88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Good the anti cheat is removed I really get tired by it.

Hope there I ca become Vampire wiothoutkilling herself in the end. If she kill herselffor whtere reaseon liknI hade se in that dream I will be really sad. Hopfully you don't gonna kill her inthe end. Becouse she need be Vampire with her mind stonger over other vampires. I just dreming see her become vampire. Good Vampire plus vegencefull vampire.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
At the start of your game you have music going but no way to alter the volume for it. Whether it is music, speech, moans, noises, etc. You should first make sure all sounds are of similar volume, and then give a slider that is remembered so all of that can be at a player's preferred level.

The word wrapping seems to not work too well, I use a chrome based browser named Vivaldi. During the setting of stats, if the downloads area is expanded the page is moved a bit to the right. This makes the word wrap kick in after 2 to 3 letters/characters are off screen, thus partially cutting off words.

If you are too low when talking with Juliet you get this error.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<juli>>
<<juli "Juliet">>…
yeah that would be nice. Anyway I should get some rest while I have the chance. I was up late last night. You can always join if you like. There are plenty of bedrolls.

Error: chld tag <</julismile>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<julismile>>
<</julismile>>

When leveling up the Unclothed shame has a broken image file.

A bunch of typos throughout. Gregory shouting at Leo "This is not gow a warrior" I assume that is how.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This looks interesting. Can't believe I've completely missed this game until now. :O Considering the fact that VTM Bloodlines 2 is as good as dead buried by now, might as well give this a go to console myself. :p

D

Deleted member 1909005

>Removed anti-cheat feature.
And here I was reading on de-obfuscation algorithms. Wellp. Time to light my hand on fire.

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Since v 0.17 will introduce a new stat it'll make old saves obsolete again. So will the saves after v.17 work normally henceforth or will we have to create new saves after every update?
The next update shouldn't make saves obsolete. I will just add a script that sets the new stat to 0 if the player doesn't have it in their game already so you can level it up like normal. If you want to level up the stat without starting all over again then you can save up your points and save your game at any level up screens.

The only reason that I am adding that stat is because I realized that the Guile stat was doing too much. It was both, a physical agility stat, along with a manipulation stat, so I decided to break it up into two different stats. Cunning is now the verbal stat for manipulation and Guile is the physical agility/sneak stat. Cunning will also replace a compassion requirement in Marie's storyline but otherwise, I don't think it is used yet for most current content, though there will be content on the third day that will require it.

Good the anti cheat is removed I really get tired by it.

Hope there I ca become Vampire wiothoutkilling herself in the end. If she kill herselffor whtere reaseon liknI hade se in that dream I will be really sad. Hopfully you don't gonna kill her inthe end. Becouse she need be Vampire with her mind stonger over other vampires. I just dreming see her become vampire. Good Vampire plus vegencefull vampire.
The vampire stuff will be where the game truly opens up. All the content so far is still basically the prologue and the main game hasn't even started yet. I originally planned on the prologue just being two days but I couldn't help but add the village of Cherlese then I hooked on expanding it. :p

Also, the dream she has is really meant to be a nightmare, controlled by the one speaking to her. She won't just kill herself after becoming a vampire. I assure you. ;)

At the start of your game you have music going but no way to alter the volume for it. Whether it is music, speech, moans, noises, etc. You should first make sure all sounds are of similar volume, and then give a slider that is remembered so all of that can be at a player's preferred level.
I personally check all the volume levels and set each track to have a different volume according to how loud the original track was. Most tracks are actually at 50% volume. When it comes to a slider, I don't know how to do that. I am self taught when it comes to twine and don't know how to do a bunch of things.

The word wrapping seems to not work too well, I use a chrome based browser named Vivaldi. During the setting of stats, if the downloads area is expanded the page is moved a bit to the right. This makes the word wrap kick in after 2 to 3 letters/characters are off screen, thus partially cutting off words.
I just have all the text centered because I feel it looks better. I don't do anything else with the text so I don't know if there is anything I can do without completely changing how the game looks for all browsers.

If you are too low when talking with Juliet you get this error.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<juli>>
<<juli "Juliet">>…
yeah that would be nice. Anyway I should get some rest while I have the chance. I was up late last night. You can always join if you like. There are plenty of bedrolls.

Error: chld tag <</julismile>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<julismile>>
<</julismile>>

When leveling up the Unclothed shame has a broken image file.

A bunch of typos throughout. Gregory shouting at Leo "This is not gow a warrior" I assume that is how.
Thank you for reporting those. Spelling corrections are something that I take very seriously because I want this game to be perfect or as close to it as I can make it. That is why I always appreciate people pointing them out. Thank you. :giggle:

This looks interesting. Can't believe I've completely missed this game until now. :O Considering the fact that VTM Bloodlines 2 is as good as dead buried by now, might as well give this a go to console myself. :p
I hope you like it. I liked the first VBM and there is definitely some inspiration. I always liked the dark cunning vampire
and the constant masquerade they play to stay in power. I plan on their being multiple rival clans that are constantly at each other's throats while pretending to get along. I really want the player to be able to join a clan that best represents them.

Each clan will have their own quests, though there will be a few quests where the clan's interests intersect, so the player might go to the same place but be on another side, playing the quest in a completely different way. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how the clans will be chosen because I don't want the player to feel railroaded into being in a clan that they don't like but I also don't want to make it unimmersive, where the player gets the special treatment of hand picking a clan while all other clans are born into it.

I might have the player's choice at the end of the third day, have multiple stat requirements and whatever stat the player chooses, will decide what clan they are on initially. That clan can teach the player about the other clans then there can be an event where the player can switch over, but it will be a one time thing. That is my idea anyway and I'm always open to new ones. :giggle:

Reactions: Skylark21

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
How do you leave the camp? I seem to get stuck and it goes to the Vampire bit when you sleep.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
How do you leave the camp? I seem to get stuck and it goes to the Vampire bit when you sleep.
At the end of the first day, when you sleep, whether alone or with a lover, you get a dream/nightmare which leads to the stat screen and the next day. You can't actually freeroam out of the camp because the game is still in the prologue and hasn't opened up yet. There are 2 playable days though, in the lightbringer camp and a day in the Cherlese village.

Reactions: CypherXXX

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
The tag "male protagonist" is on. Can we choose the protagonist at this point, or it's just misleading?
I have a look at this thread from time to time only to check whether we can play the game as a male protagonist or not, so I'm waiting for this answer as well (but I'm guessing we can't).

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
The tag "male protagonist" is on. Can we choose the protagonist at this point, or it's just misleading?
It's part of the multiple protagonist section at the end of the first day. You can choose between a male or female vampire to play as. There is a screenshot of it on the OP and site rules say that if a game has a playable male then I need to add a tag for their gender so I did.

I do plan on eventually adding a male protagonist to be played throughout the whole game and even added an option for it on a patreon poll but so far it's not getting many votes. :confused:

Quick Bug Fix:

I have just uploaded a fix to the game that caused the day 3 stat screen to give the player unlimited stats and trait points. I also added some spelling corrections that were reported on discord. They should all be fixed now so if you were effected by the bug then I would recommend loading a save before the stat screen. Thank you and have a lovely day. :giggle:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It's part of the multiple protagonist section at the end of the first day. You can choose between a male or female vampire to play as. There is a screenshot of it on the OP and site rules say that if a game has a playable male then I need to add a tag for their gender so I did.

I do plan on eventually adding a male protagonist to be played throughout the whole game and even added an option for it on a patreon poll but so far it's not getting many votes. :confused:

Quick Bug Fix:

I have just uploaded a fix to the game that caused the day 3 stat screen to give the player unlimited stats and trait points. I also added some spelling corrections that were reported on discord. They should all be fixed now so if you were effected by the bug then I would recommend loading a save before the stat screen. Thank you and have a lovely day. :giggle:
I wouldn't recommend adding male protagonist as a part of main storyline atleast not before female protagonist story is completed , It will only increase workload and less content for female part I mean we're only at the prologue stage of it. Glamour might be a best example of such case, Kate(fmc) hardly got any progress in main storyline after max(mmc) was introduced, plus dev of that game got drop in his patreon cause of same reason but am not really sure. I guess there's a reason why it haven't got much votes, people don't like multiple protagonists games atleast I don't. It's fine as part of a side content though if you want male protagonist either way.

P.S There are plenty of Male protagonist games here on this site already and hardly any good Female MC ones. Now I'm not trying to force my views or to tell you how to create your own game but I really do hope you won't add Male MC. :)

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I wouldn't recommend adding male protagonist as a part of main storyline atleast not before female protagonist story is completed , It will only increase workload and less content for female part I mean we're only at the prologue stage of it. Glamour might be a best example of such case, Kate(fmc) hardly got any progress in main storyline after max(mmc) was introduced, plus dev of that game got drop in his patreon cause of same reason but am not really sure. I guess there's a reason why it haven't got much votes, people don't like multiple protagonists games atleast I don't. It's fine as part of a side content though if you want male protagonist either way.

P.S There are plenty of Male protagonist games here on this site already and hardly any good Female MC ones. Now I'm not trying to force my views or to tell you how to create your own game but I really do hope you won't add Male MC. :)
I understand, I just know that it's very popular so I wanted to at least have an option. I'm sure that it's too early to consider it but I will still have it as an option for my patrons to decide. They are my guardian angels and I trust them to know if a full male protagonist story will make this game better or not. :giggle:

Glow version link points to a no-glow download.
I have just fixed that now. Thank you for reporting it. :giggle:

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Can
I understand, I just know that it's very popular so I wanted to at least have an option. I'm sure that it's too early to consider it but I will still have it as an option for my patrons to decide. They are my guardian angels and I trust them to know if a full male protagonist story will make this game better or not. :giggle:

I have just fixed that now. Thank you for reporting it. :giggle:
Can you tell how to cheat?

revanwolf

Mar 14, 2018
Pretty much impossible to cheat in this.
Have tried editing the sugarcube values and using a save editor but no luck.
Nope, it's easy to edit sugarcube value on this game since there are no more anti-cheat, you just need to open the console (Ctrl+Shift+I on Firefox and Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome) and SugarCube.State.active.variables to view all the variables values (like any SugarCube games).

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Nope, it's easy to edit sugarcube value on this game since there are no more anti-cheat, you just need to open the console (Ctrl+Shift+I on Firefox and Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome) and SugarCube.State.active.variables to view all the variables values (like any SugarCube games).
It works now, for some reason it wasn't working when i made the post.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes