Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Replace the bj with cunnilingus, and its already more in character for a sub :) Thanks for your response!
I have that planned for the second day, if the player has some cunnilingus experience, giving or receiving. The reason for the experience requirement is because it is important to remember that the PC/MC is really inexperienced when it comes to sex, (Until the player takes control anyway) so she doesn't really know anything about sex beside the obvious stuff. :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, makes sense. Thanks for explaining further.
It's no trouble at all. Have a great day/night. :giggle:

Reactions: ddf and Aseratrix

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
the online version and downloaded version the images never load but i think last update it did so idk what happend , it just appears as a ? in a sqaure

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Rather than making multiple versions with different text settings, wouldn't it make more sense to just have these available in one version (toggleable)?
In case of HTML, this is trivially achieved by relying on dynamic global CSS classes (set a value on <body> and prepend it to related selectors in the stylesheet).

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
the online version and downloaded version the images never load but i think last update it did so idk what happend , it just appears as a ? in a sqaure
The images seem to be working fine on the downloaded and online versions. unless you are experiencing certain images not showing then I might have forgot to add those images to the image pack. I would greatly appreciate details on any missing images. :)
Rather than making multiple versions with different text settings, wouldn't it make more sense to just have these available in one version (toggleable)?
In case of HTML, this is trivially achieved by relying on dynamic global CSS classes (set a value on <body> and prepend it to related selectors in the stylesheet).
I just don't know how to do it and google searching leads me nowhere. I also know next to nothing about Javascript. :confused:

If you know of any guides on this then I would really appreciate it. :)

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
I just don't know how to do it and google searching leads me nowhere. I also know next to nothing about Javascript. :confused:

I'm… kinda curious how you managed to develop a game without knowing much about its runtime :D

Anyway, if you can, in fact, use JS directly, here's what you can do:

If your framework (or whatever you're using) doesn't let you work with JS directly, you'll need to figure out how to operate styles globally from within it (which, of course, depends on what you're actually using); but I'm sure it's still doable, even in that case.

Reactions: ddf

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
The images seem to be working fine on the downloaded and online versions. unless you are experiencing certain images not showing then I might have forgot to add those images to the image pack. I would greatly appreciate details on any missing images. :)

please look below , i am using a mac

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I'm… kinda curious how you managed to develop a game without knowing much about its runtime :D

Anyway, if you can, in fact, use JS directly, here's what you can do:

If your framework (or whatever you're using) doesn't let you work with JS directly, you'll need to figure out how to operate styles globally from within it (which, of course, depends on what you're actually using); but I'm sure it's still doable, even in that case.
Thank you very much. I'll definitely look into that. Hopefully it will make things easier going forward so thank you again for you amazing help. :giggle:

Hi.
I just start to play your game, and I have a question about Marie.
Yes you will, if you wish to bring her back with you, because you need to be able to keep up with her to trigger the barn scene. I chose Guile as the stat requirement because it fit her personality best. She is a cunning/sneaky person and when I first created her romance, the Cunning stat didn't exist so I used Guile.

really a goode one
kudos to the dev :love:
I'm so glad that you enjoyed my game/story. There is much more to come as the current content is only the prologue to a much bigger game that I have planned. :giggle:

please look below , i am using a mac
I don't know what is causing that, to be honest. I never owned a mac computer. :confused:

The only thing I know about Mac and Linux is that the file paths need to be case sensitive, which mine are. I keep everything lowercase for that very reason so I don't know why the images wouldn't be loading unless you are not extracting the files from the archive, into the same folder. :unsure:

Here is an example of how the folder should look: (Also make sure to download the image & sounds pack. It is a separate download)
Images
Sound
Revamped Bloodline (V0.1.9.1 Public).html

Violet Kitten If I understand well, we must have a minimal score in some skills, or we can't never have Marie with us ?
And there only one combination of skills ?
It's a pity that there aren't several possibilities.
All you really need is Guile 2 to trigger the sex scene but you will also need to be able to get eggs for her prank which requires either, 1 Cunning, the Silver Tongue trait or just 1 gold piece. The last one should be easy enough to do for any build. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: appus001441

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
A few more questions.
  1. Is there others potential female lovers than Marie ?
  2. If the MC enter in a love relationship with an NPC, does this close any possibility to have another one with another NPC, or could it be open relationships? I don't think about an harem, or cheating, NTR... More about polyamour. Or a couple of lovers sharing a friend with benefice.

ThePiedPiper

May 26, 2018
I don't understand, how became a vampire? how find money for magic. Many choose i can't make because i not a patreon. how play this game?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I don't understand, how became a vampire? how find money for magic. Many choose i can't make because i not a patreon. how play this game?
Vampire transformation is not in the game yet since it's still in prologue phase, that'll come in future updates, same goes for Magic part. However you can still experience vampire side in multi protagonist story which is side story btw so don't expect much from it.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
A few more questions.
  1. Is there others potential female lovers than Marie ?
  2. If the MC enter in a love relationship with an NPC, does this close any possibility to have another one with another NPC, or could it be open relationships? I don't think about an harem, or cheating, NTR... More about polyamour. Or a couple of lovers sharing a friend with benefice.
I was bit busy yesterday so please forgive my late response. Here are your answers:

1 - Currently Marie and Juliet are the only female lovers but there will be more in the future.
2 - It is possible to date multiple people at the same time but the lightbringer romance options will eventually find out about each other and be very jealous/angry. You can invite someone to join your Marie romance though. You get the option for it during the third day.
3 - You can only do one or the other. The village story or the Marie one. You can never get Juliet and Marie to join you so you need to make a choice, your love/romance or Elin's. :unsure:

how find money for magic. Many choose i can't make because i not a patreon. how play this game?
You don't need to be a patron to make choices in this game. Every choice that you are given, can be possible if you have the required stat for it so you won't be able to choose everything in one playthrough and this is by design. I want the stats to really mean something and for each player to have their own custom playthroughs based on their unique builds.

When it comes to gold, you can earn it by taking certain paths. There is a waitressing job during the second day, a prostitution choice during the Marie story and you can make over 21 gold during the first day, based on your choices so there are plenty of opportunities to earn Gold. :)

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Is there mind control in this game? If so, what kind?
Currently the only mind control content is part of the multiple protagonist section. Lucien is an enchanter who can manipulate the minds of weaker willed creatures. He uses the power in the playable section to calm people and help relieve the pain of others.

The player will also be able to receive that ability sometime in the future, after the vampire stuff is implemented. Gaining the ability will be tied to a side quest, as will all other magic types. :)

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Currently the only mind control content is part of the multiple protagonist section. Lucien is an enchanter who can manipulate the minds of weaker willed creatures. He uses the power in the playable section to calm people and help relieve the pain of others.

The player will also be able to receive that ability sometime in the future, after the vampire stuff is implemented. Gaining the ability will be tied to a side quest, as will all other magic types. :)
Interesting, thank you

Reactions: Violet Kitten
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes