Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
There are a few inconsistencies in Kings meeting aftermath chat or should I say the writing is linear and not relative when you're on different path.
For ex, Gregory refers to MC as Virgin even if she's not, Her Father says he lost both her Mother and Sister when infact she is alive. Hope it gets fixed in next update and you might also consider adding MC relationship in the mix when talking about being queen or concubine, I mean it's quite crucial in a sense.

On side note, I can't seem to trigger jokers events after day 2, there's no mention or talk with them after returning as if events in day 1 didn't happen.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
There are a few inconsistencies in Kings meeting aftermath chat or should I say the writing is linear and not relative when you're on different path.
For ex, Gregory refers to MC as Virgin even if she's not, Her Father says he lost both her Mother and Sister when infact she is alive. Hope it gets fixed in next update and you might also consider adding MC relationship in the mix when talking about being queen or concubine, I mean it's quite crucial in a sense.

On side note, I can't seem to trigger jokers events after day 2, there's no mention or talk with them after returning as if events in day 1 didn't happen.
The Elin thing is due to a mistake on the order of the chat. I accidentally flipped the requirement so the father has the Elin dead chat when she is alive and the alive chat when she has died. :oops:

The Recruit problem is similar. I have the wrong variable number for the love quest. It currently requires you to do their prank then refuse to drink with them for the events to trigger. It is supposed to require you sleeping with them. I will fix that. :)

Lastly, the Gregory thing is intentional. Gregory does not know what goes on in the player's sex life so he assumes her to be a good, but naive, girl, who is waiting for marriage.

Thank you for reporting these issues. I will have the bugs fixed in a future version. :giggle:

Reactions: Skylark21

jsrf

Jun 30, 2017
I like what you've done so far here. I have one suggestion / critique which comes from years of playing RPGs of various sorts. I believe you should start with 6 instead of 3 perks points, then maybe give 2 on level-up. The reasoning is that this allows you to chose at least 2 trait lines at the start so you do not feel 100% locked into one path, while giving the flexibility to progress one path beyond the other down the line.

I noticed a lot of branching decisions that often have 3+ choices but all of them can be unavailable if you chose the wrong trait to make +3 at the start, or chose to spread them out +2/+1 or +1/+1/+1.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Looks very interesting. I have a couple of questions if you kind folks would entertain them?
1- Are forced to play a female?
2-If not, are you forced to be a bisexual male?
3- Does it basically mirror World of Darkness Kindred? (I saw someone mention Mind's Eye Theater and thus the question)
4- is it completed?
Thank you in advance
Peace

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Looks very interesting. I have a couple of questions if you kind folks would entertain them?
1- Are forced to play a female?
2-If not, are you forced to be a bisexual male?
3- Does it basically mirror World of Darkness Kindred? (I saw someone mention Mind's Eye Theater and thus the question)
4- is it completed?
Thank you in advance
Peace
I don't mind answering questions at all so here are my answers:

1- Yes but there are sections where you can play as other npcs. A male npc included. (All optional of course.)

2- I never force a character to be straight or gay. The player can choose what they want to be. When it comes to playable genders, I did plan to eventually allow the player to start with a male character but every vote on patreon has shown next to no interest in that option so it won't be anytime soon.

3- I have never heard of any of those two, until Mind's Eye Theater was mentioned here, so I can't really say if it is similar, but my story is completely unique. I use no existing plots or characters in my lore, though some games have inspired a few decisions that I've made in creating this game. :)

4- This game is still in it's prologue. Though I have extended the prologue a few times with tons of content, including adding a new village, filled with a bunch of npcs and side content, new potential lovers too. ;)

Reactions: ddf

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don't mind answering questions at all so here are my answers:

1- Yes but there are sections where you can play as other npcs. A male npc included. (All optional of course.)

2- I never force a character to be straight or gay. The player can choose what they want to be. When it comes to playable genders, I did plan to eventually allow the player to start with a male character but every vote on patreon has shown next to no interest in that option so it won't be anytime soon.

3- I have never heard of any of those two, until Mind's Eye Theater was mentioned here, so I can't really say if it is similar, but my story is completely unique. I use no existing plots or characters in my lore, though some games have inspired a few decisions that I've made in creating this game. :)

4- This game is still in it's prologue. Though I have extended the prologue a few times with tons of content, including adding a new village, filled with a bunch of npcs and side content, new potential lovers too. ;)
Thank you for the quick response. I am not one of those who likes to play games as the opposite gender as I tend to project myself into that role. For that reason there are no female protagonists in any of the games I play.
Thank you for telling me all of the above.
Peace

Aug 7, 2020
The funny thing is that in version 0.1 the game worked quietly with online translators.
But already in version 0.1.1, the translator not only stops working, moreover ... the game refuses to even see the online translator.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
The funny thing is that in version 0.1 the game worked quietly with online translators.
But already in version 0.1.1, the translator not only stops working, moreover ... the game refuses to even see the online translator.
Developer use a lot of unnecessary jscrips. Somone posted version without all that bloat, it should work with online translators. Mind you it is few version old.

Ok i had some time and fixed new version. Try this out.

Last edited:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Why is this tagged with male protagnist if you start off as only female?
Because that is one of this site's tag rules. If you have multiple protagonists then you need to have a tag for each playable gender.

You can view the rules Here. At the very bottom of the post, it says,
"The Multiple Protagonist tag, should also be accompanied by the gender specific tag if both genders are playable."

Last edited:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone. I hope that the times have been good to you all. :giggle:

I have 2 new updates ready, one for and the public version of (v.0.1.9.1), which is available right now, so feel free to try it out. :)

New Patreon Update (v.0.2.0):

This update (v.0.2.0) is focused on expanding Francine's story and the Whore Rumor path with the senior recruits. I noticed that these paths were currently dead ends so I decided to fix that by completing the stories until the sandbox section so that no one who chose that path would feel trapped. This update continues the Whore Rumor path, up to the lightbringer sandbox while the Francine storyline will be expanded to cover the whole day, adding another alternate way to spend the day.

New Public Update (v.0.1.9.1):

This update is focused on the Quincy sandbox and for some, it might seem a bit content light but that is because it was meant to be in the last update but unfortunately, it wasn't ready in time for the last release. Even so, I have added a bunch of bugfixes to this version as well as some very interesting interactions with the Quincy nobility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope that you all enjoy all the new content ad are looking forward to what I have in store for the future. I would like to thank all my supporters/friends who believe in me and like/love what I do. You are my inspirations and I am so grateful to have you with me in my path to create my passion project. For that, I must thank you. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddf

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Is Twinehacker or Sugarcube codes supposed to be not working in this game? i have tried multiple times but the value resets itself. If someone could throw some light on the darkness. Thanks

Reactions: shaithan

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Because that is one of this site's tag rules. If you have multiple protagonists then you need to have a tag for each playable gender.

You can view the rules Here. At the very bottom of the post, it says,
"The Multiple Protagonist tag, should also be accompanied by the gender specific tag if both genders are playable."
There is a single main character (the protagonist), and she is female, correct? If only a (or even more than one) male side character is playable, then labeling with "male protagonist" seems misleading.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
There is a single main character (the protagonist), and she is female, correct? If only a (or even more than one) male side character is playable, then labeling with "male protagonist" seems misleading.
Not exactly, there are multiple protagonists if you enable the option in the settings and each character is a major player in the story. You can play as one of two vampires. Lucien (Male) and Alisa (Female). There are even Screenshots of it in the OP.

I originally planned on adding more of those sections after each day to show what was going on in the vampire world while the PC/MC is doing her own thing. I even had a few polls for it but everytime I set up a poll for any multiple protagonist stuff, it wouldn't get many votes at all. It seems that most of my patrons just want me to focus on the main story so that is what I am doing. :)

Basically this whole tag issue is a site rule and I can't change it, so if you want the tag removed then you can always contact an Admin or a member of staff and ask them if they wish to change the rule or make an exception and remove the tag anyway. I have no problem with mods/staff/admins removing the tag. :)

I am only following the rules here so if you want it removed then you are asking the wrong person. I'm also not trying to mislead anyone, I don't even have the Male Protagonist tag on my Itch page because it is not a rule there.

Reactions: WhyNot

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I have a question too, regarding the femdom tag. While I prefer the sub male/female dominant content, and based on the main protag this is not likely, so how is femdom to be understood here? Is it that you as a female MC will be able to submit to other female characters, or is that you can play the female character as dominant? Finally: how much of the adult content deals with this tag? (note: I am asking because I like femdom, not because I don't).

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I have a question too, regarding the femdom tag. While I prefer the sub male/female dominant content, and based on the main protag this is not likely, so how is femdom to be understood here? Is it that you as a female MC will be able to submit to other female characters, or is that you can play the female character as dominant? Finally: how much of the adult content deals with this tag? (note: I am asking because I like femdom, not because I don't).
The femdom tag is referring to the npc named Bryce. He is a really nervous/shy guy who you can pretty much get to do many things that he doesn't feel comfortable with. He is a total sub who always wanted a girlfriend but never had the confidence to get one so he will do whatever you tell him too.

Currently you can have him masterbate then leave him wanting or have sex with him in multiple ways, handjob, bj, vaginal or let him choose if you want a more romantic relationship. I even plan on adding some humiliation content for him in the future, where you can get him to do some embarrassing things in public and maybe even make him into a sissy. ;)

Reactions: ddf and Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The femdom tag is referring to the npc named Bryce. He is a really nervous/shy guy who you can pretty much get to do many things that he doesn't feel comfortable with. He is a total sub who always wanted a girlfriend but never had the confidence to get one so he will do whatever you tell him too.

Currently you can have him masterbate then leave him wanting or have sex with him in multiple ways, handjob, bj, vaginal or let him choose if you want a more romantic relationship. I even plan on adding some humiliation content for him in the future, where you can get him to do some embarrassing things in public and maybe even make him into a sissy. ;)
Replace the bj with cunnilingus, and its already more in character for a sub :) Thanks for your response!

Last edited:
Reactions: Forix

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Not exactly, there are multiple protagonists if you enable the option in the settings and each character is a major player in the story. You can play as one of two vampires. Lucien (Male) and Alisa (Female). There are even Screenshots of it in the OP.

I originally planned on adding more of those sections after each day to show what was going on in the vampire world while the PC/MC is doing her own thing. I even had a few polls for it but everytime I set up a poll for any multiple protagonist stuff, it wouldn't get many votes at all. It seems that most of my patrons just want me to focus on the main story so that is what I am doing. :)

Basically this whole tag issue is a site rule and I can't change it, so if you want the tag removed then you can always contact an Admin or a member of staff and ask them if they wish to change the rule or make an exception and remove the tag anyway. I have no problem with mods/staff/admins removing the tag. :)

I am only following the rules here so if you want it removed then you are asking the wrong person. I'm also not trying to mislead anyone, I don't even have the Male Protagonist tag on my Itch page because it is not a rule there.
Alright, makes sense. Thanks for explaining further.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes