bambiwhore

Aug 9, 2020
Some time ago (and I believe that still stands) it was for patrons only
Apparently there is a storyline for non patreon. As far as i understood , if you are a patreon you can can buy 2 different exclusives dress and those lead to a prostitution storyline.

But in the inn in the village on day two , the one where you can work shift , you can buy from a shady person , a non patreon dress but you need to complete the prostitution storyline

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Apparently there is a storyline for non patreon. As far as i understood , if you are a patreon you can can buy 2 different exclusives dress and those lead to a prostitution storyline.

But in the inn in the village on day two , the one where you can work shift , you can buy from a shady person , a non patreon dress but you need to complete the prostitution storyline
The only "prostitution" you can get is if you work as a maid and offer to let sexual people have their way with you. You need to go back to the inn a few times. But no dress or anything.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Ah well the Prostitution storyline is exclusive to Patreon. So that dress is also under that. Sorry bud!
No need for a walkthrough, that game as barely any content.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone, I hope that everything has been going well for you all. :giggle:

It's been a while but I have a new update for you all. This update focuses on a new Thea storyline/romance while continuing the Whore Rumor path. These paths both play out back to back, though you can opt out of either or both. This storyline will take you through a series of events where you have the opportunity to to decide how the senior recruits will treat you and if you wish to accept your role as the camp whore, along with some gold making opportunities.

The Thea path shifts in a much different direction with you determining whether Thea will continue to be your rival or maybe try to win her over to be something much more. These events will take you the whole day to complete, ending with the section after the conclave to give all players a sneak peak at what awaits them after the conclave, taking you that much closer to the end of the day.

During this update, I was feeling really inspired to add tons of things so I also added some sandbox behavior to Marie, making her much more lively. If you have decided not to follow her romantic adventure, added in a previous update, then you can now find her wandering around camp, getting into some trouble in the process. She will even interact with certain npcs.

Another addition, have been to the introduction section. I have added a new menu to the character customization screen, which previously only let you choose your name. You can now choose whether your PC has religious leanings or not and I have added a gender preference option which is still work in progress, only effecting dialogue right now. When it comes to the intro itself, I have made some minor improvements to add more detail to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have held on on the release of this one because I like my releases to be back to back but it has been really hard to find a good stopping point for my latest , due to how much the sandbox required. Speaking of which, the new update (v0.2.8) is currently available on for anyone that is interested. Here is a Changelog for the New Update:

I really hope that you all enjoy the new content as much as I enjoyed writing it. These updates should be much more meaty then many of my previous ones because I have feeling really inspired by the amazing support that I have been getting and I really hope to keep this enthusiasm for all future updates. There is also the is ending soon, so if you would like to help determine where the next update takes us, then now is your time. :)

With all of that said, I would really like to thank everyone who has continued to support me in my time working on this game, my passion projects. After releasing my latest update, things are now getting very exciting, as we are drawing ever closer to the end of the prologue and the beginning of the Vampire section of this game. The story has been progressing quickly and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it takes us. This wouldn't be possible if not for my outstanding Patrons and the encouragement that I gain outside of it so I must thank you all for being So Incredible. :giggle:

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Is there a walktrough somewhere? i fail to see the inn prostitution storyline.
I'm sorry for the late reply, I have been really stressing out over the new update because I really don't like being behind schedule. :(

Anyway, that Prostitution storyline is tied to the Cherlese inn. All you need to do is chat with "Lovely" waitress there then the owner will eventually offer you a job (No Prostitution Outfit Required). It is basically a waitress job but many patrons of the inn, give you tons of propositions because of the other waitress Monika, setting their expectations. You then get to work alongside the owner's "finest waitress" in a very goofy side story filled with gold making, sexy times. ;)

Mar 2, 2018
When I look at this family it reminds me of Kung Fu Panda, Po had no idea he was adopted even when he was an entire different species, the player character looks absolutely alien compared to her sister, mother and father. She doesn't even look human.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Violet Kitten
I seem to recall that you had written a bunch between the MC and the sister but had to pull it due to Patreon. Do you have any plans to gather that into a patch like some Devs do, or have you canned the entire idea for being too cumbersome?

I like your game, it is easily among the better of this type. A little tropey/campy but in just the right amounts and you actually have me reading all of the text in this one - that's a rarity for html games! ;)

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Violet Kitten
I seem to recall that you had written a bunch between the MC and the sister but had to pull it due to Patreon. Do you have any plans to gather that into a patch like some Devs do, or have you canned the entire idea for being too cumbersome?
In Twine games it is not very straightforward to create a patch.
One of the possibility is to prompt player for characters relationship, with default "roommate/landlady/landlord" or "stepsister/stepuncle/steptwin" :)

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Is the preference setting only in-character (so you won't fall in love with/romance characters of the gender your MC not interested in), or does it also block off stuff in-universe (when the MC is forced into something, or has other reasons to maybe go along with it)?

One of the possibility is to prompt player for characters relationship, with default "roommate/landlady/landlord" or "stepsister/stepuncle/steptwin" :)
Well, the patches for renpy games in at least some cases are just a script file that sets a variable, the normal game script then reads that variable before deciding whether to display the incest content (without the patch, the incest content is just dead code).
Should be possible to make a patch for twine the same way (json file in the gamefolder, try to load it at start, if it exists and has the right content: set specialversion to true). But I'm honestly not 100% sure what's the patreon policy is on "This forbidden content is technically in the game, but you can't reach it unless you patch the game"

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Should be possible to make a patch for twine the same way (json file in the gamefolder, try to load it at start, if it exists and has the right content: set specialversion to true). But I'm honestly not 100% sure what's the patreon policy is on "This forbidden content is technically in the game, but you can't reach it unless you patch the game"
Well, it is little less straightforward, as it requires checking the existence of external file.
However, the fact that the html is encoded and you can't easily check for forbidden content just viewing the file... the solution could be viable.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Violet Kitten

I like your game, it is easily among the better of this type. A little tropey/campy but in just the right amounts and you actually have me reading all of the text in this one - that's a rarity for html games! ;)
I don't know about those kinds of patches or Patreon's stance on it, but I do try not to bite the hand that feeds so I'm always very cautious about those things. :(

Anyway, I really am happy that you like the game. I always try to keep things very immersive with some very interesting npcs for the player to meet and maybe fall in love with. :giggle:

The only problem with that, is how important the family is to the story, especially the whole intro with the mother and how much of an impact that it left on the player and her sister. It is one of the major things that brought them together.

Also when it comes to these kinds of things, I always want everything to feel very immersive so when I originally wrote the incest stuff, I made sure to really to make it feel like a real incest relationship, where the two women would fall in love but still have that sisterly bond. I tried my best to merge those two things into something unique and special. :)

Is the preference setting only in-character (so you won't fall in love with/romance characters of the gender your MC not interested in), or does it also block off stuff in-universe (when the MC is forced into something, or has other reasons to maybe go along with it)?
With that option, the player just won't be able to actively pursue any romance or have sexual relations with an npc that they are not interested in, so it is meant to block off options that you may pursue, against your PC/MC's wishes. Immersion always takes priority in this game so I will never make the world change due to a player's preference.

Scenes where the player is kind of pressured into things, will still happen as they do. The player will still be able to give in, if the pressure is great enough. That being said, it does need to be for a very good reason, like to protect someone that they care about, and not for making gold or anything casual like that. :cautious:

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
@VioletKitten Is there a reason why you escaped the entirety of the game code?

Haven't seen anyone else doing that, and I like being able to manually check event trigger conditions. Like, I can still do that by unescaping it and writing it somewhere I can read it, but that takes extra work.

Edit: the fact that the non-game code parts are also just unformatted blocks bothers me. I had to install an entire sublime text package just to format it!

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Gotta ask, how does this game have the label 'male protagonist' when the synopsis indicates "you play as a young woman"? There's a multiple protag label, but with the synopsis' wording, it feels more like recruitment/party member thing.

Edit: Seems dev even said it wasn't male protag in the first page
I'm glad that you liked the writing. I'm sorry it isn't a male protagonist but I do hope that you enjoyed what you tried. :)
So I guess the game has changed since then, but the synopsis never got update?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
demon pacts is a way to get magic, other supernaturals can bestow magic
revamped Bloodline, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is a game that has vampires as a key component. I'm sure VK would be happy to correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe she meant vamp as in demons and other shit, or maybe just revamped as in someone comes in and changes the upholstery in and repaints your bloodline so that it looks modern and fresh.

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes