PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
(Compassion 2/2) (Romance) Playfully pinch her nipples. (Skill is too low)
i can hit roadblock,game breaking bug or other shit,and when it's feeling like im playing iron mode i simple dont play,i'm playing to chill and enjoy myself,not feel like i'm trying to defuse a bomb.
:HideThePain:

Reactions: Justanx

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
In new version you can't see the options for some reason.
It seems when I removed the colors from the no colored text version, I accidentally removed colors from the links. I will have the fixed in the next update. :oops:

As I have said before relationship(Dating) really needs some work, I'm not saying MC needs to read out who she's in relationship with and all,I mean she should atleast acknowledge the fact that she's dating whenever getting intimate with someone else .
I haven't really made many additions to the first day until lately so I will see about adding some inner monologue about her cheating nature.

Also there's a issue or bug regarding MC's virginity, The scene implies that mc is virgin whenever having sex in village even though she already lost it in the camp.
Can you please tell me which scene/s you are experiencing the incorrect virgin reactions?

Glad you decided to drop the anti cheat!
As promised I subscribed to your patreon.
I welcome you with open arms. Thank you. :giggle:

is there any submission contents available in the game
There is certainly plenty of submissive content in the game already and much more to come. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No offense, but I have never played a singleplayer game, professional or otherwise, where a cheat prevention system improved the experience.

I understand that you have put a lot of work into it and want players to experience your game "properly" but that's not how it works. Those that want to progress as intended or are willing to roll with the punches will do so anyway and those who want to cheat won't suddenly appreciate your efforts just because you put barriers in their way. Instead they'll be pissed that they can't play their way and either find a way to break your system or not bother with your game at all.

So yeah, good call getting rid of that.
No offense taken. I see now that many people found it very intrusive which is correct but I just thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I was wrong, I guess. Some people are very passionate about it and even though I don't agree with the way that many people handled it, I am willing to look past it and move forward in whatever way is best for the game and community surrounding it. I won't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch. ;)

any other codes to increase stats?
I stopped at html games, as I could always click "translate page" in the browser and read more or less understandable text further. But this is not the first game lately where it doesn't work ..... what's the problem? (Do not swear for the text, I use google translate)
I'm not sure how that works to be honest. It might be something that I need to implement. I'm not sure. I will try to look into it at some point. I kind of have a lot on my plate right now that I want to finish up.

My current plans right now are:
- Fix the links in the "no colored text" version of the game.
- Add a "character info" entry for some of the new outfits.
- Correcting the wrong text when buying a health poultice from the inn.
- Finding & fixing virgin text appearing when not a virgin. (I might need more info for this one.)
- Continuing my update. (Adding a new npc to the first day, adding some collectables, more lore for quincy and a new kingdom.)

Things that I'm considering:
- Adding more inner monologue to the player, based on who they are dating.
- Improving some of the day 1 scenes.
- Maybe allowing the player to change Elin's relationship with the player, in case they just want her as just a friend for slumber parties. :p)

If there are any bugs there that anyone knows of, that I haven't addressed then please help me add to the list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ddf and jessicatoms

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I know I've got a few updates of this game already, but this is the first time I've given it a bit to a play, mostly because I wanted to try out those Christmas codes I saw in the comments. And I didn't play that far yet, but first impression, I have a feeling I am going to like the relationship of the two sisters. I'll play it more later one when I have more time, but for now, looks interesting. Thank you.

Reactions: Violet Kitten
Jul 30, 2017
That end of content was a disappointment. Of course, that meant I was enjoying what was there!

Quick question though. Do you plan on adding more events in between what is there? As it is it seems like there's a lot that you can't do because you simply cannot gather skills or money quick enough.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
That end of content was a disappointment. Of course, that meant I was enjoying what was there!

Quick question though. Do you plan on adding more events in between what is there? As it is it seems like there's a lot that you can't do because you simply cannot gather skills or money quick enough.
I'm glad that you are enjoying my story. I am still currently trying to fill up the second day with more content. I have a mercenary storyline, the continuation of the inn prostitution content and some minor additions that I am adding to the first day. I hope to have the first day additions ready in a few days which will have a bunch of bug fixes too.

When it comes to gold, I want the gold to be scarce in a way that the player can't buy everything but can buy any one item if they save up for it, without needing to complete a "certain path" or another. Player choice is very important so I try not to lock off too many things behind just one choice or make the gold earned in a certain path, too game changing. I even pulled a planned prostitution path from the base game because of it being too rewarding. I felt that it ruined the economy of the game, making all other choices lame in comparison.

I really don't want my game to fall into the trap that lots of other games fall into where the player gets rich really quick then has nothing to spend their gold on, making all gold rewards pointless after a certain point. I want earning gold to always feel rewarding, in the same way that many looter shooters don't let you get the best weapon until after you played for a while but of course, I won't add any intentional grinding. I let the players earn gold and rewards as they progress, making them better equipped to handle tough situations and unlock some fun things to wear or use.

These are all my plans anyway and I hope that the final result is as good as I want it to be but only time will tell. I try my best to keep things feeling rewarding and making the next part feel exciting. I really want this game to be something special and not just "some other html game". That being said, I will try my best and push to make this game/story special because this is the game that I really want to make. :giggle:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I haven't really made many additions to the first day until lately so I will see about adding some inner monologue about her cheating nature
That'll be great cause without her acknowledging it makes the relationship look bland. Also please take a look at Elin-Juliet relationship while you're at it, game doesn't recognize it at the end of the day 2 when they're leaving.
Can you please tell me which scene/s you are experiencing the incorrect virgin reactions?
Basically all the scenes in the charlese village but it doesn't matter anymore cause looks like it's already fixed in latest version. I guess it was result of using older saves so no worries.:)

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
There's a bug/glitch when helping out the father in Cherlese village, If you choose to help Father more instead of staying with Elin and Juliet after saving them from mercenary the game moves forward as if you didn't save her.

D

Deleted member 365596

Amazing game <3, keep it up! i can't wait for next updates. imho games with pics are better

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nicely-done story and decent writing. I played the online version without problem.

The high skill checks for many actions really restrict the player choices, however, and it turned out in my two playthroughs that choices made at the very beginning (allocation of points and whether or not to "pick up the sword") had huge ramifications for the rest of the game that were absolutely unpredictable when the choices were made.

Good luck with the game, and thanks for taking time to participate here.

Naebun

Oct 8, 2019
In one of the screenshots for the game it looks the character has become a vampire. I assume that has been cut ?

Last edited:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone, I hope that everyone has been doing well. :giggle:

I have a out on my that adds tons of improvements to the UI and some additions to the first day. Some of the new changes are:

I also have a new vote out which lets my patrons decide if I should add any of the following things:

The previous poll that I had, which determined what I work on next, ended with the third day being the winner so I will be continuing the main story while adding the new sandbox section of the third day. The player will have options similar to the second day.

They can help their father solve the Quincy crisis at the camp or just ignore it and focus on spending the day with their chosen loved one, Clifton, Bryce, Derin, Joker recruits or Marie. There will also be some other events that the player can get involved with as well as get to meet some of the most prominent members of both the Thorodan and Quincy royalty/nobility/military.

With all that said, I hope that everyone is enjoying the game so far and are looking forward to this update & the next. :giggle:

The high skill checks for many actions really restrict the player choices, however, and it turned out in my two playthroughs that choices made at the very beginning (allocation of points and whether or not to "pick up the sword") had huge ramifications for the rest of the game that were absolutely unpredictable when the choices were made.
Sorry for the late reply, I have been really busy. I have released a new update today on my patreon which adds another point to the player at the beginning of the game so the player can add another stat. I also added the new jewelry system which allows the player to equip jewelry which also boosts stats so I hope this can help the game feel less restrictive and more enjoyable. :)

Nicely-done story and decent writing. I played the online version without problem.
Good luck with the game, and thanks for taking time to participate here.
Thank you for your kind words and support. :giggle:

In one of the screenshots for the game it looks the character has become a vampire. I assume that has been cut ?
That scene is still in the game. You just have to find it. It is part of what I call, "The Victoria Route". ;)

Reactions: SenPC

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
精彩的故事內容深度和圖片排列
但是,由於無法使用網頁翻譯成我的母語,因此閱讀起來有些困難
謝謝您做出如此出色的遊戲
Wonderful story content depth and picture arrangement
However, I cannot use the webpage to translate into my native language, so it is a bit difficult to read
Thank you for making such a great game.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello again everyone, I really hope that life has been treating everyone well,

A new update is out (v0.1.6). This version has some new content added to the first and second days, mostly the first. There is also a big change in variables so a new save is required or there will be display errors. This update has plenty of UI improvements and some changes to stats.

I hope you all enjoy the new content and are looking forward to the next update (v0.1.7) which adds a new stat called Cunning and adds the intro to the third day, allowing the player to see the outcome of many of their decisions, along with some sexy times with some of the recruits.

This new update is already out on and will have the Gold Version released today.

Thank you to all that have taken an interest in my game/stories and a really BIG Thank You to all those who have been supporting me and helping to make my dream a reality. :giggle:

Screenshots of UI improvements and a sneak peak at the hidden dream:
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Reactions: SenPC and tseug

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I gonna say in this game I don't us cheat and when I choose ti be dominan (hate) the game think I'm cheating. You need to drop out this nosense of anticheat I didn't. It make me start all over again? Why we can't see somethink like that "Save and wait for next isnteed of thi anticheat" it ueseless.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I gonna say in this game I don't us cheat and when I choose ti be dominan (hate) the game think I'm cheating. You need to drop out this nosense of anticheat I didn't. It make me start all over again? Why we can't see somethink like that "Save and wait for next isnteed of thi anticheat" it ueseless.
The new update already removed anti cheat feature so you don't have to worry about it anymore, plus you have to create new save for current version so no loss I guess except for starting all over again.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Hello again everyone, I really hope that life has been treating everyone well,

A new update is out (v0.1.6). This version has some new content added to the first and second days, mostly the first. There is also a big change in variables so a new save is required or there will be display errors. This update has plenty of UI improvements and some changes to stats.

I hope you all enjoy the new content and are looking forward to the next update (v0.1.7) which adds a new stat called Cunning and adds the intro to the third day, allowing the player to see the outcome of many of their decisions, along with some sexy times with some of the recruits.

This new update is already out on and will have the Gold Version released today.

Thank you to all that have taken an interest in my game/stories and a really BIG Thank You to all those who have been supporting me and helping to make my dream a reality. :giggle:

Screenshots of UI improvements and a sneak peak at the hidden dream:
View attachment 1064594 View attachment 1064596 View attachment 1064597 View attachment 1064598
Since v 0.17 will introduce a new stat it'll make old saves obsolete again. So will the saves after v.17 work normally henceforth or will we have to create new saves after every update?

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes