Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Another small bug in the Inn :
When doing the Waitress job (in this case on a hate path), Monika say than the MC is a dumb bitch. Then one off the choice is buggy :
Whoops. I'll have that fixed in the next version. Thank you. :giggle:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I've just made some changes to it. Now if you save her in any way and either, have a romance with her or have Elin in a romance with her, then you can invite her to join you at the camp. :giggle:

It's great to hear from you again. Thank you for stopping by. :giggle:
Thanks, So are the changes already updated in the current version or they will be done in v0.1.8?

Last edited:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks, So are the changes already updated in the current version or they will be done in v0.1.8?
Sorry for the late reply, I have been been very busy with my next update. I'm really trying to get a whole lot done in a short amount of time. :(

Anyway, the fix that you mentioned will be in the next version, along with all the other fixes that were mentioned on discord. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much. I always appreciate it when players report these. I don't like having misspelling in my game at all. I want it to be as perfect as I can make it. :giggle:

is there any walkthrough?
There are detailed walkthroughs for many aspects of the game like romances, sex scenes and life paths on my . :)

Reactions: ddf

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Good writing and character drama, combined with interesting mechanics and the utilization thereof (even this early in development), combined with a nicely curated collection of images. I like this game and I want to hang out with it as it goes through its goth phase. :)

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greeting everyone. I hope that you have all been doing well. :giggle:

I have just released a that adds to the introduction of the third day. In this new update, you can spend some time with your chosen lover or Elin/Juliet. You will also be having some interactions with the other recruits, most of them unpleasant. I also have a new Servante/Slave path that the player can go on, where they pretend to be a servante/slave to infiltrate the Quincy camp. There will be 3 paths for this, a cleaner, cook or pleasure servante, all have their own paths which will lead you to a different outcome. All of the content so far will end before the new sandbox section that I will be working on next.

I would like to give a big thanks to all those who have stood with me and supported me in such a big way. You are the ones that keep me going and push me to try even harder to create the perfect story that I can. I am truly grateful to you and will do my best to impress you and keep you smiling. :giggle:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greeting again everyone, I hope everyone has been staying safe and has enjoyed their weekend. :giggle:

I have recently released a on Patreon which builds the sandbox section of the third day, adding a bunch of interactions with many of the lightbringer npcs. This should make adding future content easier as the npcs can now be interacted with and offer side quests.

I hope that everyone enjoys the new content. I am currently working on the Quincy camp next then will be focusing on whatever wins my most . I plan on having the next release a week apart from this one so that I can keep the updates coming quickly. :)

I would like to quickly thank all of those that have shown me such kindness and those that continue to support me in my path to making my dream game. You are the ones that keep me going and give me the confidence to never give up. Thank you so much. :giggle:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I hope that everyone enjoys the new content. I am currently working on the Quincy camp next then will be focusing on whatever wins my most . I plan on having the next release a week apart from this one so that I can keep the updates coming quickly. :)
Could you please post the questions from the poll as a tease, if it is not a big spoiler?

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone, I hope you've all been doing well. :giggle:

A New Update (v0.1.8) is available for download. This update is focused on expanding the intro for day 3. It adds tons of new events, leading to the sandbox section which I am still working on. I should have the next update ready in a day or two so expect the updates to keep coming. (v0.1.9) will be going Gold tomorrow and hopefully my next update will be coming out at the same time. Both updates are going to expand the sandbox sections of the third day, adding more interactions with current and new npcs.

I hope that you all enjoy the new content and feel free to let me know of any bugs that you may find. I always aim to improve this game as much as I can so that it can one day be perfect, or close to it. A big thank you to everyone that supports me and my dream. You are all infinitely awesome. :giggle:

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
Derin (Revenge), Clifton, Clifton (Sister attacked), Clifton (Sister and you attacked), wait I didnt know there were those variations how u do that? Joker recruits; i assume u mean peyton and thomas?

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Derin (Revenge), Clifton, Clifton (Sister attacked), Clifton (Sister and you attacked), wait I didnt know there were those variations how u do that?
The "Attacked" scenario is referring to the second day ending, if you enable Dark Content and didn't save your sister or yourself. All the Derin Revenge events, depend on what choices you made during the first day. I don't want to spoil anything but I will say that there are many different paths. ;)

Joker recruits; i assume u mean peyton and thomas?
You are correct. The joker recruits are Thomas & Peyton. :)

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes