Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Really? Outfits locked behind a paywall, that's a big no go. I'd recommend a different approach: why don't you release versions earlier for patrons but let everything be accessible?
She already does that ;)
Public version are like a month after top tiers (as you can check on her patreon). She keeps saying the outfit used for prostitution route will be removed or changed at some point, but due to very low updates/changes (been following her since over 6 months now and we didn't move a yota in term of bug fixes and story content), I wouldn't expect that change to happen for awhile.

Tricellular

Jan 14, 2021
Heyyy like the game so far, only problem is that Im playing on mobile and text is wayy too big i can barely fit in 5 or 6 of lines on my screen at the time, is there a way to make a font smaller?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am a little stuck. I have agreed to become a wife or concubine to a king (will try other options after) I have been all over his camp and angered a woman, spoke to a slave in orange as much as I can, spoken briefly with a merchant woman but can't by anything, met a scribe and a diplomat and couldn't do much, attempted to enter a noble house but the guard won't allow it, attempted to enter a guard station so many times that next time will cost me my pass, some religious folks turned up to and I have; spoke to a man who is annoyed at Walter and his daughter, spoke to both daughters briefly, spoke to a bishop who will offer me confessions, spoke to and flirted with a guy, saw 4 old men talk about doing something g before this.

As for my camp I was tasked with finding something for Elin (dark path), saw a fish, some to a merchant and agreed to help him, spoke to a lady and did a pregnancy test but not really worried all that much, I only just spoke to the merchant and I could be missing things but as of now in the kings place I can; no longer speak to either the noble or her friendly slave, entering both noble and guard areas yield nothing, I can't speak to the merchant lady and the scribe and diplomats won't talk and there was no way to get the purchase pass, in the holy group place the priest offers me confessionals nothing else sand both priest and priestess barracks are empty with nothing else to do and in my place my cabin is empty, I'm waiting 3 hrs for the results, I can't get any wares from merchant, the lake does nothing, places like the barracks for us can't even be reached, and in the uncles tent trying to talk to either of them does nothing and there isn't anyone else there yet. What am I meant to do to progress?

jolihump

Aug 20, 2017
I am a little stuck. I have agreed to become a wife or concubine to a king (will try other options after) I have been all over his camp and angered a woman, spoke to a slave in orange as much as I can, spoken briefly with a merchant woman but can't by anything, met a scribe and a diplomat and couldn't do much, attempted to enter a noble house but the guard won't allow it, attempted to enter a guard station so many times that next time will cost me my pass, some religious folks turned up to and I have; spoke to a man who is annoyed at Walter and his daughter, spoke to both daughters briefly, spoke to a bishop who will offer me confessions, spoke to and flirted with a guy, saw 4 old men talk about doing something g before this.

As for my camp I was tasked with finding something for Elin (dark path), saw a fish, some to a merchant and agreed to help him, spoke to a lady and did a pregnancy test but not really worried all that much, I only just spoke to the merchant and I could be missing things but as of now in the kings place I can; no longer speak to either the noble or her friendly slave, entering both noble and guard areas yield nothing, I can't speak to the merchant lady and the scribe and diplomats won't talk and there was no way to get the purchase pass, in the holy group place the priest offers me confessionals nothing else sand both priest and priestess barracks are empty with nothing else to do and in my place my cabin is empty, I'm waiting 3 hrs for the results, I can't get any wares from merchant, the lake does nothing, places like the barracks for us can't even be reached, and in the uncles tent trying to talk to either of them does nothing and there isn't anyone else there yet. What am I meant to do to progress?
Im stuck here too.

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone, I hope that life has been treating you well. :giggle:

I have a new update you all (v0.2.6) which expands the main story content until the conclave, where the future of the Lightbringers will be determined. In this update, you can makes choices that will effect the outcome of the conclave while learning a bunch of Quincy and Thorodan lore in the process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also just released my next Update on which is a big update, adding tons of content to the game, including the some improvements to the intro and a few sandbox additions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to take this time to thank all of you that have supported me in anyway that you can. The continued support has been more than amazing and has inspired me to push myself to create the best game that I can and let my imagination run wild. This has been an incredible adventure so far and I look forard to seeing this game reach it's true potential and with all of you supporting me, I feel that this game can reach new levels of potential, to ever expand into the best game that it can possibly be. Thank to all of you. :giggle:

I had a bug where I was sent back to trying to find clothes after going to the Medical Tent while on the 'Go to sleep or explore the grounds' objective.
That bug should be fixed in this update. Thank you for reporting it. :giggle:

Im stuck here too.
That was the end of the story for the last version but the latest updates that I have released have expanded it further. The version here (v0.2.6) adds up to the conclave and the new one, adds the section after the conclave. :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Is it a botch or is there actually No Glow in the 0.2.6 version, because the Glow link also leads to the No Glow version as well at present time.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Is it a botch or is there actually No Glow in the 0.2.6 version, because the Glow link also leads to the No Glow version as well at present time.
That was a mistake on my part. I must have pasted the wrong link but It's fixed now. Thank you for reporting it. :giggle:

Reactions: JenMistress

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
There was no spell checker back then it seems.
- lol, broke wall jokes?

I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the game. So far, I think, the only real-story based HTML game around. Kudos to the developer!

Reactions: Violet Kitten

uberalles333

Mar 30, 2019
I've been wanting to play the game for a long time, but it doesn't work at all in any browser (Cốc Cốc, Whale, IE).

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I've been wanting to play the game for a long time, but it doesn't work at all in any browser (Cốc Cốc, Whale, IE).
I have never heard of those first 2 browsers but it should work in IE. Just make sure to extract the files (html, images & sound), place them into the same folder then run the html file.

If you are still having trouble then make sure that your browsers are compatible with javascript because my game uses it. You can also check the privacy settings in your browser to see if it is blocking javascript.

Lastly, if all that fails then try the . That version doesn't even require you to download the game. It just runs the game directly on the site. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: uberalles333

uberalles333

Mar 30, 2019
I have never heard of those first 2 browsers but it should work in IE. Just make sure to extract the files (html, images & sound), place them into the same folder then run the html file.

If you are still having trouble then make sure that your browsers are compatible with javascript because my game uses it. You can also check the privacy settings in your browser to see if it is blocking javascript.

Lastly, if all that fails then try the . That version doesn't even require you to download the game. It just runs the game directly on the site. :)
In the new Firefox, everything works correctly, only the text in the game takes up all the space and get tired of reading it. It may be worth making an image of the character on the left with a block of text related to it, so that it takes up less space in general.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
In the new Firefox, everything works correctly, only the text in the game takes up all the space and get tired of reading it. It may be worth making an image of the character on the left with a block of text related to it, so that it takes up less space in general.
This game is very story heavy so it might not be for you if you want a quick sex game, but I do plan on adding a big open sandbox after the vampire introduction section of the game. :)

When it comes to text size though, you can always hold Ctrl then scroll the mouse wheel to zoom out all you want. It will make everything look less cramped, which is great for anyone playing on smaller monitors or those who like smaller text. :)

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes