Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
But for example, with Marie, I think there could be other ways to go with her.
She could be impressed if you have an Intimidation of 2 and choose to intimidate Kallie.
Or with a Melee of 2, she might think it would be a good idea to be friends with a girl who can fight. But I agree that for this option, we would need a scene where we could show our fighting skill.
Hello again, I hope you have been doing well. :giggle:

The reason Guile is needed to continue the Marie romance is because you need to avoid being captured by the mercenaries, thus triggering the romance scene. It also fits her personality so I feel that stat is best.

With the blacksmith, if we have a good melee skill, we could praise is work and flatter him (because I assume that having a good melee skill involves knowing to recognize a good weapon). Adding that if nobody stand against the mercenaries, all the fine weapons he craft will fall into their hands instead of arming good people like the valiant guards of this town. And so we could convince him.
Impressing the blacksmith with weapon knowledge is not going to change his mind. He sees the mercenaries as a nuisance at best. He doesn't agree to help Walter because he doesn't want to encourage the villagers to fight at all. He knows that they are not fighters and even the best sword could be useless in the wrong hands. That is why I feel that choice wouldn't work.

And worse, I can't even gain some respect from the recruits. With a melee skill of 2, you can beat Leofrick. But even with 3 you can't do anything against Clifton. Maybe we can't defeat him, but at least it would have been good to finish with a draw.
After all, 3 in melee skill so early in the game means that you have invested all your starting point in that skill. It's the max you can get so early. It should make a difference.
Clifton is a former knight of Cicero, which is the major capitol in Thorodan. He is a highly skilled knight who won't lose or draw to someone with a melee skill of 2. Also the only reason that Leofrick lost is because he underestimated the PC/MC, letting his guard down. He was then punished for it before striking the PC/MC afterward, almost knocking her out with one blow. It also doesn't make any sense that a new recruit would be able to defeat a knight and/or a former guard in a sparring match.

I'm really trying to keep things immersive and don't want any fictional, plot armor, scenarios. The PC/MC is untrained and doesn't have the physical prowess to surpass or match these experienced fighters. That is why I do not plan on adding a win scenarios to this section, outside of the existing Leofrick scene.

I understand that all the options can't be accessible at the same times. And that some may require a skill or another.
But I would love to have more than one way to achieve a goal (like going with Marie, or being able to save Elin and Juliet).
Because I feel I can't play the character I want, which is frustrating.
The thing about all these requirements is that I don't want a jack of all trades build that can get anything they want. I want players to make choices about the kind of player they want and be able to get the choices that fit that style best. Like how a compassionate player can get a compassionate man (Bryce) or how a cunning agile character can get the cunning agile girl (Marie) or how the tough intimidating type can get the shy boy (Bryce) or the shy girl (Juliet) under their thumb.

It is all about compatible choices for each build which I feel gives each build a purpose and doesn't make any one build better than the rest. Basically everyone gets who best suits their personalities, while still having some free options on the side for players who don't like the other choices. (Derin and the Joker recruits)

It's funny, I was "commanded" by the game to report a broken link or something - Lowell 3/4.
I thought that scene was a lot better than plain text saying, "Please report this.", Also my fish friend needs a new purpose since he isn't lecturing cheaters anymore. :p

I ask this because I'm kinda stuck. I just met king Joste and spoke with both walter and Gregory but the next choice is wip with Orange text what should I do?
That choice will be included in the next build which has just been to my Knight tier on patreon and will be available to the public in 1 week. :)

Reactions: ddf

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone. I hope that life has been treating you well. :giggle:

I have two new updates today, the Public version of (v0.2.1) and the . This new public version of (v0.2.1) Expands on the third day, focusing on progressing the story while finishing up some of the side content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next update (v0.2.2) will expand the third day further adding more interactions with the Divine Order, including a cleric to confess your sins too and 2 new potential love interests for you to meet. :love:

I hope that everyone here enjoys the new content and are looking forward to the next update. I would like to quickly thank all those that chose to place their faith in me to deliver a story that we can all fall in love with. This whole game has been a passion project of mine and I am so happy that so many people like & support it so to all those people, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Absolutely love the game.. but i'm still waiting on the option for the Vampyre Path to be added. Ye say ye want players to make choices based on the character they want to be (paraphrasing), but personally I would love to play as either a Bi or Lesbian Vampyre (preferably with Magickal Skills/Abilities, besides the skills ye can already get as a human).

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Greetings everyone. I hope that life has been treating you well. :giggle:

I have two new updates today, the Public version of (v0.2.1) and the . This new public version of (v0.2.1) Expands on the third day, focusing on progressing the story while finishing up some of the side content.

The next update (v0.2.2) will expand the third day further adding more interactions with the Divine Order, including a cleric to confess your sins too and 2 new potential love interests for you to meet. :love:

I hope that everyone here enjoys the new content and are looking forward to the next update. I would like to quickly thank all those that chose to place their faith in me to deliver a story that we can all fall in love with. This whole game has been a passion project of mine and I am so happy that so many people like & support it so to all those people, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love:
Empty page if you decide to pee in a bottle. Also getting error if trying exit Quincy soldiers's camp.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Quick Announcement:
I have just uploaded a hotfix which fixes the dead ends during the Muriel test as well as a bunch of bugs reported by ddf on discord which include:

- Dragon's Fury (Drink) not being added after buying it at the inn.
- Elin being involved in the mercenary assault scene when she is dead.
- I also removed the unfinished Marie content during day 3. This content will be in a future update after it is finished. (Currently leads to a dead end.)

I'm sorry for missing these but hopefully everything has been fixed now. Feel free to let me know if you encounter any bugs or mispellings. I take all of these very seriously and really want them all gone. I really want this game to be as perfect as I can make it so these reports really help. A big thank you to all those who report bugs, here, on patreon, Itch or on discord. :giggle:

Absolutely love the game.. but i'm still waiting on the option for the Vampyre Path to be added. Ye say ye want players to make choices based on the character they want to be (paraphrasing), but personally I would love to play as either a Bi or Lesbian Vampyre (preferably with Magickal Skills/Abilities, besides the skills ye can already get as a human).
The vampire path will come after the third day. All of the content currently available is just the prologue, which starts the player off weak, with motivation to get stronger, but also allows them to learn the lore of the land. This gives them insight into what is going on in the world and lets the player see the world through the eyes of a human, learning their motivations for wanting the vampires wiped out, along with experiencing their own hatred, first hand.

The player will then transition into a vampire in multiple ways, determined by the player's choices. After the transformation, the player will then need to adapt to a completely different life, learning of the vampire society and motivations for wanting to capture and kill humans. All of this, I feel, creates a much more immersive and engaging experience then just starting as a powerful vampire and letting them goof around. This can also create conflict within the player, as to whether they should hate the humans as the other vampires do, since they have lived among them and maybe fallen in love with one/some.

The current goal right now is to finish the third day, adding story and side content. The order in which I work on things will depend on the outcome of my next patreon poll which will be in two to a few days. It will come alongside my confessional update for (v.0.2.2). I still have the last faction arrival, the conclave of the factions then the following story. I also plan on finishing the romances before wrapping up the third day since each of those will have an impact on the vampire content going forward. :)

Empty page if you decide to pee in a bottle. Also getting error if trying exit Quincy soldiers's camp.
Same empty page when going to the Latrines.
Both of those bugs should be fixed in the hotfix that I just uploaded. :)

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
No, they are not. No offence, but do you ever test your code?
I have just uploaded a fix. I was using the same method to fix this bug as I used in the patreon version which I have tested. I just forgot to paste the fix for every game hour, so it was only effecting one of the hours. I also forgot the Elin priority fix which gives the Muriel's event, priority over the Elin one, when using the spring to take the test. Hopefully everything will work fine now. :)

Reactions: Ponyboy451

Tata

Sep 26, 2016
I love how people use "no offense" as a get-out-of-jail-free card to word things as offensively and argumentatively as possible. Like, those two words make it so you somehow don't come across like a patronizing ass?
Or, well. i love people who want others don't use some words, phrases or phraseology, just because they feel it is offensive or make them feel uncomfortable. It is like if you say 'solid waste matter from the body of a human being or animal' it changes the essence of the substance or make you feel better if you step into it.

@VioletKitten. Didn't mean any disrespect. From the point of view, I like your game a lot. Don't agree with many things, but still like it). It just a bit surprising for the twine game to have so many issues. From other hand, considering all you coded inside, what would you expect... Anyway, thank you for the game and the explanation.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings again everyone. I really hope that you have all been doing well. :giggle:

I have just uploaded a new update. This update was completed a while ago but I got too focused on finishing (v0.2.3) quickly since I was running late with that update, that I forgot to release the public version of this update. Sorry about that. I hate being late on my patreon updates because I feel like I am letting all those who support me, down. I usually go into crunch mode at that point and focus on nothing but releasing that update.

Anyway I'm sure you would all like to know the new additions for this update. This latest version continues the Divine Order's introduction while allowing you to not only witness some of the events around you but to also meet some of the new Divine Order npcs. There are over 11 new npcs, each with their own dialogue, though not all of them will speak with the player.

There are also a new romance options available though I will need further updates to fully flesh them out. You can meet up with two new priestess's, a priest, a cleric and some paladins, each will have their own personality and offer you some information on the Divine Order's culture. The cleric in particular, will have a confessional option where the player can confess their sexual activities with their fellow recruits and receive some advice in the process. This confessional part is not in the current version but in the (v0.2.3) update which is available on .

I hope you all enjoy the new content, along with the new npcs and are looking forward to what is coming next. I have a whole lot planned for the third day and will always be sure to allow those who support me to decide the order in which I release the planned content so if you would like to choose what I work on next then please check out my . The last winner was Marie so I have been working on adding her romance and I'm hoping to have it done by (v0.2.6).

A big thank you to all those who are liking/loving Revamped Bloodline. It has been so much fun writing for this game and I look forward to getting to the more exciting parts as soon as I can, in the meantime, I am working on the Marie romance which will be a 3 path romance, where the player can choose between 2 submissive routes and a equal (More dominant) route. There will be some submissive and/or romantic sexy times with Marie coming up so keep an eye out for my next updates. I hope to have something for everyone. :giggle:

Reactions: ddf
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes