AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
This looks interesting. Can't believe I've completely missed this game until now. :O Considering the fact that VTM Bloodlines 2 is as good as dead buried by now, might as well give this a go to console myself. :p
No don't say that, I want to keep holding hope for Bloodlines 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Davzen and Lachoon

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hi :) Is the MC corruptible in the sense that she can turn to the vampires ? How far is the game?

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hi :) Is the MC corruptible in the sense that she can turn to the vampires ? How far is the game?
Hello there, I do plan on the player becoming a vampire as part of the storyline. :giggle:

How far is the game?
The game is currently still in the prologue but I keep adding unique content to it. The original prologue was supposed to be 2 days then the transformation, but I have kept adding onto the game, increasing the content in a big way.

I feel that the expansion of the prologue, has ended up pretty well. It has added a bunch of npcs (Everyone from Cherlese) and a bunch of new stories while giving me more time to gauge what players really seem to like and dislike about the game. I have been using all this information to better the game by removing things that player don't like while adding more unique storylines that players do seem to be enjoying.

Overall, I am pretty happy with where the game is going. I just need to complete the last day of the prologue before the actual vampire storyline can begin. I have tons of ideas and different factions planned making me really hyped to start writing. :giggle:

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
You're two version late btw, maybe take a look at changelog sometimes. :rolleyes:
Text display is messed up without page zoom and here we were talking about how to make game cheating resistant until 2 versions ago. And I still can't right click or cheat for gold for some odd reason too, the dev has his habits I guess.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I will try to report a few bugs and typos if you don't mind.

Bug 1: If you romance Derin in Day 1 or 2 I cant click on next. This is what is displayed (not clickable):

[[Go to sleep|Day 2 Dream][IntroMarket to "Derin"][0 += 1]]
Typo :
You better not be lying again. I'll wait for you here but donb't take too long.
They are known as the J%Bnlóng Empire
(The accent is not displayed)

Oof, I thought I would like that game (I love the setting) however the many bugs and the Patreon content behind the paywall are a disapointment. I understand the need for Violet Kitten to assure a revenue and all, but it seems to be limiting the player choices.
Hope overtime she will unlock said paths or revisit this when she gets a good Patreon base.

Last edited:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello again Everyone, I hope that life has been treating you well. :giggle:

I have just released a new on Patreon which builds the sandbox section of the Quincy camp. This update adds interactions to some of the new Quincy npcs, including some new ones, one of them being a merchant who has different reactions depending on the clothing that you wear. She will even share some lore, based on the origin of the outfit worn.

I aim to have weekly updates to keep everyone excited for what is to come. My next update will be focused on what wins the so if you're a patron and haven't voted already then now is the time. The poll ends in less than 3 days.

A big thanks to all those that have continued to support me and place their faith in me. Also those who like/love my game and are excited for future updates because it always fills me with confidence when others love my game as much as I do. Thank you all. :giggle:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings again everyone,

I have just uploaded a hotfix for some of the bugs that have been causing issues for players. Both the html file and the images pack have been updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this fixes all the bugs currently in the game, especially the dead ends and I apologize for missing these. I also hope that you all enjoy the new content and look forward to the future updates that are on the way. :giggle:

Edit: It seems that I missed the Derin fix in the public version (v0.1.8.A) so I uploaded a quick fix. If you have any of the patron versions of (v0.1.8.A) then you won't need to update as I have only missed this in the public version. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this slip up has caused. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ddf

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings again everyone. Hopefully things have been going great for you all. :giggle:

I have a new update ready for everyone which adds some content after the King's meeting which help the player see the outcome of some of their decisions. Even who they chose to lay/sleep with.

I really hope that you all enjoy the new content and looking forward to the next update which builds the Quincy sandbox. Allowing you to chat with some of the nobility. Speaking with some old and new npcs.

I would like to quickly thank all those who continue to put their faith in me and support me in a number of ways. I always appreciate all that you do for me and look forward to giving you an amazing game where you can feel in control of your path. Making your path and playthrough, truly unique to you. :giggle:

That is a bug that was reported and fixed in one of the future updates. Sadly, I can't remember which one. :confused:

Thank you so much for your report though. I always need to know what is not working or I will assume that everything is working perfectly and never fix what might be broken. Basically if I don't know it's broken then it will never be fixed. :(

I was like "wow" when i saw
The Quincy camp let her leave for different reasons, depending on your choices. One of the paths leads to the guard captain requesting the player be relieved of her duty because he is a man that takes his work very seriously and doesn't like the idea of a slave distracting his guards and possibly spying on them to look for weak points in their security. Basically he doesn't trust the lightbringers or Thorodan citizens.

It is also important to remember that the whole situation is a huge political teapot. Things can boil over into war and none of the factions involved, want to upset the other so everyone is treading carefully and not doing anything that can possibly upset the other side.

I would also like to mention that the slave path in the current version is just a taste of a much more permanent path that the player can receive after I begin working on the full sandbox or the game, which will be after the third day, the follow up clan introductions then the big clan meeting.

I plan on allowing the player to enter the slave path by either getting into debt, upsetting the wrong Quincy noble or even volunteering for it to escape a trouble that they may have. That one will be far more permanent, where the player will have to find a way to escape, persuade, trick or sedice someone into buying and freeing them, or just accept it and live their life as a servante/slave. :)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The main vampire content has not been implemented yet but it is coming. :)
One major thought on the demo, not a full feedback piece. I was generally underwhelmed by the perk system. I understand it's not really fully accounted for yet, but it feels under-utalized.

One option to consider: Allow the introduction of "Weird" perks to the game. Let me give you an example.

In Divinity 2, there's a perk that lets a character talk to animals. It's a trade-off because it costs the player a perk slot. But, it allows totally divergent content because the game comits to it.

In one memorable game segment, while underground you're attacked by a bunch of fire slugs, including one giant fire slugs. But, with the perk, you learn from the that they were actually humans transformed into monsters. Instead the segment becomes a funny negotiation with a fire slug princess.

So a good game change perk is:

- easy to aquire, but doesn't become a big advantage on it's own
- Radically changes the game in some fun and intiresting way.
- Changes the genre or mechanical challenge of different encounters.
- Is creative in of itself.

One fun example might be a "Bimbo Luck" perk that requires a LOW guile and cunning, but a High seductiveness. Resulting in the option to behave in strange ways that gets you passed some guile problems but introduces entire new problems.

Reactions: ddf

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Will the transformation be optional though? I'd rather choose it myself thn game forcing it on me, It would be more fun that way.
Sadly, there will be no way to avoid it. It is a huge part of the story and when I implement the transformation, you will begin to realize why. Not everything will be clear but in time, the questions you may have, will begin to get answered. Also some odd things about the MC and her interactions, will begin to make sense. ;)

One major thought on the demo, not a full feedback piece. I was generally underwhelmed by the perk system. I understand it's not really fully accounted for yet, but it feels under-utalized.

One option to consider: Allow the introduction of "Weird" perks to the game. Let me give you an example.

In Divinity 2, there's a perk that lets a character talk to animals. It's a trade-off because it costs the player a perk slot. But, it allows totally divergent content because the game comits to it.

In one memorable game segment, while underground you're attacked by a bunch of fire slugs, including one giant fire slugs. But, with the perk, you learn from the that they were actually humans transformed into monsters. Instead the segment becomes a funny negotiation with a fire slug princess.

So a good game change perk is:

- easy to aquire, but doesn't become a big advantage on it's own
- Radically changes the game in some fun and intiresting way.
- Changes the genre or mechanical challenge of different encounters.
- Is creative in of itself.

One fun example might be a "Bimbo Luck" perk that requires a LOW guile and cunning, but a High seductiveness. Resulting in the option to behave in strange ways that gets you passed some guile problems but introduces entire new problems.
The trait system is very work in progress and I'm always open to ideas. I plan to really implement the traits after the prologue because that will be when the game really opens up. :)

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes