HedonHey

Sep 11, 2018
So the guy outside the Inn prostitution quest isn't public?
Correct. Even if you cheat with console commands it can not be accessed - the content is simply not in the file that has been released to the public. Since no high tier patreon has shared their version with the community you'll simply have to hope the creator releases it to the public in later versions unless you feel it's worth paying for it yourself.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Correct. Even if you cheat with console commands it can not be accessed - the content is simply not in the file that has been released to the public. Since no high tier patreon has shared their version with the community you'll simply have to hope the creator releases it to the public in later versions unless you feel it's worth paying for it yourself.
I play on gamcore. Don't have a proper PC or I might have been tempted

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
Violet Kitten I seem to remember this game getting updates more frequently, is everything okay?
she is active on Girl life and on patreon is working on 2.9 if i remember correctly.. maybe she wants a big update for public or to be 3-4 updates behind from patreon version... or she just stops the public version who knowes

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
she is active on Girl life and on patreon is working on 2.9 if i remember correctly.. maybe she wants a big update for public or to be 3-4 updates behind from patreon version... or she just stops the public version who knowes
Thanks for the info

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
check her discord server she has on public tab the 0.28 version
Nah, it's fine, I'm not looking to play new versions or anything, not rushing anywhere, especially since my exams are coming up, just wanted to know this is still being worked on, I really like the game.
Oh, and thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I thought that I already released the last update here and Itch, but it seems that I completely forgot. :eek:

I have the (v0.2.8) update up now and will have the next one uploaded in a week. Sorry for forgetting to upload it here. :oops:

Violet Kitten I seem to remember this game getting updates more frequently, is everything okay?
Things have been really tough for me for a while (Especially during November) with some extremely stressful life stuff but most of it is getting really calm now. I just need to find some time to finish up my next update which will be a direct continuation of the (v0.2.8) update content.

Info about the Next Update:

Speaking of which, the (v0.2.8) update will be a Christmas/Halloween themed update which I call the "Hallowmas Update". This update will be a combination of Halloween spooks along with some Christmas flair. It is a very unique style of content which should give you a sneak peak of how some of the future content will be. There are some deadly enemies and potential new friends.

You will be visiting a new land with some brand new npcs, each with their own unique personalities. The choices you made up until the third day, will also alter the experience that you receive and who will come with you on your adventure. There are also some choices that you can make during the new content that will determine the type of ending that you receive.

All of this content is still currently being expanded in the new (v0.2.9) update and will have the last half of it added to the next one, hopefully along with the mercenary storyline for the third day. Things have been a bit busy for me lately but I do hope to have it all ready sometime soon, in the meantime, you can all take your time enjoying the new content and look forward the next update. :giggle:

Ryulong Drago

Aug 2, 2017
Is there any guide or walkthrough for this game? Weirdly enough, this is one the few games that bamboozle me because the updates talk about stuff I've never seen :D

May 10, 2019
Don't worry Violet Kitten. I follow your protect from the first release here and become one of my favourites adult games. I was concerned about your well-being, you went radio silent but I'm hyped about the "Hallowmas" thing after your status update.

I really will like to be your patreon but sadly my financial situation is not the best, I was annoyed to find a paywall to the latex content but I hope to support you in some way or another when I'll have a better situation. Will be the final release (paying version) distributed with the patreon content unlooked?

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So if you set preference to bisexual

Why are you blocked out of straight content?

On the online version even though content blocks are apparently wip I can't access the harassment scene at the lake as a bi mc

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So you can either be a gay male vampire, or a bi female vampire :unsure: Choices, choices...

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Don't worry Violet Kitten. I follow your protect from the first release here and become one of my favourites adult games. I was concerned about your well-being, you went radio silent but I'm hyped about the "Hallowmas" thing after your status update.
I'm really glad to hear that you have been liking the game. The Hallowmas content is really fun and takes a really different approach to how the story is told. There is far less hand holding and much more of the player figuring out what is going on and where to go next. I do plan on making future content play out more like this after I finish the prologue which we are getting close too. :giggle:

I really will like to be your patreon but sadly my financial situation is not the best, I was annoyed to find a paywall to the latex content but I hope to support you in some way or another when I'll have a better situation. Will be the final release (paying version) distributed with the patreon content unlooked?
The Patreon content is only in the game as a reward to my patrons. It is not really balanced in the game especially the Lowell prostitution path. That was actually cut content that I planned on deleting since it really unbalanced the economy and felt like it progressed a bit too quickly. Despite that, I really didn't want to delete all that work so I just gave it to my patrons. :)

So if you set preference to bisexual

Why are you blocked out of straight content?

On the online version even though content blocks are apparently wip I can't access the harassment scene at the lake as a bi mc
That shouldn't be happening so I will take a look. The only thing that you should not get when doing the bisexual stuff are the lesbian inner thoughts and I'm pretty sure that the Joker Recruit bath scene is the only content where the choice currently has an effect so it should be easy to find out what is wrong. :unsure:

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
Have to pass. So anything with a bunch of colors I recommend reading over and to help make sure your colors are set up to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines even for HTML games due to how people can have a hard time with the colors.

Also would remove the Male Pro tag as that seems not to be the case.

Reactions: Keldin
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes