could convince him.

For other council member, a good Cunning or Guile could give us option to convince them.
Or with a good melee skill we could came with a good convincing plan against the mercenaries (because I also assume that a good melee skill involves some tactical skill as well). For example, blocking the mercenaries in the church, which is feasible because it has few exits and it is easy to outnumber the mercenaries if they try to exit. And then let them die of thirst if they don't surrender.

I understand that all the options can't be accessible at the same times. And that some may require a skill or another.
But I would love to have more than one way to achieve a goal (like going with Marie, or being able to save Elin and Juliet).
Because I feel I can't play the character I want, which is frustrating.
At first, I want to play a strong girl, with good melee and intimidation skills. The kind of badass woman you don't want to mess with :).
But these set of skills close lot of options.
And worse, I can't even gain some respect from the recruits. With a melee skill of 2, you can beat Leofrick. But even with 3 you can't do anything against Clifton. Maybe we can't defeat him, but at least it would have been good to finish with a draw.
After all, 3 in melee skill so early in the game means that you have invested all your starting point in that skill. It's the max you can get so early. It should make a difference.

Reactions: anime66

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I found very frustrating that there often only one skill to get an option.
You are damn right, Frog! (y)

However I should say, that it would take quite a time and effort to alter existing checks to have alternative option.
Even more - some players in some playthroughs might want to fail some skill check to get an alternative route.
Having the more ways to auto-win the check (more ways to win means less options to fail) it would be more challenging.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
I like when HTML games have online versions but good god the website it's hosted in almost burns my eyes. I know the idea is downloading the game but if the online option is available, try to keep it focused on the game itself and not so much in presentation, the game window is too small and you need to scroll down and sideways making it extremly uncomfortable to play. I'm downloading it now but for future updates where there might not be big changes I'll probably try the online version again, however as it is right now, it doesn't look like I'll be able to bear with it's impracticality.

8Mzr8

Dec 17, 2019
There's an icon to have it fullscreen, so no sidescrolling.
It's just hidden in the bottom right corner, not very easy to see at 1st ^^

Reactions: tuvieja41
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes